Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
POLL: What party are you registered?
    #5514591 -

?
What political party are you registered?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 04/14/06 01:13 AM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: What party are you registered? [Re: BrAiN]
    #5514887 -

I don't think "hippie pinko" makes for an unbiased poll.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: What party are you registered? [Re: BrAiN]
    #5515147 -

Technically, I'm still registered as a Libertarian. But I need to change my registration, since I'm no longer living in SoCal, and when I do, I don't plan on registering with any party.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: What party are you registered? [Re: Asante]
    #5517386 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
I don't think "hippie pinko" makes for an unbiased poll.



it's called humor. They teach you that in kindergarden :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: What party are you registered? [Re: Silversoul]
    #5517387 -

I'm green... switching to libertarian next time i find myself at the dmv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: What party are you registered? [Re: BrAiN]
    #5522457 -

I think the Question should also be...
Do you vote?  :heart:


--------------------
Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time...
[

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Silversoul]
    #5522780 -

.

Edited by JonPathetic (05/10/06 05:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: What party are you registered? [Re: JonPathetic]
    #5523502 -

JonPathetic said:
Yeah I want to unregister. Fuck political parties.



Political parties are *?'#ed up! However, men died over the Right we take so lightly, to make sure all Americans have the right! To vote or speak out, to bear Arms, to own a book of choice or whatever...If we don't speak out and we don't vote than we give up that right as if they all died for nothing.
You don't have to belong if you don't choose to, but ask a felon who has lost all rights to these things, and they'll tell you, they wish they could have them back!
We often times take our comforts for granted!  :ashamed:


--------------------
Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time...
[

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: What party are you registered? [Re: Tippinthru]
    #5523935 -

Registered as a Democrat simply to be able to vote in the primaries. My own "platform", so to speak, would be closest to the Green party. I don't always agree to the extent the Green party goes on the economy, but everything else is fairly consistant with my outlook.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: What party are you registered? [Re: BrAiN]
    #5527527 -

Im not registered with any political party and i intend to keep it that way. I vote for whoever I see as the best candidate based on THEIR ideas not the political parties ideas.


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: What party are you registered? [Re: AaronEvil]
    #5527979 -

I registered as a "bush hater," but got a note with my registration confirmation telling me that wasn't a legitimate party... I guess that makes me a none.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: What party are you registered? [Re: AaronEvil]
    #5528154 -

AaronEvil said:
Im not registered with any political party and i intend to keep it that way. I vote for whoever I see as the best candidate based on THEIR ideas not the political parties ideas.



Contradictory...You're not registered therefore, you can't vote! You can only Squawk!  :courtjester:


--------------------
Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time...
[

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: What party are you registered? [Re: Tippinthru]
    #5528964 -

I am registered to vote. I am not registered with any political party.


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: What party are you registered? [Re: AaronEvil]
    #5535826 -

I'm praying for McCain to win. He's the only descent human being to have run for president lately

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: What party are you registered? [Re: BrAiN]
    #5545770 -

bump

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: What party are you registered? [Re: BrAiN]
    #5545791 -

I am not registered to vote and I doubt I ever will be. I am an anarchist and what I have read from history is governments are cancers to the human race.

IF I did, I would probably go Green, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: What party are you registered? [Re: bukkake]
    #5545798 -

Is there any thing else other than Jury duty that is dependent upon someone's registering to vote?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A List of the Many Political Parties lonestar2004 1,238 0 08/25/05 01:57 PM
by lonestar2004
* Why I'm not a libertarian
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
DoctorJ 15,090 174 06/20/04 10:11 PM
by Papaver
* Marijuana Reform Party of NYS 2002
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,366 31 10/11/02 06:26 AM
by Albino_Jesus
* Libertarians: What do you think of Bush now?
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 3,302 28 02/19/05 04:30 PM
by offmyrocker
* Nationwide Poll Reveals Bush, Kerry Level In Presidential Ra Libertarian 614 2 09/04/04 11:17 PM
by Annapurna1
* Newsweek poll is skewed Libertarian 1,308 11 09/04/04 06:20 PM
by Ancalagon
* The reason the polls are inaccurate: Tao 356 1 09/15/04 10:36 PM
by FrankieJustTrypt
* Votes Found on Machines in Philly Before Polls Open usefulidiot 753 2 11/02/04 11:04 AM
by usefulidiot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
891 topic views. 3 members, 4 guests and 45 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.024 seconds on 19 queries.