Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Losing a Co-Worker Friend
    #25054599 -

This shit is tough. This girl at my company, I believe she just quit. Or got fired. She had a "firey" personality. I liked her, she was cool to me and always said "hi" to me in a friendly way. It really sucks that she is gone. I liked her.

It feels like heartbreak even thou I saw her only as a friend. Feels like the "squad" has been split up. Sucks.

U guys ever gone thru this?


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”¬ | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | πŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method πŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25054606 -

Oh my god you're in luv


--------------------
NotSheekle said
β€œif I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 9
    #25054619 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
This shit is tough. This girl at my company, I believe she just quit. Or got fired. She had a "firey" personality. I liked her, she was cool to me and always said "hi" to me in a friendly way. It really sucks that she is gone. I liked her.

It feels like heartbreak even thou I saw her only as a friend. Feels like the "squad" has been split up. Sucks.

U guys ever gone thru this?



Jesus Christ dude. I thought she had died.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: Patlal]
    #25054624 -

I know, it kinda feels like that since we are taking totally different paths. Sucks I wont see her again : /

I had this guy co-worker friend that did the same thing. It hurts my soul!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25054631 -

stalk her

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25054655 -

Its just not the same...:nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #25054670 -

Find her, man! If you are feel like it's a friendship or something more, just find her. If it is not like this then you are always can quit. But before you quit like this just give it a chance!

PS
Patlal said:
Jesus Christ dude. I thought she had died.




--------------------
Technically alcohol is a solution

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: MiracleMike] * 1
    #25054706 -

I get it, I generally end up falling for confrontational "bitches" at work in a sense. So the two girls I liked the most, as far as personality (but also looks) left on not so great terms.

One got into a shouting match with the office manager, an older bitchy woman, so that got her fired and the second one was similar except she just exclaimed "fuck this im done" and left.

The other ladies I work with mocked me when the one who fought left because she was black (i work with a lot of black women actually) wore her hair in an afro and was "ghetto." So they would go on about how "violet has jungle fever" etc... I do love my coworkers though its always a shame when a good one leaves.


--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25054716 -

YES! U get it.

Its a damn shame. Maybe I just liked the social entertainment of her...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #25054733 -

About a year ago my favorite co-worker went on maternity leave but secretly told me she wasn't coming back, which in hindsight is crazy, I know she meant she was gonna get another job, but... Then she had her baby and a few days after (from what they could tell) she awoke around 9 am to her house burning down around her, strapped her baby in a car seat and lowered it from a window on the second floor, and then succumbed to smoke inhalation before she could reach the stairs. And so she was right. She was going on maternity leave and never coming back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: Ghostbumps] * 1
    #25054758 -

I also get excited for new people though. I've worked at the same office for 7 years and we havent hired new people for like 3 sans my ex (i got her a job we are really close) but they finally hired two new girls.

They are both pretty cute. Theres one whos nice and soft spoken but funny and "fights back" with me when Im a jerk so thats always fun. The other one has a really nice body and wears clothes that show that off but she is far from talkative. We have been talking more now I even said to my ex she talks to me like once a day, maybe only a small sentence but shes starting to interact with me which is cool. We spent like 2 weeks remarking on how we were concerned she didnt like any of us or hated the job thats why i shared that development... not that my ex would care she actively says people are attractive. I mean i wouldnt follow that with "yeah K has been talking to me more! thats great because that girl has a nice ass like god damn!" not that she would care i just dont say things like that LOL

Its nice having new girls again, I actively look forward to both of them coming in for different reasons. I still like all the normal people but its nice having some change.


--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: Ghostbumps]
    #25054761 -

Holy shit, wtf?

Thats fucked up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25054762 -

Damn logical you are all wrong about this whole situation, the aliens obviously abducted her, you and koods are next to be abducted, I know you won't like the probes........ :taco::cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25054769 -

Yeah, thats a good way to think about. New people. I like that.

Always new people that could come by :grin:

Theres a super quiet attractive woman at my work too. Shes very quiet which I find odd. It makes me quiet since I am quiet too. One reason why that girl who quit was cool: she made me feel less socially awkward.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25054778 -

I'm the loud arrogant "jerk" as the women call me. I make things like sushi, cupcakes, and cookies the parade around exclaiming how great i am for doing it. We also have a full kitchen so I make omelettes, fried rice, literal full meals so I end up with a lot of talking points.

I usually start off quiet and reserved but by this part im pretty much known as a know it all (which i can prove when confronted) a master chief, someone who counts calories collects gemstones... basically any conversation other then sports i can get into.

Sure I can be a bit much but by this time Im not changing :tongue: But the soft spoken new girl enjoys trying to put me in my place and I like that type of interaction, I am very confident and always say "the best thing someone can do is challenge me, dont let me walk around praising myself lording stuff over you without calling me out... thats the fun!"

I work in a very different office. There was this one time the warrant squad came to arrest a coworker that worked here for 8 months and he ran out the back door when someone informed him, the cops showed up and asked "does anyone know wayne... anyone, wayne wayne he works here" (a minute of the cop looking around) "wayne who" someone says "wayne F" (silence) "well can anyone answer is wayne black or white" (another minute passes someone says) "well hes light skinned black" *police leave upset* and i said "well thanks guys at least now i know if the feds come you will all go "violet who, we dont know him" even though it says ive worked here for 7 years"


--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.


Edited by Violet Wizard (03/10/18 03:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: Patlal]
    #25054875 -

Patlal said:
LogicaL Chaos said:
This shit is tough. This girl at my company, I believe she just quit. Or got fired. She had a "firey" personality. I liked her, she was cool to me and always said "hi" to me in a friendly way. It really sucks that she is gone. I liked her.

It feels like heartbreak even thou I saw her only as a friend. Feels like the "squad" has been split up. Sucks.

U guys ever gone thru this?



Jesus Christ dude. I thought she had died.



Out with the old, and in with the new.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #25055235 -

.

Edited by Mandarinfish (07/18/20 05:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: Mandarinfish]
    #25055412 -

People die, it sucks.  I've become use to it and try to not to do the same.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25055530 -

Violet Wizard said:
I'm the loud arrogant "jerk" as the women call me. I make things like sushi, cupcakes, and cookies the parade around exclaiming how great i am for doing it. We also have a full kitchen so I make omelettes, fried rice, literal full meals so I end up with a lot of talking points.

I usually start off quiet and reserved but by this part im pretty much known as a know it all (which i can prove when confronted) a master chief, someone who counts calories collects gemstones... basically any conversation other then sports i can get into.

Sure I can be a bit much but by this time Im not changing :tongue: But the soft spoken new girl enjoys trying to put me in my place and I like that type of interaction, I am very confident and always say "the best thing someone can do is challenge me, dont let me walk around praising myself lording stuff over you without calling me out... thats the fun!"

I work in a very different office. There was this one time the warrant squad came to arrest a coworker that worked here for 8 months and he ran out the back door when someone informed him, the cops showed up and asked "does anyone know wayne... anyone, wayne wayne he works here" (a minute of the cop looking around) "wayne who" someone says "wayne F" (silence) "well can anyone answer is wayne black or white" (another minute passes someone says) "well hes light skinned black" *police leave upset* and i said "well thanks guys at least now i know if the feds come you will all go "violet who, we dont know him" even though it says ive worked here for 7 years"



based on this post you represent so much of what I hate in this world.


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Losing a Co-Worker Friend [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25055563 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
It feels like heartbreak even thou I saw her only as a friend. Feels like the "squad" has been split up. Sucks.

U guys ever gone thru this?



So many times. I've made best friends of ex-coworkers. I've made great friends with others. I'd had some die. I've seen my teams broken up/fired/made redundant. I've left teams that I've loved dearly.

It hurts, but hey, life does.

The pain of loss starts the moment we leave the womb.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Co-Worker Found Dead :(
( 1 2 all )
Sammi 3,387 23 08/21/03 11:55 AM
by TheHobbit
* A friend passed on last nite PeachMan 1,585 16 05/25/03 06:49 AM
by Shroomism
* Gemstones
( 1 2 3 4 all )
sui 5,629 64 08/29/12 03:37 AM
by Chairman Meow
* Gemstones and the energies they carry.
( 1 2 all )
Demonic_Chronic 2,167 29 11/26/13 05:05 AM
by the mad machinest
* Anyone know anything about gemstones / fossils? nice1 1,523 15 11/10/11 10:38 AM
by California
* Cut Gemstones
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
sui 5,807 81 12/27/12 09:29 PM
by sui
* Phil & Friends Fall Tour 2003 kosmic_charlie 1,440 16 11/26/03 02:40 PM
by Adom
* Friend got screwed
( 1 2 all )
The_Hobbit 4,720 33 05/12/04 03:49 PM
by iloveraving

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,194 topic views. 6 members, 11 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 18 queries.