Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Roadkill]
    #3917865 -

haha don't even mention a shot gun right now. Here's how it went, my girlfriend's sister's boyfriend picks me up and that's a little strange becuse he's all wigger about it. I got in and met the sister, then me and my girl watched tv. The mom shows up soon I get up to shake her hand and say "it's nice to meet you" then she left with the sister. and blah blah more tv, we went out and walked around. BUT before we did, the sisters bf gets up grabs change, remember this, the change :mad:. Well, after we are done walking around we get back and soon after that the dad get's home I shake his hand and again, say that it's nice to meet you.
we go out again and get back and this is where it ALL goes down.
Remember that change? yeah, well, the father figure is convinced that I took it.  :eek: :nonono: and this guy is fucking CRAZY looking. he is reamin my ear off about how I took it and then he comes toward me like he is going to level my skinny ass. and now i'm never aloud back to the house and it really saddens me, everything was going so well, too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3917922 -

Wow. that is so weird and unlikely.

I feel bad for you.


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3917924 -

Damn dude....that fucking sucks man. I feel for ya..... :nonono:. Bad shit like that shouldn't happen to good people.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3918036 -

did your girl see the guy take the change?

I hope so!~

That is really messed up.

sowwy about the shotgun...we will talk about that some other time.


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3918048 -

yeah, i'm scared we aren't going to be able to see eachother, which seems pretty childish, I still have to respect his decision despite how much I really don't want to. She tells me he is a nut case. I still don't have a problem with the big ol' lug haha, pretty embarrasing though and scary my heart was pounding haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3918114 -

I'm going to go eat some fish fillets and maybe listen to some Sir Hendrix to cheer me up, then i'm off to bed. I'm wishing you all a good night and I hope your day tomorrow will be a lot better than what mine was today. Good night, pub.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3918121 -

Yeah man, don't let him come in between you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3918152 -

Out of curiosity, how old are the two of you?


--------------------
What is your major malfunction?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Almost lost a friend today.. iloveraving 2,268 10 04/12/04 07:58 AM
by neuro
* My daughter is so awsome.
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 5,872 45 06/26/10 06:32 PM
by BothHands
* Hiding Internet Porn from GF
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 7,824 37 12/26/03 06:41 PM
by Its Pat
* Losing a Co-Worker Friend
( 1 2 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 1,194 30 03/11/18 09:53 PM
by Canadian Jesus
* i just took a dip into my parents stash...
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,342 51 01/08/04 07:06 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Should I tell my parents about my drug use?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,433 22 03/16/04 05:24 PM
by Gus
* I remember my oldest friend. Anonymous 1,106 5 07/07/03 08:16 AM
by Dobie
* caught by parents OutkastSlug 2,602 16 04/24/03 03:34 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,435 topic views. 4 members, 50 guests and 323 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.