Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSypriss
Stranger
Loc: NC
Holy Shit! 7 Flushes, and going strong!
    #590804 - 03/27/02 09:03 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Man, Have I got some stories to tell!! I had computer troubles for like a month, and I could not post, but I am back, and I am here with a vengance!
I recently had my SECOND myco bag clear it's SEVENTH yield!!! SEVEN! I originally started with one box (four myco bags). Two of the four myco bags, had (what I considered to be normal) 4 flushes. And by that I was amazed, because each fresh (wet) yield was over an ounce of shroomage! So when the second and third bags continued to 'sprout' mushrooms after yield 5,6 & 7, you can believe I was surprised as hell! Yeah try to beat that Mr. bleeeeeeewwwwwwthumb. I paid 12.5 dollars for each bag,and not only did give plenty of entertainment just watching the shrooms grow, but it also paid for itself 1000 times over. That IS THE FAST FOOD OF MUSHROOM GROWING, the best and most RELIABLE way to grow your favorite mushrooms. No BULL SHIT,even when there is bull shit everywhere, amidst all the rubbish and difficult growing tek's, and time-consuming,unreliable garbage, there is a way to grow and enjoy shrooms correctly and easily, without a lot of $ (mula) , AND THIS IS IT!
THIS IS MY MYCO BAG BLISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"Some say we'll see armagedon soon, I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation....."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Holy Shit! 7 Flushes, and going strong! [Re: Sypriss]
    #590814 - 03/27/02 09:34 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

way to go...

Now lets see some pics

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #590825 - 03/27/02 09:43 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Sypriss I just posted pics yesterday in the pic forum.. 4th flush on a bag over 50g wet... the secret is harvest them before they get to big then mist the side of the bags good and keep in light cool room.. I honestly think if you wash your hands good and pick them very gently 10 flushes is possible LOL...

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Holy Shit! 7 Flushes, and going strong! [Re: SouthernGent]
    #590872 - 03/27/02 11:12 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I think these bags might make pf jars obsolete!

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
Re: Holy Shit! 7 Flushes, and going strong! [Re: ]
    #590879 - 03/27/02 11:20 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I think thats what Ryche and Workman was saying about a month ago.

--------------------

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
Re: Holy Shit! 7 Flushes, and going strong! [Re: ]
    #590995 - 03/27/02 02:09 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

eh, well, 15 bucks per bag compared to a case of 12 jars for 7 bucks + verm, and BRF. I still think the jars are the better way to go. yet I am very excited to try a few myco-bags, expecially with SG results. they look fun!

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
Re: Holy Shit! 7 Flushes, and going strong! [Re: pleezr]
    #590997 - 03/27/02 02:13 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

yep the bags are fun pleezr... and alot less chance of contams

--------------------

OfflineSypriss
Stranger
Loc: NC
    #592593 - 03/29/02 08:38 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

The advantage here, is not only the money aspect, but also the time, preparation, and equipment that some of us just do not have the time or experience to deal with. Believe me, the jar tek is nice, but when it comes right down to it, you have to have certain things in order to pull it off just right. Everything has to be so sterile and clean, and you need jars,filters, your ingredients, you need clean work space, you have to transfer mycelium into the jars with careful accuracy. Man, if you just want good mushrooms, these bags are IT! All you need is warm envirment, inject the bag, let sit in warm envirment for a month,VOIALA! nOTHING SIMPLER, nOTHING MORE EFFICIENT.

--------------------
"Some say we'll see armagedon soon, I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation....."

OfflineCuckoosNest
addict
Loc: Northwest (shaped like a ...
    #592741 - 03/29/02 12:49 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

15 bucks per bag if you buy them with the substrate already added and sterlilized, yes. If you buy empty bags they cost a dollar or less, the substrate is the same price, and the tek is easier than jars. I use the bags, and then case the fully colonized substrate, but I have had incidences where i waited to long to case and the bags began to flush. i am around the 4 flush on a cambodian bag, and i have pulled off 100+ grams from each flush. not a bad surprise to an otherwise unwanted fruiting bag.

--------------------

"...Three geese in a flock. One flew east, And one flew west, And one flew over the cuckoo's nest."
Ken Kesey

Offlineelfgizmo
Stranger
    #593165 - 03/29/02 10:17 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

You know what is a easy way, and a cheap bag that works well, the bags that you get when you buy vermaculite and the perilight work wonders, anyway the only thing different is that it doesnt have a filter on the bag, they work just as good as the 15 dollar bag at a fraction of the price, only thing is you have to steralize the substrate yourself, its something to do with all them extra bags that you were just going to throw away. :smile:

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Holy Shit! 7 Flushes, and going strong! [Re: SouthernGent]
    #593413 - 03/30/02 05:08 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

or for say about $4 all up you can make one jar of millet that you can spawn a metre by metre horse manure or compost tray with and get the biggest yield you can imagine!!

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation