Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Universal Bisexuality
    #6455084 -

it is my philosphy, that universally, humans have the potential to appreciate both genders sexually.

id like to hear some thoughts on this or any personal experiences

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Universal Bisexuality [Re: sirbojangles]
    #6455551 -

I am straight but find myself sexually attractive. Since I am a male and appreciate my own body sexually, I can by extension find other male bodies sexually attractive. However, I have no desire to act on these feelings. I choose to be heterosexual in one sense, then. In another sense, I believe that there are genetic/environment factors at play that I do not control -- I have no "primal" urge to have sexual relations with another man the way that I do a female.


--------------------
As we live a life of ease,
Everyone of us has all we need
Sky of blue and Sea of Green
In our Yellow Submarine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Universal Bisexuality [Re: aelephant]
    #6455561 -

I can appreciate a pencil sharper, but still not have the desire to stick my dick in it.

If there is no discretion between male and female on the basis that we're all single creatures with the potential for getting it on, then I neither see a discretion between man and animal, or beauty and ugliness and pleasure and pain for that matter.

I think you have to willingly pretend not to see the lines in order to claim that lines aren't actually there.

^^
My belief.

Edited by Disco Cat (01/13/07 03:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Universal Bisexuality [Re: Disco Cat]
    #6457030 -

everything is sometimes


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Universal Bisexuality [Re: sirbojangles]
    #6457138 -

Bonobos (a very close relative of humans) go girl on girl and man on man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Universal Bisexuality [Re: sirbojangles]
    #6457938 -

I went through a bicurious phase when is about 18-19. In part, I think it was kind of a rebellion against society's close-minded views towards sexuality. Ultimately, however, I realized that while I could appreciate male beauty, I found that I just wasn't all that comfortable getting intimate with a guy.

But I definitely think that sexual attraction is partly influenced by society. In ancient Greece and Rome, people thought nothing of older men having sex with young boys(Michael Jackson was born in the wrong time).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Universal Bisexuality [Re: thatiAM]
    #6458304 -

I think that animals are just as capable of adopting aberrant behavior as humans.
Just as they can equally contract disease, or suffer mental debillatations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Universal Bisexuality [Re: sirbojangles]
    #6458764 -

All of my relationships have been with women. I do not feel attracted to men in the same way at all.

I've never been excited by the idea of homosexual sex. There have been times though when I have fantasized about men from a female's perspective. This struck me as odd, and I think most of the satisfaction came from switching roles.

I explored my feelings for assuming a female identity further, and I found that my rejection for this idea is what caused it to consume me even more. Only after fully accepting this was a part of me could I see it for what it was. I was not happy. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

This experience has helped me to see that sexuality is not always black and white. A mescaline trip acted as a stepping stone, but my meditation practice allowed me to reach beneath the surface and examine it. It's not an issue anymore. Through acceptance I have become more comfortable with myself and understanding of others.

sirbojangles said:
it is my philosphy, that universally, humans have the potential to appreciate both genders sexually.



Yes, I think we have the potential to do anything. Bisexuality is but one of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Universal Bisexuality [Re: palmersc]
    #6459314 -

I agree with the above poster.
Quote:
All of my relationships have been with women. I do not feel attracted to men in the same way at all.

I've never been excited by the idea of homosexual sex. There have been times though when I have fantasized about men from a female's perspective. This struck me as odd, and I think most of the satisfaction came from switching roles.

I explored my feelings for assuming a female identity further, and I found that my rejection for this idea is what caused it to consume me even more. Only after fully accepting this was a part of me could I see it for what it was. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.



And I agree with what you said, except I would change one thing, the sexuality part.
it is my philosphy, that universally, humans have the potential to appreciate both genders.


--------------------
God says dance with your heart
And shake free of you desire

Where theres a will theres always a way
When you get confused listen to the music play


Edited by CerebralFlower (01/14/07 05:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Universal Bisexuality [Re: CerebralFlower]
    #6459372 -

i feel as if i am primarily a female in terms of personality however i am attracted to females

all traits deemed masculine by America I pretty much either do not have, or disagree with, althought I agree with more "classic" ideas of masculinity such as standing up for women and treating them right, but not in the sense of buying them things and worshipping them and especially not about lusting after them and making crude sexual remarks and being a dick manipulated animal... except animals are not nearly as manipulated by sex as we are except maybe monkeys.

i also fantasize about being a woman and having sex with a man, as i am more drawn to the passive and prolonged and more intense ideas of pleasure rather than the yang idea of pleasure which is fleeting and almost illusory.

but i've never had sex in so long (my entire life) that i'm not sure what exactly i think, other than that females and their energy are quite beautiful and i think the idea of having sex with a guy or evern kissing him would be really strange and bizarre to me even with all the lucid dreaming and meditation and contemplative imagining i've done.

i could kind of see it just for the pleasure of it and that makes me curious though, as a woman can't really do certain things to a man.

Edited by leery11 (01/14/07 05:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Are all people bisexual?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 6,299 71 08/28/04 07:17 PM
by lovelight
* Masculine / Feminine
( 1 2 all )
Veritas 4,277 33 11/03/05 03:26 PM
by Icelander
* The Deification of Masculinity
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
MarkostheGnostic 9,286 123 10/27/07 01:00 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* bisexuality *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
0toxic0 3,616 28 09/29/03 07:24 PM
by PIMPtheSYSTEM
* God and the masculine pronoun
( 1 2 all )
shroomydan 4,977 26 03/27/07 11:33 AM
by mr_kite
* Bisexuality and Biphobia Evolving 982 16 12/12/02 07:47 AM
by Swami
* Polyamory and Sexual Jealousy
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Veritas 9,909 101 06/24/09 01:42 PM
by C.M. Mann
* Sexual Attraction to Animals....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PhanTomCat 8,046 72 06/03/07 03:58 PM
by figurine

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,807 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.