Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Good concert dvds
    #6632933 -

Rahie said:
I like watching his dvd from san fran. He has so much fun in it that it makes me have fun.



This got me thinking of good concert dvds to watch. Iv got led zeppelin and pink floyd pulse. Anyone got some concert recommendations?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: anonymous123]
    #6632943 -

Pink Floyd - Live at Pompeii

This is the best concert DVD I own. I probably watch it more than all the others.
Next up is Phish IT, but that isn't really everyone's cup of joe.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: Great Scott]
    #6632947 -

Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense !!!

How could I forget. This is also in my top 5.
Learn it, live it, love it.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: Great Scott]
    #6632962 -

PeyoteZen said:
Pink Floyd - Live at Pompeii




Yea got that one too. First time i tripped on cid my friend and i watched this. He has 5.1 sound set up and we were wigging out but in a good way. ill never forget that night

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: anonymous123]
    #6632972 -

I recommend radiohead's meeting people is easy. way, way tripped out. lots of concert footage, some interveiws, other weird shit, all put together in some weird linear way

its sort of a concert dvd...


--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #6633017 -

I will third the live at pompeii tripping the best music dvd I have. That I know of.. unless were not talking psychedelic then I would recomend Alice In Chains unplugged in Ny by MTW my second favorite I own.. But I have many others that I like. I just picked up beside you in time by nine inch nails its a dvd of thier last year and a half of touring after thier new album came out "with teeth" it fuckin rocks in is chock full of awesome imagery.... But if you want happy psyschedelic go with some Dead concert dvd or maybe the beatles yellow sub....


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #6633606 -

depends on what you like. i have floyd's pulse and i love it. i also love NIN - and all that could've been. alice in chains unplugged is great too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: anonymous123]
    #6633664 -

Primus - Hallucino-Genetics Live 2004. Original lineup. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: gema]
    #6633714 -

Pink Floyd Pulse dvd <
Phish Live in Brooklyn


--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: anonymous123]
    #6634433 -

The Ed Sullivan episodes with the Beatles
The Doors - Live in England 1968
The Who - The Kids are Alright
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight
Woodstock!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: anonymous123]
    #6634484 -

Jimi Hendrix - Live At Woodstock
Opeth - Lamentations
Isis - Clearing the Eye
Skinless - Skinflick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: Sheepish]
    #6634500 -

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Live at Montreaux 1985


--------------------
:potleaf: :tendshroom: :potleaf:
:leaf::peyotespectrum::leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: misterogerz]
    #6634529 -

I really like G3: Live in Denver.

The one I have is with Yngwie Malmsteen. I haven't seen any of the others, but Steve Vai puts on a jaw dropping show for this one.


--------------------
Today while walking up the stairs
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
Oh how I wish he'd stay away

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: anonymous123]
    #6634627 -

The Cure "Trilogy".
I also love my Bauhaus collection - its not a concert per se, but it is a collection of 80's videos with some concert footage. Very happy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: Great Scott]
    #6634630 -

PeyoteZen said:
Pink Floyd - Live at Pompeii

This is the best concert DVD I own.  I probably watch it more than all the others.
Next up is Phish IT, but that isn't really everyone's cup of joe.



I agree with both of these. The IT dvd has a lot of valuable insight to it also. I was there so the dvd is just for memories really :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: Rahie]
    #6635102 -

Do you know about the secret footage on IT? My friend showed my how to access it but then I forgot, so I haven't been able to watch it again.

The Floyd Live at Pompeii is definitely the shit,
I'm not big into STS9, but their DVD that came out of last year's New Year's show was pretty tight.
Bob Marley: The Legend Live, Santa Barbara County Bowl 11/25/1979
Umphrey's Mcgee Live from the lake coast, july 26, 27 2002


--------------------
Check out My Journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: tooth]
    #6635146 -

Bonus Video:
From Disc 1 highlight "Bonus Features". Press the left button and an arrow will appear pointing to the trees. Press your Enter button to watch the video.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: Rahie]
    #6635158 -

Hell yes, Gonna try that right now!
Thank you!


--------------------
Check out My Journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: tooth]
    #6635282 -

Festival Express!!!!!!!!

Someone tell me you have seen this! It is amazing!


--------------------
I AM THE LIQUOR!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good concert dvds [Re: anonymous123]
    #6635310 -

And All That Could Have Been ~ Nine Inch Nails

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* GD DVD's Infrared 1,320 11 01/12/04 03:59 PM
by kindkesey
* why does my PS2 play dvd's in Bridgeburner 576 6 08/08/07 01:05 AM
by Bridgeburner
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,219 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* Best Concert Videos? sox24 967 9 08/28/05 07:56 AM
by gema
* 'Festival Express' documents one wild ride SoDak_Stranger 2,777 12 07/20/04 05:28 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* The Festival Express is coming! (it's here!) kindkesey 1,995 16 11/02/04 02:43 PM
by Silven
* anyone been to a christian rock concert?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Jenny 14,532 115 10/04/06 12:39 AM
by Konnrade
* Grateful Dead DVD's daba 987 11 05/09/04 07:55 AM
by kindkesey

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,109 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.