Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpringbok
enthusiast
Loc: Ehime, Japan
Advanced Shroomers in JAPAN
    #449907 - 11/07/01 05:15 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hello! In the States, I was pretty serious about cultivation. Perhaps not on par with some of the people here, but I did manage to grow loads of Cubensis subgroupss, and I played with various other species. I even made an attempt on Natalensis, but had absolutely zero success. My knowlege and resources were simply too lacking, at the end of the day.

At any rate, I am wondering if there are any other cultivators in Japan. I am wondering where and how you found your equipment. Also, if you are familiar with the Japanse terms required, that would be useful. I have a small PF Tek operation going, but I am sick of this primitive method. Do you folks know any solid Japanese sources for some advanced stuff?

Thanks a lot in advance.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------
"What does it all mean, Mr. Natural..?"
- Art Crumb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpringbok
enthusiast
Loc: Ehime, Japan
Re: Advanced Shroomers in JAPAN [Re: Springbok]
    #617084 - 04/24/02 05:11 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Dammit, anyone out there? I am having some difficulty finding proper gear and wondering if anyone is making a go at it.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------
"What does it all mean, Mr. Natural..?"
- Art Crumb

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #617234 - 04/24/02 09:38 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Use the search engine and submit a query for "japan", try to see if there's someone else here from there, look i read this forum dailly and i never found any japanese grower, so perhaps that's the reason nobody has an answer for you.... i know the feeling, i'm also the only one from my country laying around here.

Peace,
MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

InvisibleCLuB99
lost somewhere in time and space
Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
Re: Advanced Shroomers in JAPAN [Re: MAIA]
    #617243 - 04/24/02 09:54 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

(curious) where you from MAIA??

InvisibleYachaj
Stranger
Loc: Planet Earth
    #617244 - 04/24/02 09:56 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

If the PF TEK is the most 'primitive' cultivation method then extracting tea leaves in almost boiling water must be the most 'primitive'method to make tea.

But serious: the PF TEK is not primitive, it is simple. it is the most simple method, using the most commonly available substrate ingredi?nts and utensils possible. Hence its popularity.

The PF TEK is boring because it never seems to change. True. But why should it change? Of all existing techniques, the PF TEK is best adapted to its niche (cultivators with a lack of money, space, time and a location where their hobby is legal). The PF TEK has been the same for the last decade because so far no one came up with a real improvement.

Yachaj

OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
Re: Advanced Shroomers in JAPAN [Re: Yachaj]
    #617389 - 04/24/02 01:23 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

but pf tek is low yield and several other species will not fruit from pf style cakes very well or at all.
I am sorry I cannot help you in japan.. look around for shitake cultivators or enokitake cultivators.. there are many.. japanese love mushrooms.

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: Advanced Shroomers in JAPAN [Re: CLuB99]
    #618315 - 04/25/02 10:58 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'm from Portugal.

Peace,
MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate