Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Violent music? [Re: Snape]
    #5967789 -

im probably wrong thats jsut what ive heard


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: king_cobra]
    #5967835 -

king_cobra said:
that was big lurch



I know, i wanted to see if anyone else had that rawksome idea.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: king_cobra]
    #5967890 -

king_cobra said:
LOL sicx didn't eat any babies..



yeah he just fucked some babies sick ass bastard good music though


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: PriitK]
    #5967996 -



--------------------
It's great to be here. I thank you. Ah, I've been on the road doing comedy for ten years now, so bear with me while I plaster on a fake smile and plough through this shit one more time. - Bill Hicks

<Guest> has anyone ever heard of sprinklen a freshcow pattie w dust and hangin it from a tree in cheese cloth and watering it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: king_cobra]
    #5968144 -

king_cobra said:
rap



That's Brotha Lynch's lil brother i belive...

Brotha Lynch and X-raided have crazy lyrics


--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? *DELETED* [Re: PriitK]
    #5968217 -

Post deleted by Lloyd313

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: Lloyd313]
    #5968824 -

Check out some stuff by GG Allin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GG_Allin


--------------------
Email me for my trade list. Many rare items for trade.


Wanted:
Kanna and kratom cuttings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: Fractalated]
    #5968856 -

Fractalated said:
Man, get some good drum n bass, such as this song on a Dieselboy album.



I expected something darker than this :P

Technical Itch - Haunted (promo)

That track is actually dark and twisted. The bassline is fucking violent  :laugh:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: Cepheus]
    #5968946 -

if you want some truely violent rap music check out Psycho Jesus http://www.livefromfl.com/PsychoJesus/
it has all of his albums to date... make sure you grab Random Acts from the Misc. album

and the whole Fagget Dick EP is off the hook too


MURDER, DEATH, RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCE
MURDER, DEATH, RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCE
BLEED COCKSUCKER BLEED COCKSUCKER BLEED


--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: redrum187]
    #5970467 -

I'm gonna make more violent rap that makes brotha lynch look like barney LOL


--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: PriitK]
    #5970471 -

plus, most of his new songs are shit sadly = \


--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: PriitK]
    #5970515 -

or Esham The Unholy's early shit like KKKill The Fetus, or Judgment Day Vol. 1&2, or Closed Casket


--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: redrum187]
    #5970762 -

Download some Necro & Ill Bill, Jedi Mind Tricks, Lil Wyte, Onyx


--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: TrauM]
    #5970797 -

I forgot about Necro, Ill Bill, Goretex, and Non Phixion

that new york death rap is off the hook

Terrorize ya whole clique make suck ya own tits
And spit the cancer out, grab a glock; call me Sir Manson-a-Lot
Blow ya brains on the seats varicose veins on the streets
Cocaine dust and weed, kill you slowly it's a must you bleed
Pop a vein in ya skull from the stress feelin numb in ya chest
Anxiety attack, murder you with a variety
An axe, a mack, a black jack, or Back crack
Right upside ya fuckin head, for talking shit about this kid
You bled, sadistic and red, my biscuit pumps lead


--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: PriitK]
    #5971138 -
Log in to view attachment

Violent music?

Slayer, Pantera, (hed)p.e., Ministry, Manson, Slipknot, Sepultura. That's my choice of workout music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: Gumby]
    #5971419 -

Violent Rock- Shellac.


--------------------
History says, Don't hope

On this side of the grave.

But then, once in a lifetime

The longed-for tidal wave

Of justice can rise up

And hope and history rhyme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: PriitK]
    #5971862 -
Log in to view attachment

Slayer


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: Shroomism]
    #5971870 -
Log in to view attachment

Decapitated?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: Shroomism]
    #5971871 -
Log in to view attachment

here you go

rap, Big L(RIP) commin outta the NYC


--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Edited by alpharedecho (08/17/06 01:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The largest dance music festival ever! March 05 AbstractHarmonix 3,468 17 01/24/05 02:39 AM
by PsillyNilly
* what music do u have on now?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
Ripple 58,301 399 12/10/05 08:53 AM
by xTRIPPSTERx
* Finally yeah! Slipknot All hope is gone! Its out!
( 1 2 all )
Cloneufc 2,411 22 08/25/08 02:29 PM
by it stars saddam
* SLIPKNOT Percussionist: 'We Are The Hardest Ever. We Blow All Bands Away' Bridgeburner 1,618 17 05/30/08 07:16 PM
by Mad_Larkin
* what the fuck happened to slipknot Gr33nTree73 1,397 10 10/12/08 08:44 PM
by supra
* Fav Music group?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Fade_To_Black 14,329 252 08/13/06 04:28 PM
by kristofer
* I'm truely shocked... Nobody listens to real music?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 16,801 93 09/06/16 08:59 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* Music owns my soul
( 1 2 all )
carpediem13 4,861 37 08/22/04 10:58 PM
by abhi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,205 topic views. 4 members, 33 guests and 280 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.