Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Shroomery hits 50,000
    #6553061 -

We finally have 50,000+ members here at the shroomery! That doesnt include the guests who lurk around here eather... Congrats shroomery!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hits 50,000 [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #6553068 -

Sweet didnt know there was that many  CONGRATS! :thumbup:


--------------------

:strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hits 50,000 [Re: cosmo123]
    #6553071 -

:thumbup::mushroom2::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hits 50,000 [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #6553358 -

I don't celebrate too much, as it is very likely that 20,000 of those members are mongojerry's puppets. :rolleyes:

:smirk:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hits 50,000 [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6553413 -

I believe at least 30k of those are inactive anyway...
Still quite a number!


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hits 50,000 [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #6557042 -

Colonel Kurtz Ph.D said:
I believe at least 30k of those are inactive anyway...
Still quite a number!




I agree. There's a lot of those who just make a few posts and then disappear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hits 50,000 [Re: Le_Canard]
    #6558897 -

I'd have to imagine that there are only a few thousand accounts that are fairly active at one time. Most of these accounts were probably only involved with the Mushroom Cultivation forum and have long since moved on.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hits 50,000 [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6558929 -

Yet my band's forum only has 6 users. :sad:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery hits 50,000 [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #6558984 -

Its because you don't link a forum with 50,000 users to your band's forum through your signature. How else would anyone know how to find it?

Also, being able to get to it doesn't mean that they will be interested, so you better do something to make them interested as well. :grin:

Self-promotion is integral in the musikk industry. Have you ever seen the website garageband.com? They have tons of great articles in there. :wink:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Shroomery Newsletter ThorA 3,033 15 07/29/01 02:17 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* Shroomery Donations - We reached our goal!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
ThorA 13,839 59 10/05/01 03:54 AM
by Ryche Hawk
* What about a downloadable archive of the Shroomery?
( 1 2 3 all )
Lana 11,149 55 03/14/06 06:37 PM
by Microcosmatrix
* Re: Close the Shroomery Anonymous 1,438 9 07/20/00 10:59 AM
by Anonymous
* The Shroomery T-Shirt Contest!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
ThorA 44,622 130 11/01/01 04:25 AM
by Jared
* Want to help design the new look of the Shroomery? ThorA 5,653 17 09/06/01 09:49 PM
by PGF
* Re: That Damned Shroomery FAQ Delyrium 1,674 9 02/21/00 09:05 AM
by Prellgott
* Re: Counting hits Aphex 477 2 07/30/00 01:16 PM
by Captain Jack

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
832 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.