Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
My mom was drunk last night....
    #6151884 -

So, the situation is like this...

I'm a senior in college, at UW. Just moved home because I'm dirt poor and really wasnt getting shit done working full time and doing school full time. Now I'm relaxing at home, getting fat on Mom's cooking, saving a shit-load of money, and with the exception of Chemistry, beating the fuck out of this degree.

I smoke alot of weed. Me and my Mom have a thing about it...She doesnt really ask about it, but she knows I smoke, and I try not to do it in her face, or in her house. Its a good situation. She drinks alot, she's probably an alcoholic, 8-10 a night. More tha most college kids I know. I dont like alcohol, but I figure, I smoke weed, she drinks, thats fine. I dont bother her about what she does...

She was wasted last night though. She went to lean against the wall and almost fell right down, then walked in my room and knocked over some books. I was like..."Damn! Get it together, woman!"

I just think its funny that my Mom is wasted more than I am.

My family is fuxxored....


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6151900 -

lol


--------------------
Draft beer, not people.:faded:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6151907 -

sux about your moms -

but -

by UW do you mean the university of washington?


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: surf rat]
    #6151909 -

dude thats funny cause im the one who got her drunk. lol


--------------------


You look down at me and you see a fool
You look up at me and you see a god
You look straight at me and you see yourself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: lukeboots]
    #6151912 -

It doesnt really suck. I mean, its just her drug of choice. Its amusing, if anything.

And No, The REAL UW.



--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: surf rat]
    #6151917 -

Your mom was raped last night, Todd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6152835 -

Quote:
she's probably an alcoholic, 8-10 a night.



she's definitely an alcoholic and needs to quit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: stefan]
    #6152843 -

your only an alchy when you start waking up and putting whiskey in coffee mugs so people dont say "wtf".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6152859 -

At 8-10 a night her liver is on a steady ride downhill. Hopefully she is willing to stop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: Disco Cat] * 1
    #6152875 -

look, the fewer people around to collect social security, the better for you and me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: Disco Cat]
    #6152876 -

maybe get her to try weed or mushrooms instead. LSD was tested and it helped people quit alcohol

Edited by sleepy (10/10/06 01:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: stefan]
    #6152911 -

stefan said:
Quote:
she's probably an alcoholic, 8-10 a night.



she's definitely an alcoholic.




--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #6153226 -

psilocyberin said:
look, the fewer people around to collect social security, the better for you and me.



Don't be an ass.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6153252 -

You say it's alright. Then you say it's fucked. Then you say it's funny.

Seems like some mixed emotions - or a lack of caring.

I do not nag my brother about smoking cigs or smoking too much pot. I do make suggestions about being healthy, though.


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #15540303 -

Madtowntripper said:
So, the situation is like this...

I'm a senior in college, at UW.  Just moved home because I'm dirt poor and really wasnt getting shit done working full time and doing school full time.  Now I'm relaxing at home, getting fat on Mom's cooking, saving a shit-load of money, and with the exception of Chemistry, beating the fuck out of this degree.

I smoke alot of weed.  Me and my Mom have a thing about it...She doesnt really ask about it, but she knows I smoke, and I try not to do it in her face, or in her house.  Its a good situation.  She drinks alot, she's probably an alcoholic, 8-10 a night.  More tha most college kids I know.  I dont like alcohol, but I figure, I smoke weed, she drinks, thats fine.  I dont bother her about what she does...

She was wasted last night though.  She went to lean against the wall and almost fell right down, then walked in my room and knocked over some books.  I was like..."Damn! Get it together, woman!"

I just think its funny that my Mom is wasted more than I am.



My family is fuxxored....




My cousin and brother are like that. My cousin has to be carried to her room every night. Its sad really.

I am like you. I dont drink but I do like to smoke (even though I dont smoke)!


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: XUL]
    #15540560 -

Sorry about your situation OP, I can't imagine my mother or father acting in such a way. Maybe you can tell her to stop drinking or get treatment. I hardly find anything "funny" about it. Best of luck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: qman]
    #15540586 -

yeah man there is really nothing funny about this. ive seen my friends grandma laying in a pool of her own shit passed out drunk in her living room. same lady knocked a tooth out on a glass from being drunk and not paying attention. alot of my family were bad drinkers and it fucks alot up. you might wanna talk to your mom. get her to smoke weed and put that bottle down. it may seem funny til she loses it and loses everything in her life. and all she has left is her son to take care of her vodka loving ass.


--------------------


I dont like cocaine.... Just the smell of it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: alcoholocaust]
    #15540623 -

this thread is like 5 years old...


--------------------
My senior year of high school one of the girls in my class got pulled over for her blinker not working. We told her that the reason it wasn't working was because she ran out of blinker fluid. The next day she came to school and goes "You guys are fucking assholes, I went to Autozone and asked for blinker fluid and they laughed at me and asked WTF I was talking about. - Gumby


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: Split Minded]
    #15540634 -

necromancy is deadalive and well on the shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My mom was drunk last night.... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15540643 -

I remember this thread. I think I even posted in it, or something.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Learyfan interview with Gin_Drunk LearyfanS 3,228 17 03/24/05 05:46 PM
by Burke Dennings
* I'm an asshole drunk sometimes
( 1 2 all )
barfightlard 3,305 34 06/16/05 06:22 AM
by Fliquid
* Mom's random comments Toricious 829 6 03/10/05 08:28 PM
by Toricious
* why I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,557 49 04/23/05 12:48 PM
by TODAY
* The "angry drunk guy"
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 3,910 30 02/20/05 11:17 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,230 38 02/19/04 01:55 AM
by Frog
* Quick chemistry question FirstAvailable 1,576 11 04/01/04 06:14 PM
by FirstAvailable
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,812 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,768 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.