Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions. [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26807427 - 07/06/20 04:23 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Wonder if OP ever went on to just absolutely crush it in the dating scene

:philososloth:

Yeah dude, he said he gave seminars and stuff about it, and even had a book to sell us. He's probably on youtube ads shown to people who have a browsing history of Googleing dating advice. He's probably so pro at dating that he doesnt even do it anymore, maybe you turn gay or something when you reach max level dater

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOpenQwerty
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions. [Re: SkorpivoMusterion] * 2
    #26807447 - 07/06/20 04:34 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

The whole “pickup art” IMO is a nonsense. As well is a nonsense (again IMO) any “woman’s advice” in that field. (Anyway  both the “pickup art” and the “woman’s advice” can give you some wise suggestion for the other parts of your life).

Why? Because

1) everybody is different. What attracts me to a woman is exactly what make run away an other man. For a woman is the same. What attracts a particular woman is what make run away an other.

2)If u want to “play a number game”….Then the context make 90% of the score. Speaking of “number game” the most successful men (in that field ) that I know (as well: the most successful women in that field that I know) “works” only in a determinate social environment, where they are successful….again: into find the biggerst number of “…..” and it is not necessary related of their general success in that environment Out of that environment only a really small % of people is still “successful”….in a “number game of bed companions”.  Conclusion: do you want to “play a number game”? Then “find your environment”. There is no land where “the grass is green for all”.

3) To listen “the body language” is a recipe for disaster (especially when the verbal language said the opposite).  People (men and women) rarely know what they really want, but they are not always ready for to discover it. A woman (but ...even a man) may be attracted by you, but until she consciously chooses not only to accept this fact but (and this is most important) also to consciously  act by herself leaded by her feelings toward you ...you, in the best of the hypothesis will gain nothing. And to push someone to recognize her/his unconscious drives is a very dangerous road….and it is a road that does not always lead to the desired destination. What a person consciously do, is often (not always, but often) made by the social, cultural, and historical context, and you cannot change it.

4) Now this is complicated. For to introduce this fourth point I would like to destroy a myth, a really popular myth (and IMO a really dangerous one, particularly for the young men). If you see a beautiful woman, you may think that  a) she have a successful sexual life or b) she doesn’t care to have a “mate”. Well, (sad but true story here) one of my best female friends, is a really beautiful woman who have an active social life, and nonetheless, despite her attempts, she rarely find any “mate”. (and cause of her life, she can explore different “ social environments” -see point 2). She can not, despite her will. (And despite the will of others). Why? The answer is too long, but my point is that even when it seem that all odds are in your favor, you can lose in this game.

Anyway ….I hope to find someone who prove that I’m wrong.

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions. [Re: OpenQwerty]
    #26807560 - 07/06/20 05:34 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

OpenQwerty said:
The whole “pickup art” IMO is a nonsense. As well is a nonsense (again IMO) any “woman’s advice” in that field. (Anyway  both the “pickup art” and the “woman’s advice” can give you some wise suggestion for the other parts of your life).

Why? Because

1) everybody is different. What attracts me to a woman is exactly what make run away an other man. For a woman is the same. What attracts a particular woman is what make run away an other.

2)If u want to “play a number game”….Then the context make 90% of the score. Speaking of “number game” the most successful men (in that field ) that I know (as well: the most successful women in that field that I know) “works” only in a determinate social environment, where they are successful….again: into find the biggerst number of “…..” and it is not necessary related of their general success in that environment Out of that environment only a really small % of people is still “successful”….in a “number game of bed companions”.  Conclusion: do you want to “play a number game”? Then “find your environment”. There is no land where “the grass is green for all”.

3) To listen “the body language” is a recipe for disaster (especially when the verbal language said the opposite).  People (men and women) rarely know what they really want, but they are not always ready for to discover it. A woman (but ...even a man) may be attracted by you, but until she consciously chooses not only to accept this fact but (and this is most important) also to consciously  act by herself leaded by her feelings toward you ...you, in the best of the hypothesis will gain nothing. And to push someone to recognize her/his unconscious drives is a very dangerous road….and it is a road that does not always lead to the desired destination. What a person consciously do, is often (not always, but often) made by the social, cultural, and historical context, and you cannot change it.

4) Now this is complicated. For to introduce this fourth point I would like to destroy a myth, a really popular myth (and IMO a really dangerous one, particularly for the young men). If you see a beautiful woman, you may think that  a) she have a successful sexual life or b) she doesn’t care to have a “mate”. Well, (sad but true story here) one of my best female friends, is a really beautiful woman who have an active social life, and nonetheless, despite her attempts, she rarely find any “mate”. (and cause of her life, she can explore different “ social environments” -see point 2). She can not, despite her will. (And despite the will of others). Why? The answer is too long, but my point is that even when it seem that all odds are in your favor, you can lose in this game.

Anyway ….I hope to find someone who prove that I’m wrong.

Having game doesn’t hurt, and it’s absolutely not nonsense.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
Re: Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions. [Re: lowbrow]
    #26808327 - 07/07/20 05:54 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:

Having game doesn’t hurt, and it’s absolutely not nonsense.

Or even a sense of humor.  My sense of humor has been a huge part of my, "game".  I definitely rely on it when I'm dating.

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions. [Re: trees]
    #26808357 - 07/07/20 06:36 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

trees said:
Quote:

Niffla said:
Wonder if OP ever went on to just absolutely crush it in the dating scene

:philososloth:

Yeah dude, he said he gave seminars and stuff about it, and even had a book to sell us. He's probably on youtube ads shown to people who have a browsing history of Googleing dating advice. He's probably so pro at dating that he doesnt even do it anymore, maybe you turn gay or something when you reach max level dater

He is on youtube.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

InvisibleTexas Honey BadgerM
No fucks given
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster Texas
Re: Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions. [Re: lowbrow]
    #26808359 - 07/07/20 06:38 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I swear "get in the truck bitch" works everytime:derdance:

--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions. [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #26808479 - 07/07/20 08:19 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Spicemaster said:
I swear "get in the truck bitch" works everytime:derdance:

So I don't have a pick up truck it's actually a cargo van which is rated as a truck. Do you think that tek will still work for me?

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions. [Re: trees] * 1
    #26808552 - 07/07/20 08:59 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Only if you tell her you have a really cute kitten or something she should come and see.

Your mileage may vary.

Invisibleremake
Male

Loc: South Africa Flag
Re: Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions. [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26808881 - 07/07/20 11:35 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I just went like this once:

:thumbsup:

And it worked.

4 real.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions. [Re: remake] * 1
    #26808885 - 07/07/20 11:39 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

It's been a whole generation since I've had the need to date(which hopefully stays that way cos I would hate to try to date in today's day and age) people only know their phones. Take them away and it's like instant withdrawal. I'm a true social creature I really do hate phones. Maybe that's why my friends like me.....cos I cant think of any other reasons lol

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Invisibleremake
Male

Loc: South Africa Flag
Re: Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions. [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #26808890 - 07/07/20 11:42 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I don't like phones and the effects of social media either. For a lot of people though, it's like a pair of glasses through which they see the world. :sadyes:

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions. [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26808905 - 07/07/20 11:48 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:
Only if you tell her you have a really cute kitten or something she should come and see.

Your mileage may vary.

At one point I was telling girls my place looks like a serial killer pad to get them interested.

That under no circumstances should ever work, but it did.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds