Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Shrooms and depressions
    #601425 -

Now, as I slowly come to the surface of the deep, dark pool called depression, the allmost first thing I think of is...SHROOMS!!!
During the last five years, I' ve had three heavy depressive phases. The doctors said, it could only be beaten by psychopharmakas, but I never liked theese Prozac-things!
While feeling realy down, I never feel like doing shrooms (I realy don' t feel like doing anything then) and I also never took any. But as soon as I feel a little better, I get realy hungry for some shrooms.
For the past 15 Jears, I did the shrooms about 50 times or so. They allways gave me a sensation of pure joy. Laying in the grass, looking at the stars, the wind that fondles the skin, waves rushing through body and soul...I wonder why this can' t keep me from theese f...depressions. And I also wonder if shrooms could help to beat them.
If anyone has experiented good or bad influence of psychoactive mushrooms on depression, I would be glad to hear of. I allways felt too weak to do them, and I was very afraid of a bad trip. (Yeah, call me a coward!)

Remain in Light
Greez Ini


--------------------
Remain in Light
Greez Ini

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms and depressions [Re: Ini]
    #601448 -

i have actually been kind of experimenting with this lately. i have found shrooms to help me work through depression quite a bit. a low dose trip helps me to understand my problems better so i can work through them. weird how a trip lets you think with so much more clarity sometimes. i wouldn't recommend a high level trip, but around a gram(if you have good shrooms) can work wonders. i would still only do this if you feel comfortable with the idea. while bad trips have also helped me work through problems, i don't want to experience one again.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------
house is a spiritual thing
---------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms and depressions [Re: Ini]
    #601745 -

Actually, there is a study beginning in the summer ,I believe,of this year outta Arizona State University. It involves the use of Psilocybe Cubensis (and POSSIBLY other entheogens) in the treatment of Bi-polar disorder. Not specifically depression but both it and the mania are going to be looked at
in this study. Should be interesting. They have already determined the usefulness of small doses on cluster and/or migraine headaches.

~K~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms and depressions [Re: Ini]
    #602495 -

At first I thought they are not good for mind problems, BUT they helped me a lot to cure my PARANOIA! Don't lough!
:smile:  They will help  you too! Just follow the right way!


--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* depressing revelation
( 1 2 all )
spud 2,215 20 11/04/02 08:58 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* does a "Bad experience" make subsequent exps. bad? xfluffybunnyx 1,423 9 11/14/02 07:46 PM
by Strumpling
* Shrooms. chrispc 1,308 14 12/01/02 07:50 PM
by Anonymous
* shrooms and acid beatlesrock 3,365 9 09/10/02 09:28 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Depression
( 1 2 3 all )
CosmicJokeM 6,240 43 11/21/02 10:33 PM
by Phluck
* My problems, your advice? Maybe?
( 1 2 all )
LucidDayDream 3,120 20 06/07/02 04:27 PM
by GRTUD
* Shrooms: Induced or true? Kremlin 1,758 16 04/03/02 10:45 PM
by Xlea321
* Shrooms Playing in the Painting Process oneoverzero 1,377 4 08/18/01 02:13 PM
by oneoverzero

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
744 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.