Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs)
    #6233512 -



Ouch.

It looks cool though.  :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #6233521 -

Wait...so he's using skin grafts and...I suck


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #6233536 -

:eek:


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: thePatient]
    #6233542 -

Is this a common thing? Ive never seen anything like it before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: thePatient]
    #6233543 -

Isn't that scaring ?


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: Brainiac]
    #6233547 -

Sure looks like it to me.

So maybe it only looks cool for the first month...then it just looks like a really big scar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #6233630 -

yes..It isnt actually a tattoo.I bet healing hurts like a son of a bitch.

Her skin pieces look like strips of pork fat. :chew:


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #6233638 -

thats beyond scarring....he's peeling away chunks of skin, basically cutting the image out of her back. The pink is pieces of skin that has been completely removed.


--------------------

I beat my dick like it owes me money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #6233642 -

Here are the larger pictures.







--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: Phive_Sicks]
    #6233646 -

The guy who actually performed that must have a strong gut.Or is secretly a serial killer.


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #6233648 -

Show her front side :wink:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: Brainiac]
    #6233653 -

I dont have any.To be honest,I think the bitch is nuts.


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #6233719 -

that's one tough broad.
I know I could not sit through that.

even though I have plenty of ink
I would not get that done.
but I cannot knock another's body modification.

cheers to her.
quite original.
never seeing a cutting like that before.

one girl I know, though, has a single line cutting
down one side of her body (arm pit to the body
of her foot). It's actually quite beautiful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #6233753 -

I like how here ugly friends are force laughing


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: Vvellum]
    #6233765 -

bi0 said:
that's one tough broad.
I know I could not sit through that.

even though I have plenty of ink
I would not get that done.
but I cannot knock another's body modification.

cheers to her.
quite original.
never seeing a cutting like that before.

one girl I know, though, has a single line cutting
down one side of her body (arm pit to the body
of her foot). It's actually quite beautiful.



It looks pretty wild.In a good way.I could not sit through that shit either.


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #6233770 -

I wonder how the artist started out in his business.

"Hey guys I can cut you with an x-acto blade to make you beautiful."
"Screw off you sick fuck!"
"No really! It's, like, native tribes do it too.."
"Aww a little then, but don't fuck it up OK?!"


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: Asante]
    #6233819 -

wow that girls must have been so drunk or high because otherwise that would be too fucked up


--------------------
"Guess who's back in the mutha fuckin house with a fat dick for ya mutha fuckin mouth"- Snoop Dogg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: Asante]
    #6233831 -

what exactly does that mean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #6233836 -

good god!

the aftermath kinda looks cool, but, damn!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate tattoo (not for weak stomachs) [Re: Stein]
    #6233864 -

Ewwww I could only imagine how it feels to have the skin pealed right off your back :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* scarification techniques
( 1 2 all )
TameMe 3,495 21 05/14/07 07:37 PM
by DNKYD
* Post your tattoos!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RJLR 5,504 86 03/20/05 09:35 PM
by ToolTroll
* mushroom tattoo LoveLeafGarden 2,237 19 01/02/07 04:59 AM
by euphoricpoison
* Ideas for scarification? erikm 519 6 06/11/09 11:35 PM
by erikm
* what to put on a healing tattoo habitat0789 1,924 13 07/09/06 01:50 PM
by buddhathehut
* My First Tattoo
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 5,545 24 09/03/05 09:50 PM
by ToolTroll
* Ze Tattoo !
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomingNJ 5,605 54 10/07/05 09:30 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Tattoo's
( 1 2 3 all )
pimmp1969 4,799 49 08/16/06 09:58 PM
by Mike_yy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,967 topic views. 1 members, 59 guests and 204 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.