Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Question about Repeat Cycle Timers plus martha humidity
    #5774325 -

I have not used a timer and cool mist with my martha yet since I currently humidify using evaporation from a 10 gal tank (with heater) on bottom shelf of the martha. This method of humidification is tricky and over or under humidifing is common. So I plan on graduating to cool misters. I want to invest in a very good Repeat Cycle Timer (please don't try to save me money by offering up how I can use a tin can and an old timex or something like that, I like high quality and I like automation). Anyway here it the question: Say I want to set up 2 or 3 separate marthas, if I put each cool mist humidifier on a single power strip - then connect the power strip to the timer - Will this work and the timer be able to control all of the humidifiers. Thanks.
f

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about Repeat Cycle Timers plus martha humidity [Re: frommoon]
    #5774445 -

it should work just fine like that.
try putting your coolmist inside of the Martha, with the door loose fitting for fae. then you can just leave it on all the time for perfect conditions.


--------------------




xxx..Learn Something..xxx

Edited by Omnicracker (06/20/06 10:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about Repeat Cycle Timers plus martha humidity [Re: Omnicracker]
    #5774480 -

Thanks for that. Even with leaving the flaps open, I had heard that the cycling off and on may be better. I guess I have to experiment. Maybe it depends on the humidifier brand, RH in the outside room and some other possibles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about Repeat Cycle Timers plus martha humidity [Re: frommoon]
    #5774533 -

That's the way I do it. I also have a cycle timer from the page below. Scroll down the page to the repeat cycle timer. They have lots of stuff for your greenhouse on that page. It's not cheap, but the best I've used so far. http://www.littlegreenhouse.com/accessory/controls2.shtml
RR


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question about Repeat Cycle Timers plus martha humidity [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #5774574 -

thank you. you have helped me before and I appreciate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* few questions from first timer LSD_Pirate 692 2 11/14/01 10:24 AM
by LSD_Pirate
* Humidity through the roof! WakingUpLate 1,529 16 01/14/02 02:43 PM
by WakingUpLate
* what humidity is needed for pins... Horseman 1,060 1 05/28/01 01:33 AM
by hatter
* Birdseed and water question. MAIA 1,094 3 05/26/01 11:38 AM
by shroomeatindude
* Re: A/C Timer for Ultrasonic BaldCuban 746 3 04/08/00 11:51 AM
by Anonymous
* Re: Humidity Gauge Advice, HELP Vorpal 1,529 1 04/19/00 09:23 AM
by Humidity
* Re: A couple questions Humidity 818 2 04/12/00 03:01 PM
by Anonymous
* Regulating temps and humidity, fluctuations bad? Northernsoul 4,271 4 02/01/02 04:34 PM
by Humidity

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,954 topic views. 8 members, 52 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.