Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Tampanensis mexicana
    #6299917 -

Hello all.I need a little advice.
The last time I took mushrooms was about 6 years ago.They were the normal ones that grow wild in Ireland and britain, Liberty caps I presume.I have to say they were great and we all enjoyed them immensely.Since then we've done a little e, grass but no mushrooms.The other day my best friend rang and mentioned doing some mushrooms again, and I thought why not.He'll come down to my place, our wives can go out together with all their mates leaving us the whole house to enjoy our trip.Now here's the question.I've had a good look through the FAQ and various sites on the net and I'm considering the Tampanensis Mexicana (Philosophers stones).As it's our first encounter with psychedelics in a while i don't want anything that crazy and the tampanensis seems to be relatively mild but I read some, admittedly very few, reviews from people who didn't get anything out of them.I've a provisional order made from a Dutch site (i won't mention it unless a regular poster asks so you don't think I'm a spammer) and they are just awaiting a West Union transfer.So do you think the Tampanensis are worth it, or should I go for some Stropharia Cubenensis?

Any help greatly appreciated,

Durnie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tampanensis mexicana [Re: durnie]
    #6300021 -

durnie said:
So do you think the Tampanensis are worth it



Of course, they do work!

From experience i'd have to say that they are are different to mushrooms. You're talking about the same chemicals but in different quantities. They made me feel real.....well doped. A very cereberal and heavy trip for the brain. Expect to do alot of thinking!
They made me fuck around with language so much. I didnt ever experience any real physical effects though, no real visuals to mention either.

Dosage is different; 7grams fresh = mild
15g = Medium
25+g+ = Intense (I'd expect visuals etc)


--------------------
--------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tampanensis mexicana [Re: durnie]
    #6300034 -

Welcome!

There is no Tampanensis Mexicana.

There is Psilocybe tampanensis and there is Psilocybe mexicana. Both species produce sclerotia.

> the tampanensis seems to be relatively mild

It all depends on the dosage. Check out http://www.shroomery.org/6257/Magic-Mushroom-Dosage-Calculator

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tampanensis mexicana [Re: durnie]
    #6300095 -

Oh yeah, by the way; truffles taste absolutely disgusting.
I drank plenty of orange juice with them, not to enhance my trip; just
because it was the only thing i could find that neutralised the taste.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tampanensis mexicana [Re: Unifloo]
    #6300146 -

Thanks for the advice.

Unifloo, I reckon I'll do them with tea.

Anno, on the site they are advertised as "Tampanensis Gold".This website also has what they call "Tampanensis original."If you want I can PM you the website.Edit, both are psilocybe tampanensis

Regards,
durnie.

Edited by durnie (11/19/06 08:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tampanensis mexicana [Re: durnie]
    #6300188 -

Im not sure making a tea is a good idea! Mushrooms and truffles were legal when fresh where i live until recently. I always bought my goods
over the counter in a head shop and the guys said that there's not
a lot you can do with Tampensis such as making tea or putting them in honey. Im sure there's a wealth of info on erowid


--------------------
--------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tampanensis mexicana [Re: Unifloo]
    #6300298 -

What wrong with tea, Unifloo?On most of the sites which sell them they mention making tea from them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tampanensis mexicana [Re: durnie]
    #6300345 -

Well im no bullet-proof expert but thats what the people who sold them to me said. Sometimes you get a lot of miss-information and strange opinions from sellers/sites/distribuitors.

Maybe they're right and you can make tea. I do know that they stay edible pretty long and you can still eat them when a small amount of mould is present.

Erowid is usually spot on when it comes to preperation techniques, recipies.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 30 grams of Psilocybe Tampanensis Mexicana... AtomizerFilth 4,852 14 12/19/09 05:37 AM
by Ego Questio
* Question about pcilocybe tampanensis mexicana Hamurabi 1,185 1 04/21/10 11:16 AM
by Aldebaran
* Tampanensis fruits dosage Philsa_Bat 9,268 9 02/16/25 08:45 PM
by 99.99
* Psilocybe Tampanensis (Philosophers Stone)...? D?ire 6,035 1 12/09/02 06:55 PM
by mjshroomer
* 40 grams of fresh Psilocybe Tampanensis. Too much? Shroomnibbler 7,020 16 06/29/07 02:40 AM
by drSE
* Cubensis or Mexicana?
( 1 2 3 all )
Big_Jack 17,767 40 04/11/03 08:20 PM
by Big_Jack
* Psilocybe truffles: Mexicana vs. Tampanensis
( 1 2 all )
jamboUK 7,019 26 09/03/03 06:19 PM
by jamboUK
* anyboby taken tampanensis (truffles) before? benson7 11,806 13 02/27/20 11:09 AM
by Shenmue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
3,569 topic views. 0 members, 80 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.