Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I Heart McDonalds
    #4269705 -

Where else can I get 2 greasy double cheeseburgers, 1 chicken (hopefully) sandwich, and 1 heavenly order of french fries for just over $4?

McDonald's can feed my hunger like none other.

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: Redstorm]
    #4269711 -

That is exactly what I buy when I eat there. The grease on the burgers literally drips down the side, its terrible. I like the taste though, and I REALLY like the price. Perfect for when I'm starvin, and broke. Wendys is the same way. Yay for two slabs of beef between a bun for a buck, no matter where you get it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: Redstorm]
    #4269724 -

i kno where you can get that at...

every other damn fast food place as well...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: Redstorm]
    #4269737 -

McDonalds can make your liver fail like no other too, it's awesome!!!


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: Deltarious]
    #4269738 -

:shrug:

I don't care. McD's is great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: Redstorm]
    #4269770 -

#3, Large, w/a Coke, please. :grin:

I :heart: McDonalds.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: Redstorm]
    #4269772 -

Actually, I know what will fill you up better than that, and for cheaper. Go to Taco Bell and order their Bean Burrito Especial. It's only $.99 and if you order two and eat them both you will be SO stuffed, barely being able to finish the second one. And that was only $2.00. Plus they taste good, if you like that Taco Bell taste :smile:


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: Deltarious]
    #4269784 -

You can't buy anything for a dollar at Burger King, it is a lot tastier though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4269806 -

I can't eat taco bell. It fucks up my stomach.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: Redstorm]
    #4269839 -

im hungry...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: Redstorm]
    #4269905 -

ok, here its still the dollar menu...

but it pisses me off when you go to a fast food place in the city or at a rest stop and its like.... a $1.49 menu :mad2:


--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: TYL3R]
    #4269912 -

McDonald's is disgusting, anyone who enjoys that food hasn't thought about greater consequences for their actions.

You love all the great prices at Wal-Mart too?  :shake:


--------------------


Correlation is not causation!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: Signo]
    #4269916 -

Yes, I do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: Signo]
    #4269920 -

Wal-Mart's little BBQ chicken bites and potato wedges are awesome. :smile:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4269928 -

I'm eating French Toast sticks purchased at Walmart right now, purchased for 2.13.  Oh yeah.  :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: T85]
    #4269930 -

in and out nigga
step to the best


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: notapillow]
    #4269941 -

$0.99 1/4 lb. doublestack cheeseburger at Wendy's....yeah...


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: ilikebigbuds21]
    #4269964 -

I always get 3 double cheeseburgers and an order of cheap fries.

That shat fills me up like no other cheap fastfood.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: Redstorm]
    #4269976 -

i'm so tired of everybody bitching about how bad mcdonalds supposedly is....
it's like a bunch of people all of a sudden became health fanatics.

the one dollar double cheeseburger is the best though. i also like the one dollar chicken sandwich from jack in the box.


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Heart McDonalds [Re: Redstorm]
    #4269979 -

:projectile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mcdonalds took his life
( 1 2 3 all )
ShiVersblood 8,398 52 09/28/07 08:07 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Free Mcdonalds chicken sandwich today. 5/15
( 1 2 3 all )
thoughts 9,838 58 05/16/08 07:04 AM
by daytripper05
* McDonalds Blows deadHead321 2,583 16 11/27/05 10:13 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* McDonalds or Burger King?
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 2,644 20 05/10/05 07:08 PM
by ignitethefunk
* McDonalds
( 1 2 3 all )
KidgardFromSRQ 4,490 47 05/23/06 07:40 PM
by InTheFlesh714
* WARNING: McDonald's is not good for health! jewunit 999 10 09/28/07 01:40 PM
by TODAY
* McDonalds
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 6,431 60 05/31/05 08:43 PM
by Skunk420
* what do you think of Mcdonalds?
( 1 2 all )
metalchimp 6,223 28 04/08/03 01:24 PM
by HidingInPlainSight

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,155 topic views. 8 members, 65 guests and 234 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.