Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Loc: vermont
Another court date
    #2550898 - 04/12/04 12:47 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Damnit - okay so I am going to court again. I just moved to this town about 4 months ago - and within the first two months I got 2 tickets. 1 was for parking at an expired meter but when I checked it - it WASNT expired. The fuckin' idiot put me down at meter 18 instead of meter 19 - so I was completely innocent.

Now I'm going to court to fight it. Of course they give me a date where I won't even be in the state. I call up before leaving and tell them the situation. The woman tells me that I can't change the date - I will just have to pay the bench fee. I told her that was ridiculous because it would have been cheaper for me to just have paid the fucking stupid ticket. She wasn't helping me at all and apparently didn't see my point. I got really angry because it makes NO SENSE. I requested court - THEY gave me a bad date - now I have to pay even MORE money and have a warrant out for my arrest?! Fuck that shit... so I said "This town is fucking bullshit" and I hung up on her...

Well after blowing up - my mom called and found out the lady didn't tell me that because it was a CONFERENCE trial I could switch it - otherwise I couldn't. That's nice that she explained that to me. Then she said I could get it changed but FIRST I needed to apologize to her for cursing her out and hanging up.

How fucking embarrassing is that? I gotta learn how to control my temper damnit. Now I have to go down to the town court and apologize to this fucking lady. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Another court date [Re: Delyrium]
    #2550909 - 04/12/04 12:51 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

trashy neighbors and a record....you need to move to a new city.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God
    #2551501 - 04/12/04 03:47 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

you don't have to apologise

it her FUCKING JOB TO CHANGE IT

Ask for HER BOSS!~~!~~~

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

OfflineTrippy Hippy
The great whitehunter
Loc: SouthEast
    #2551834 - 04/12/04 06:03 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

sounds like what i just got off the phone doing, i was in colorado and got a ticket for not obeying an officer and they want me to travel there from SC, YEAH RIGHT!, so i call up the lady says nothing can be done and that a bench warrant will be issued, so i might possibly get arrested and go through who knows how much bullshit (and days in lock up) for a stupid ticket that is arguable. So i got to mail the city attorney something and try and straighten it out, the system seems to be a way to make quick cash by giving me and others controversial tickets and putting the public in bullshit situations.

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: Another court date [Re: Trippy Hippy]
    #2551928 - 04/12/04 06:34 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Apologise?! Thats wack. She works for the man, and you have the right to say what you want. She probably just has her panties in a ruffle cause she's old and lived in that town her whole life. It sucks if you have to do it, but doesnt mean you were in the wrong.  :nonono:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

InvisibleLe_Canard
Danger Man

Loc: Earthfarm 1
    #2551944 - 04/12/04 06:43 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I had a similar problem once. I failed to appear for an insurance non-compliance in another state. I just wanted to get the hell out of there! Nothing happened until I went to get my Tennessee driver's license renewed, and they wouldn't renew unless I paid off the $150, and sign a statement that I would never drive in that state (CO.) again. It sucks, man, but sometimes the best thing to do is jump through their hoops.... :frown:

OfflineKevin
IES
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
    #2572635 - 04/18/04 01:44 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Bad Susan.

You need a spanken.

Hey! I got a warrant too how cool!
bonnie and clyde!

--------------------
"Is it a mile walking, or a mile driving?" - dobie

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #2573226 - 04/18/04 07:17 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

that blows and i know how you feel cause something similar happened to me recently.

My story: I went to the bank to make a deposit into my account so i could pay my rent on time without bouncing a check..no big thang i suppose. It was one of those small drive thru only banks though and i got there at about 4:45. So anways i got up there got the deposit slip and started filling it out but there were cars behind me so she asked if i could pull back around and drop it off when it was filled out so that she could help the rest of the folks in the line. That was fine with me and i pulled back around. Then right as the last car in front of me pulled away she closed the window...So i drove up and was like 'hey it's me again, i'm back' and she turned into a huge bitch and said 'i'm sorry the window is closed, it's after 5' so i said 'umm but you told me to drive around' and she was like 'it's after 5 etc etc' she was being a bitch so i said 'fuck you' and drove off.

I got a call a day later fom some lady from the bank asking me about the "incident" apparently this cunt reported me saying that i threatened the teller and cussed her out for no reason, and that they were considering closing my account....WTF!? So i told the lady my side of the story (the truth) and she agreed not to close my account and said she'd talk with the teller because she 'knew the story the teller told her didn't make alot of sense' Then she gave me a little lecture about how sensitive women are to that sort of thing and how they feel threatened very easily...whatever...all i said was fuck you and that bitch deserved it too.

Sometimes this world drives me mad. Infact, it drive me mad most of the time.

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Re: Another court date [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #2573353 - 04/18/04 10:15 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

ya it's ridiculous - i went down to the court and told the lady my situation (i pretended like i never talked to her before but i KNEW it was the lady i talked to over the phone). she didn't seem to remember our little problem so she didn't seem to be waiting for an apology (even though i gave one to her over the phone).

i got my date moved - when she asked why i needed it changed - i had to switch my story around bc if i said "Well I have a business trip in Dallas" then she'd know right then and there who she was dealing with... so I said it was school related.

i asked her what are the chances of getting off on the meter ticket - she was like "well you probably thought you were at meter 18 but you were atmeter 19 which was expired" and i'm like "lady... i KNOW i ws at meter 18, I double checked!!! I parked there like I always did and before that i never got a ticket". Then i got a little friendly with her and i'm like "wow - those meters are expensive too. I have to pay $3 everytime I go there - because it's a $3 min." and she's like "you think $3 is expensive?!?!" and im like "Well yes - $3 is a lot of money when you have to do it everyday to go to school and pay for a train ticket. Especially when only 2 blocks away it's free parking and lots of it" and she's like "why don't you just buy a parking permit... it's only $50" and i'm like "I don't have $50... that's a lot of money too" and she's like "well it's only once a year" ....

argh - aparently she isn't aware of what it's like to be really dirt broke.

so now on May 26th I gotta haul ass to court at 6:15pm and try and win this judge over. I'm positive i'll be payng the $25 for my expired inspection (which I got done 2 days after it expired - because he nabbed me the DAY OF expiration) but it's REALLY wrong to have to pay $50 for something I didn't do - especially when i DID pay those motherfuckers $3!!!!

--------------------
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

#2573355 - 04/18/04 10:16 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

btw - it seems to me like EVERYONE wants to be a victim... so lame.

--------------------
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub