Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Zinedine Zidane is the Man [Re: Ngalyod]
    #5843757 -

:thumbup: zidane is a hero.

not that i see ITA as some negative force, they won the shit fair and square. but i certainly don't think less of zizou for giving that dego prick a strong dose of algerian cranium.


--------------------
egocentrism is bangin on the door
self-destructive selflessness
seeps out from the core
alone - eyes closed - an empty room
i'm curled on the floor
choose nothing, thus deciding
all the nothing i've in store.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zinedine Zidane is the Man [Re: Ngalyod]
    #5843841 -

Ngalyod said:
Source: Times Online

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,28783-2263995,00.html

With many conflicting versions of events circling on the internet and in the world’s media, The Times enlisted the help of an expert lip reader, Jessica Rees, to determine the precise nature of the dialogue that caused Zidane to react in such a manner.

After an exhaustive study of the match video, and with the help of an Italian translator, Rees claimed that Materazzi called Zidane “the son of a terrorist whore” before adding “so just f*** off” for good measure, supporting the natural assumption that the Frenchman must have been grievously insulted.

As the son of two Algerian immigrants, the 34-year-old is proud of his North African roots, dedicating France’s 1998 World Cup win to “all Algerians who are proud of their flag and all those who have made sacrifices for their family but who have never abandoned their own culture”, so such a slur would certainly explain, if not justify, his violent response.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Not to sound like a racist myself, but that fucken Greaseball  :mad:. The Italians would have known about Zidane's temper and how defensive he can become about his roots.

Zidane can, at least, as a human being hold his head high. Unlike that scum.



"Racism? I have no fucking idea. If that pansy hasn't become inured to it after all his years in France he is clearly anencephalic. If I could get the best player on the other team (and he wasn't that day anyway, Ribery was) so fucking nuts that he would get himself thrown out by calling him a nigger, I'd be following him all day going nigger, nigger, nigger. "


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zinedine Zidane is the Man [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5843916 -

:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zinedine Zidane is the Man [Re: Ngalyod]
    #5843949 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zinedine Zidane is the Man [Re: Ngalyod]
    #5843997 -

That was beautiful


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zinedine Zidane is the Man [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5845812 -

Traffico temporaneamente bloccato


Damno!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zinedine Zidane is the Man [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #5850110 -

i think this is what he was talking about

check it!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zinedine Zidane is the Man [Re: In(di)go]
    #5850121 -

:lol: Awesome


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zinedine Zidane is the Man [Re: Ngalyod]
    #5850152 -

Zidane's mother:

“I am utterly disgusted by what I have heard. I praise my son for defending his family’s honour. No one should be subjected to such foul insults on or off the football pitch and I don’t care if it was a World Cup Final. I have nothing but contempt for Materazzi and, if what he said is true, then I want his balls on a platter."


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zinedine Zidane is the Man [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5850194 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Zidane's mother:

“I am utterly disgusted by what I have heard. I praise my son for defending his family’s honour. No one should be subjected to such foul insults on or off the football pitch and I don’t care if it was a World Cup Final. I have nothing but contempt for Materazzi and, if what he said is true, then I want his balls on a platter."



:thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zinedine Zidane is the Man [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5850201 -

moms are great


--------------------


"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zinedine Zidane is the Man [Re: Basilides]
    #5850218 -

Especially for chucking water at! Such fun :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Zinedine Zidane
( 1 2 all )
11nova 1,508 22 05/29/13 08:09 PM
by zappaisgod
* so, wtf was zidane thinking?
( 1 2 all )
Pat Bateman, VP 3,236 21 07/10/06 01:07 AM
by MckennaManiac420
* This might be a bit off topic Basilides 490 2 07/15/06 04:07 PM
by Basilides
* World Cup 2006
( 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 )
Thin White Duke 28,497 514 07/18/06 10:12 AM
by In(di)go
* World Cup 2014
( 1 2 3 4 ... 38 39 )
KillerPicklez 31,113 768 07/15/14 02:35 PM
by elax420
* NFL 2015-2016
( 1 2 3 4 ... 363 364 )
shLong 169,064 7,268 03/09/16 06:17 PM
by psilocybinjunkie
* 2006 FIFA World Cup (ps2)
( 1 2 all )
Basilides 3,904 34 07/14/06 04:26 PM
by Basilides
* Tour De France Winner Flunks Drug Test zappaisgod 871 5 07/27/06 11:27 AM
by Cowgold

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
3,439 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.