Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God
Re: Friend got screwed [Re: joe666]
    #2667711 - 05/12/04 07:03 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

and I add
kids would still not be allowed to have drugs if weed was legal

so the parents would most likely test him even if weed WAS legal for adultssince he is a KID

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: Friend got screwed [Re: Barbi]
    #2667717 - 05/12/04 07:06 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

If I can have my say I think Americans have everything exagurated. "OOOOOH NOOOOO, someone's smoking a cigarette in a room with a baby... KILL THE FUCKER!!!"... you know, americans just have this weird exagurated over-christianized philosophy of so many things...

building up a perfect society (which america seems to strive so much for) doesnt include making more and more laws (which america seems to do)... and from these american politics it seems as if the culture follows.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: Friend got screwed [Re: joe666]
    #2667724 - 05/12/04 07:11 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Parents are obligated to financialy support their children till the age of 21 in my country.

It's not fun to leave your parents while in highschool, but if your parents don't trust you and want you to leave for just a drugs test... sad story, but that are very shitty parents IMO.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: Friend got screwed [Re: filthysock]
    #2667727 - 05/12/04 07:12 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I have kids. I dont want them breathing in second hand smoke until they are old enough to make the decision themselves wit the proper intelligence and knowledge behind it.

I however, wouldnt kill someone. I would tell them to smoke their cig outside.

I hardly see that as extremist christianized philosophy.

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God
Re: Friend got screwed [Re: Annom]
    #2667736 - 05/12/04 07:16 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

parent are not obligated here.

well, they are but it's not going to be inforced
if your kid leaves

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2667743 - 05/12/04 07:20 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

filthysock said:
If I can have my say I think Americans have everything exagurated.  "OOOOOH NOOOOO, someone's smoking a cigarette in a room with a baby... KILL THE FUCKER!!!"... you know, americans just have this weird exagurated over-christianized philosophy of so many things...

:smile: didn't we just pass a law banning smoking in any public places, including bars? :lol: norway is a bit crazy herself!

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2667745 - 05/12/04 07:21 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I wrote a long arguement... and you know what, fuck it. As long as kids are safe thats the main point right...

Its just that America seems to be so extreme about it even though European culture seems to work just the same.

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: Friend got screwed [Re: Krishna]
    #2667753 - 05/12/04 07:23 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Krishna said:
Quote:

filthysock said:
If I can have my say I think Americans have everything exagurated.  "OOOOOH NOOOOO, someone's smoking a cigarette in a room with a baby... KILL THE FUCKER!!!"... you know, americans just have this weird exagurated over-christianized philosophy of so many things...

:smile: didn't we just pass a law banning smoking in any public places, including bars? :lol: norway is a bit crazy herself!

Yah, norway IS crazy... right in the footsteps of America it seems like.  But people arent crazy about keeping cigarette smoke away from your children here in Norway... culture wise we are more laid back, dont you agree?

--------------------

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2667759 - 05/12/04 07:25 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

one could argue you dont care as much about your childrens health :wink:

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2667768 - 05/12/04 07:31 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Say that to our culture... we seem to work out just fine.
You know, many a times have I heard norwegians laugh at America's extremities (sp? is it even a word?).
But its just differant cultural approaches for the same concerns.
In Norway parents dont want their children to smoke (in most cases), but they dont refrain from smoking in a house where children live. And on the scale us Norwegians (and I would guess most european countries) have a higher percentage of fit people than Americans, in truth.

--------------------

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2667775 - 05/12/04 07:34 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

If you wanted to talk honest to god numbers, then we would have to do crap like bring in total population for countries involved, d percentages.. etc..  rule out all other health concerns not related to smoking.  Americans are generally more unhealthy IMO because of fast food.

The point was merely your views of laid back are anothers views of carelessness.  There is, imo, no way to justify what so ever forcing children who do not know any better, to breathe your second hand smoke.  Laid back or not.  But hey, maybe im just an american extremist :smile:

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2667783 - 05/12/04 07:38 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Thats what I feel, what you said in your last sentence.
But maybe I'm just a careless Norwegian, hehe, you see, my opinion is this, it doesnt really matter what we do as long as our children live a healthy life... whether we be over protective or just protective enough.

I hope you didnt take my arguement into offence against your culture though.

--------------------

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2667790 - 05/12/04 07:40 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hardly.  Its not easy being an american on the shroomery :P

extremist viewpoints from all around here :wink:

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
    #2669350 - 05/12/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Anyways.... I hope this kid learned a few lessons, and can tough out the drug tests until he's 18. So the class president is a stoner?? Thats crazy...

He's probably pretty down rite now, so cheer him up. Most people who stay involved in the quantity market get robbed or ripped at one point or another. A quarter of weed sucks to lose, but it could of been a lot worse, especially if he was larger scale. I once lost hundreds on a deal gone bad. And I learned my lessons from that.

Oh, and does this mexi dude have a big crew? If this kid was always smoking people out I'm sure he's got some back. He needs to round some folks up to go have a talk with this bully. I mean, I'm sure the weed is long gone, but something needs to be done or he'll be back. Or word will get around to his homies that he's an easy target. There are ways to show him that your friend is not to be messed with, without whooping his ass. Violence will keep on escalating.

You know what needs to be done.

Oh, and people do get killed over weed. Sad but true. I doubt anyone's been killed over a quarter but.... If it were legal, no one would die over it, but there's a drug war here, and all wars have casualties. People in ghettos get shot over pounds and stuff all the time. Its rough out there..

When dealing, remember, its a need to know basis. Find frequent customers, make them happy, keep doing business with them, and keep it on the hush. And tell them if their friend's need bags to do it through them, and just make it worth their while. Thats how you step up the ladder, get people to sell for you. If making money isnt his thing, and he just likes to smoke and gets off on carrying  :smirk:then fuck the sale risk.

Lessons hopefully learned... Keep on keepin. :sun:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale