Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflinejamboUK
A Fun Guy
Re: Tripping tomorrow [Re: jamboUK]
    #1873585 - 09/02/03 09:33 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Okay, I'm back from my trip, and I found the perfect place! Well, not perfect, but I didn't think I'd find better without spending a lot longer looking round. It's this huge open space three minutes walk from the town centre that I'd never really noticed before... strange, huh? It's a big square, bounded by a main road, two lesser roads and a row of houses. When I say big, I counted the cars on a narrower road, and there was room for about 70, end-to-end. It's just a massive square of flat green, with trees and cars round the edge, and even the sky seems bigger.

The best thing is, there are absolutely no paths going across it. People have to go pretty far out of their way to even vaguely walk past you. There's just no reason to. When I was there, one woman walked quite near me because I was in the exact-ish middle, and she was walking from corner to corner, so I'll sit off-centre tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure that was a rare occurence anyway. It's going to be excellent, I can tell.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
    #1876797 - 09/03/03 08:43 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Ok I see where your comeing from I guess it could be hepfull, to thoes who are intrested, but still a little time and patience is all it takes. Anyway good luck with your :smile: 

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflinejamboUK
A Fun Guy
Re: Tripping tomorrow [Re: EvilGir]
    #1876912 - 09/03/03 10:14 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks. It looked last night that he'd chickened out, but it turns out he was pretending to not want to because his anti-drugs girlfriend was there. Phew! So it looks like we're going to take them at his house tonight, not outside this afternoon despite the glorious-ish day, because he's helping someone buy a hamster.

I'm not sure if it's a terribly good idea to take them at his house because at least some of his family will be around. However, they are the most liberal family I know, and he's always having tons of drunk, loud mates partying at his house, and smoking weed, and they never mind, so I think it should be okay. Hopefully we won't have too much contact with them, just stay in his room. If worst comes to worst, at least these shrooms are legal, so I can't be accused of 'dealing' for giving them to him, just because he decided of his own free will to make illegal use of them, right? I know people who give their mates weed are viewed by the police as dealing, but this isn't the same thing, right?

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #1876927 - 09/03/03 10:23 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

If they're dry you could be accused of dealing but that seems highly unlikely unless his parents are melodramatic and insist that you've been pushing drugs to their son (I do know a few like that, the types that have fits with teachers because they gave their kid a B etc). Have a great night man and all the best :stoned:

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

OfflinejamboUK
A Fun Guy
Re: Tripping tomorrow [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #1877204 - 09/03/03 01:31 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

That's what I thought, and since these are legally purchased and untampered with by me, I should be fine if the worst does happen. Which it won't. Thanks for the good wishes guys, I hope it goes well too. I'll be back with a report in a day or two, I'd imagine. It's half an hour 'til I go round, so here goes nothing...

OfflineJhadAgainstReality
the only thinglonger than myname is my penis

Loc: england
    #1877998 - 09/03/03 05:18 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

post how it goes. and next time just order a grow-kit, pop it in the boiler closet, and get way more for way less.

--------------------
"Listen Bush, i dont have any weapons. are you listening asshole? i dont have any fucking weapons! whats your problem, you fucking prick? Do you, like, WANT to go to war or something?! hey! whats all that laughter? whats so fucking funny?! Bush? BUSH! *click* Hello? HELLO?"

OfflinejamboUK
A Fun Guy
Re: Tripping tomorrow [Re: JhadAgainstReality]
    #1878190 - 09/03/03 06:19 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Is the idea that you dry the mushrooms after you grow them, so they last for a long time? Because although I don't mind growing legally, I don't really want illegal dry mushrooms in the house, certainly not for a long time. Call me old fashioned, but I don't want to take risk when it comes to prison sentences, or getting thrown out of uni.

Anyway, I didn't trip tonight because the guy's mum was in, so he persuaded me to wait 'til Friday. I have my doubts as to whether or not the sclerotia/truffles will last 'til them, since I'm keeping them in the shed, not the fridge. I got them in the post Tuesday, and they were posted Monday. Think they'll make it?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order