Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: McDonalds [Re: d33p]
    #5666054 -

d33p said:
That new KFC mashed potato, sweet corn, fried chicken, cheese, and gravy bowl looks mad good. I might just have to get that take it as my only fast food for a while. Maybe i'll get two bowls.



If you decide to grab that up make sure and reply back here and let us know how it is. :yesnod: :thumbup:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonalds [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5666071 -

Yeah im also interested in this concocction.


DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonalds [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5666095 -

Well I'm eating my dinner right now which is a miami cheese steak from a local dinner and its really big and good so maybe another day. I have high hopes for it though. I love fried chicken.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonalds [Re: d33p]
    #5666120 -

Alright, being in high school, pretty much all I eat is fast food.. disgusting I know. McDonalds burgers are light, easy to eat, cheap prices. I used to eat Big Macs all time, once I get tired of it, I switch to Burger King, BK is good, there burgers are heavier, more filling, and a little bit more expensive, and their french fries are FUCKING amazing. Wendy's however.. different story. Their burgers are great, a classic single can fill you up. But I really REALLY hate their french fries. But Wendy's has a much bigger menu than all of these places.

A couple weeks ago I was like hmm where should I eat? McD's or BK? Then I thought well I've been having BK a lot lately I'm gonna go to McDonalds. When I pulled into the drive thru I said to myself I dont want a burger, and thats when I looked to my left and saw an advertisement in the grass for the 3pc Chicken Selects. I ordered those and since then I've had Chicken Selects almost every day. There addicting. I can't believe how good they are.

I used to live in California, but now I live in Florida which means, no more IN-N-OUT. :thumbdown:  :mad:

If I was still living in California my fast food diet would be the following:

IN-N-OUT (thats a given)
Jack In The Box  :shrug:
Del Taco (good mexican food, in fact they have a Double Cheeseburger which pulls the pants down from McD's, BK, and Wendy's and shits all over them)
El Pollo Loco (best fast food mexican place IMO)
Chipotle (gourmet mexican food)
I would only eat McDonalds if I was on a tight budget..

California has a much better selection of places to eat then anywhere in the US, IMO. I've moved around quite a bit, and I've been to 30 states. From what I've seen California has quite the selection, hehe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonalds [Re: d33p]
    #5666128 -

d33p said:
Well I'm eating my dinner right now which is a miami cheese steak from a local dinner and its really big and good so maybe another day. I have high hopes for it though. I love fried chicken.



Miami eh? Same here..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonalds [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5666132 -

What the hell is so good about in-out.....


Am I missing some thing here, they have like three items on the menu and they all suck


--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonalds [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5666133 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McDonalds [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #5666152 -

Quality, although I've had in n out a couple times and been disappointed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Heart McDonalds
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 3,155 30 06/08/05 10:14 AM
by Hrethic
* Anyone notice McDonalds marketing towards minorities a lot
( 1 2 3 all )
Pathos 5,195 46 02/14/05 10:39 PM
by Phluck
* Anyone else hate McDonalds?
( 1 2 3 all )
kaniz 6,798 43 05/13/07 06:55 PM
by Junket
* This Mexican place down the avenue...
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,598 22 05/19/05 04:00 PM
by California
* places to visit in california? Quais 1,482 14 02/02/07 11:20 PM
by dshak66
* what do you think of Mcdonalds?
( 1 2 all )
metalchimp 6,222 28 04/08/03 01:24 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* Starting a McDonald's Franchise!
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 7,440 37 09/13/06 10:34 PM
by Redstorm
* California is dead last in quality of life in the US.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Patlal 6,407 103 03/05/18 02:14 AM
by kent101

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,489 topic views. 6 members, 7 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.