Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions!
    #5772016 -

I've been thinking of starting this venture for some time now but never bothered to start work on it. Anyhow now I really wanna get this idea of the ground..

My idea is this: To create capsules which contain ingredients to prevent MDMA induced neurotoxicity, there will be 3 pills one for before, one for during and one for after. Ingredients will differ for each section. Here's what I intend to place in them:

5-HTP
St. Johns wort extract
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Vitamin B (don't know which ones yet but will definately contain niacin)
Magnesium
Potassium
Sodium
Paracetam (only if not too expensive)
Alpha Lipoic Acid

I haven't decided what will go in what capsule or the dosages of each ingredient yet. Basically Iam looking for both opinions on this project and how I would begin to start looking for the ingredients in bulk. I could order in bulk from wholesale websites but I'd rather get these ingredients shipped to a factory who could then weigh and turn them into capsules. Do you think this would be possible?

All comments/constructive critisisms will be appreciated :smile:


--------------------
"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: cubeladd]
    #5772056 -

Make sure they play techno music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: cubeladd]
    #5772064 -

under the Illicit Drug Anti-Proliferation Act you could be prosecuted for selling these legal substances

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5772071 -

what?


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5772074 -

Only if he markets them for that purpose.

"Ultra X taking pills, (Do drugs, Do Drugs, Do Drugs)"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: cubeladd]
    #5772103 -

Do those drugs actually work for that purpose?


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5772105 -

Prisoner#1 said:
under the Illicit Drug Anti-Proliferation Act you could be prosecuted for selling these legal substances



Is this a US law? Iam from the UK and only intend to sell them there for the time being, though if sucsessful I will no doubt sell them overseas online.

I don't think I could be prosecuted in this country if I decided on a direct product name using something like XTC, E or Ecstacy in the title however I could easily call it something else as many other companys do with legal high products.


--------------------
"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: cubeladd]
    #5772114 -

Safety Dance Pills!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: cubeladd]
    #5772124 -

cubeladd said:
Prisoner#1 said:
under the Illicit Drug Anti-Proliferation Act you could be prosecuted for selling these legal substances



Is this a US law? Iam from the UK



in that case, no worries until the US decides that the UK is a bunch of terrorists
because they support drug use and we decide to invade and install a democratic
government in your part of the world, dont worry, we're just there to help you


:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5772126 -

TheMadConductor said:
Safety Dance Pills!






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: supercollider]
    #5772128 -

supercollider said:
Do those drugs actually work for that purpose?



Vit A,B,C - Anti oxidants, Oxidisation is the complete cause of MDMA neurotoxicity. B vitamins will also help convert the 5-HTP in serotonin.

St Johns wort/5-HTP - Anti depressive effects, 5-HTP converts in serotonin and st. johns wort is a mild MAOI.

Milk Thistle - Cleanses the liver

Magnesium - muscle relaxant, may help prevent tight jaw/gurning, though having used personally it didn't do anything :frown: Supposed to though which is why I have included it.

Alpha Lipoic Acid - Powerful antioxidant.

Sodium - To replace salt levels depleted by sweat.

Pottasium - Largely depleted by MDMA use

Piracetam - 'Smart drug' used to enhace brain activity


--------------------
"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5772134 -

The new democratic government in Baghdad will remain only as long as we do. :rolleyes:


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5772143 -

Prisoner#1 said:
cubeladd said:
Prisoner#1 said:
under the Illicit Drug Anti-Proliferation Act you could be prosecuted for selling these legal substances



Is this a US law? Iam from the UK



in that case, no worries until the US decides that the UK is a bunch of terrorists
because they support drug use and we decide to invade and install a democratic
government in your part of the world, dont worry, we're just there to help you


:smirk:



No chance of that happening anytime soon, Georgey boy loves having his asshole licked clean to much by uncle Tony to start an argument over drugs, besides I think I heard somewhere that he finds it even more pleasurable than that cocaine stuff he used to like :wink:


--------------------
"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: cubeladd]
    #5772153 -

hahaha... we all love tony blair, how'd he manage to keep the PM office anyway
do you guys have diebold voting machines?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5772342 -

:rolleyes:

Diebold....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: goobler]
    #5772422 -

tony blair


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: cubeladd]
    #5772479 -

i've read somewhere in shulgin's work that prozac helps with the comedown

i'm not too fond of taking medications if im not prescribed them, but look into the prozac thing to see if some natural ingredient will have a similar effect

and yeah youd have to sell it as like "post-party" pills not like

TAKE AFTER ECSTASY


--------------------
They all do pretty much the same thing... and that is rearrange what you thought was real.

You forget because you're so busy going from A to Z, that theres 24 letters in between

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: sugarcubed]
    #5772499 -

sugarcubed said:
i've read somewhere in shulgin's work that prozac helps with the comedown

i'm not too fond of taking medications if im not prescribed them, but look into the prozac thing to see if some natural ingredient will have a similar effect

and yeah youd have to sell it as like "post-party" pills not like

TAKE AFTER ECSTASY



SSRI antidepressants like prozac are probably the best substance for neuroprotection there is, but I couldn't put a precription only/RX medication into a mainstream product as it would be illegal and would get me prosecuted :frown:


--------------------
"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: cubeladd]
    #5772538 -

I live in Holland and we already have "after-E" pills in our smartshops. It's a tablet and a pill.
The tablet contains: Vitamin C 1000mg, Rose hip extract 50mg, Bioflavanoid complex 10mg, starch, vegetable oil, magnesium stearate, hydro-cellulose, silica
The capsule contains: L-tryptophan 400mg, Bitamin B6 10mg, cellulose, gelatin.


--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starting my own ecstacy protection product company - Need opinions! [Re: cybrbeast]
    #5772545 -

yah, i think you're gonna have a hard time fitting all the pre and post load powders into one single capsule.


--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)



Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* jury has ordered a company to pay a mushroom farmer $2-milli cupid 1,776 4 12/02/08 07:22 AM
by Shroominit
* Start of a rap what you think?
( 1 2 3 all )
jamzymc 2,471 47 03/05/18 09:33 AM
by mapleleafmarijuana
* E for Ecstacy DreaMaTrix 1,103 6 01/04/03 06:14 AM
by Revelation
* Starting a McDonald's Franchise!
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 7,440 37 09/13/06 10:34 PM
by Redstorm
* Protecting America?s Children DragonEyes 2,488 16 10/20/02 05:35 PM
by pezbomb
* Goodbye to CHILLS bong Company. moorhsum 2,367 4 02/10/03 07:13 AM
by TinMan
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,369 27 02/16/03 08:56 PM
by vivid
* Help with starting a band
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,285 20 03/11/03 08:15 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,683 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.