Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAngeloWish
Sr. Mydriasis

Loc: MEXICO-Mushroom Capital
So i'm stuck in a bus station...
    #5602025 - 05/07/06 06:18 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Yes well... i went to Mexico City to a cousin's wedding and just came back to my hometown, my parents live here in Morelia but i have to go a few kilometers away to Guadalajara.
I came looking for the first bus to go (It was 17:30). I first checked with this line that had the 18:30 run and then went checking on antoher that sadly was at 18:45 (ETN is fancier).

So i bought the first one and since i had a while i went out few squares away to a bridge where i could light a roach i had... here is when things took a strange turn. I'm a daily smoker and i can control myself verywell under the effects of MJ but i have to tell u that this was a weekend with my parents and younger brothers and i had not one moment to please my neurons.
So as you experienced ones must know if ur regular user and pause it even for a couple days you get this incredible high when smoking again and so i was there completly high on cannabis coming back to the station, listening to Chlling Matenda on the portable and feeling like in a dream.
I went in and, since i am carrying some shrooms in my pocket i got from a friend here, i became a little paranoid and walked towards the first gate i found, got my bagaded checked by one of the cops... nothing found i went in and suddenly realized i was in the wrong waiting room, is not big deal because the other one is just next to and u can walk there from the outside where the buses are.

So i calmed down, chilled, had a cold coke and relaxed. 18:00 there was still a time to 18:45. I closed my eyes and relaxed some more, then i read some, then i analyzed some people around and asked the time again 18:30 it was and i said "well is kinda time to go" and i went outside but saw noone at the bus yet, the hostess wasn't there and i asked a cig from a guy who was passing by, he was kind, i sitted down and smoked/waited. Couple minutes later the hosstess came but noone would aproach exept for the driver who started the engine, i wanted to wait for people since i like to place my bag at the last so i can get it first when i get to my destiny (i know the bus was full from the computer screen at the desk).
All of a sudden the girl walked away, the driver closed the door and he went in reverse... surprisedly thought "well maybe they are chanching the bus due to any mechanical issue or administrative shit".

:crazy2:

Then all fit. I remembered my departure time was at 18:30, not :45 and i realized i was staring for minutes to the bus i was supposed to be in. Fuck i was so stoned i only remembered the second time i asked even i bough ticket for the first fucking one at 6:30. All the passangers where already there and i was the only idiot not on time.

I felt like a complete idiot and all i came up with was running after the bus and whistling to the driver waving my ticket on the air, he turned his face and made a hand gesture indicating he wouldn't stop... then a guy with uniform came and told me i should go to the desk where i got the ticket at. I went, and they are charing only 50% to the next bus to GDL at 8:10...  :tongue:

I never pass through this kind of things and i feel like a complete retarded but i am begining to laugh about it.

Well now u can laugh too... i just wanted to share this. Ah! and well also... in my stoner paranoia for a moment i thought every person i looked in the last experience could know i was high cause my red eyes and i was thinking if should throw the mushies away cause the risk of being supicious... you know a guy sitting infront of his bus when it was going away and then running after it the minute it leaves, could make anybody wonder. Whaddaya think?

:rolleyes:

--------------------
+'this' reality is the one i like the most+

Edited by AngeloWish (05/07/06 06:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: United States
Re: So i'm stuck in a bus station... [Re: AngeloWish]
    #5602067 - 05/07/06 06:30 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

that sux, i hate when weed paranoia puts you in a shitty situation

OfflineAngeloWish
Sr. Mydriasis

Loc: MEXICO-Mushroom Capital
Re: So i'm stuck in a bus station... [Re: drSE]
    #5602126 - 05/07/06 06:49 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Well my time here is almost done... at least one reply, thanks DRSE. Thought i'd have more comments and opinions :frown:
Ill read u soon guys.

--------------------
+'this' reality is the one i like the most+

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale