Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26?
    #6358486 -

The chick likes me and I am single and she is hot. Nothing at all has happened yet but I am really considering. What do you think? Is it moral or am I a pervert for even thinking about it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Rahie]
    #6358490 -

Nope, tag it up.

:lol:I didn't read the poster at first and I thought this was a hitman thread.


--------------------
UncleLuke said:
you talking about the child porn? I can explain that... it's my nephew.

stickyicky13 said:
I'm not gay, I'm brittish! you let one guy put his wiener in your bottom and instantly everyone thinks you are a poofta

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Rahie]
    #6358496 -

It depends, does her dad own firearms?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Rahie]
    #6358499 -

Why wouldn't you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Rahie]
    #6358509 -

I've seen it work before, so long as you're not in completely different aged-worlds. For example, if she's a big party girl, good luck.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #6358510 -

I guese I don't wanna rob the cradle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #6358515 -

Dumb question.

She's legal and willing.


--------------------
5 shroom me!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Rahie]
    #6358516 -

I know all the reasons it could be construed as wrong, what I meant to say was 'don't knock her up'.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #6358526 -

Well I guese its a go, and I will wrap it up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #6358527 -

Well I guese its a go, and I will wrap it up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Rahie]
    #6358529 -

Might as well see how it goes. Its not illegal. If she turns out to be an annoyance, you can always stop seeing her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Rahie]
    #6358543 -

Girls that age are annoying as hell. Unless she's mature for her age, its just going to be a waste of time.

But, if your looking for a quick hookup, then your stoked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Rahie]
    #6358544 -

Rahie said:
What do you think?



is it wrong for me to date a 22 year old when I'm 39?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Rahie]
    #6358546 -

Good idea, double wrap it.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6358547 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Rahie said:
What do you think?



is it wrong for me to date a 22 year old when I'm 39?



Yes


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6358555 -

The rule is half your age plus 7

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Jadian]
    #6358560 -

Jadian said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Rahie said:
What do you think?



is it wrong for me to date a 22 year old when I'm 39?



Yes




why? even if I'm still married

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6358570 -

Especially not if you're still married!


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6358574 -

from 18 to 22 is a huge jump, hopefully.

18 is probably still in high school.


--------------------
Uncleluke, getting his assbeat, then he tries to delete it
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6355469#Post6355469
Tomato-Faced Banez
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5933438#Post5933438
Dexter's Thesaurus
beer = guinness
smoke = vaporize
pubers = reasons to be pro-choice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Jadian]
    #6358576 -

my wife is younger than her, is it OK now?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some of you pubbers who met Rahie, need to read this....
( 1 2 3 all )
Jim 6,363 55 06/30/06 12:51 PM
by OneWhoHasSeen
* Another court date Delyrium 1,585 9 04/18/04 10:16 AM
by Delyrium
* Phish Dates
( 1 2 all )
phlow 3,960 21 09/26/03 06:12 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions.
( 1 2 3 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 2,834 51 07/07/20 01:48 PM
by lowbrow
* What happened to girls over the age of 18? Stonerware 2,417 11 05/13/06 04:05 PM
by fresh313
* so i have a date sunday night. havent had one in a few years ZippoZM 1,050 17 08/28/04 01:28 AM
by ToTheSummit
* Did i assume this wrong?
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 2,625 25 05/06/04 11:59 AM
by Le_Canard
* Grateful Dead 6/26/94 video???
( 1 2 all )
Pala 2,426 21 08/30/03 01:19 PM
by Infrared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,635 topic views. 8 members, 227 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.