Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Marijuana Reform Party of NYS 2002 [Re: Albino_Jesus]
    #944320 -

I love ya Albino you pompous ass you!
:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana Reform Party of NYS 2002 [Re: Albino_Jesus]
    #944350 -

well, too bad she assumes everyone who is a "pompous ass" is a puppet.

I am sorry. Allow me to clarify.
You ARE are Pompous Ass for calling anyone who agrees with this stance a Fool. I was only making a Statement, not proselytizing.

You ARE a **Puppet for having aquired 380 Posts since Septenber 14th, not even a Month as of this Post.
-OoD

** Of course you could just be a Post Whore, but this still allows for your being a pompous ass.

Edited by OracleOfDelphi (10/09/02 12:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana Reform Party of NYS 2002 [Re: Anonymous]
    #944360 -

Well said delphi.

For some reason there seems to be a majority of right-wingers here. Seeing as they're the people who made mushrooms illegal in the first place by cracking down on the left-inspired movements of the sixties I find it bizarre to say the least. They support the policies of those like Nixon and Dubya who would like nothing better than to see drug users rounded up and placed in concentration camps.

Perhaps they just don't know any better.


--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana Reform Party of NYS 2002 [Re: Xlea321]
    #944369 -

Thank You Alex. I tend to agree with you on some level.

I am Liberal, in the capacity that I believe everyone has the Right to express their beliefs. Even if they conflict with my own.
I take offense when a Idea is presented, and then shat upon by tight minded individuals, who think its chic to piss and moan about how "Liberals" are responsible for all things bad. Waving the Banner of Truth, Justice and the American Way (As long as it fits in with Their Agenda)
To this Person, I ask, "What Have You done to contribute to the Cause You Stand for? "

I do hope it is more than post on an anonymous Bulletin Board.
-OoD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana Reform Party of NYS 2002 [Re: Anonymous]
    #949410 -

I could really care less if you think I'm a pompous ass. but I'm neither a puppet nor a post whore.
post whores post about anything they can just to increase their post count.
90% of my posts are relevant to a non-retarded thread, usually something of interest to me. I acquired a lot of posts by actually engaging in active conversations with people.
there's a difference between being a post whore and having a lot to say.

you still haven't showed me an extended platform.
and anyone who supports MRP IS a fool because they're taking away votes from parties who have their shit together and already support their apparently single cause

--------

most people on this board think of this in terms of
right = republicans
left = democrats
but both of these parties are crappy perversions of the right/left concept and they might as well both be called "moderate"

what do 'right' and 'left' mean to you?

right = fascism, left = communism. neither of these systems are any better than the other, one doesn't work, the other just sucks. one is collective control, one is control by a single person. but the libertarian party doesn't fit into either of these. it's not about control. it's about a lack of control, it's about freedom. a lot of people put the libertarian party on the 'right' side, though I don't think it belongs there. it's the most 'laissez faire' party in the u.s.

and I don't see anyone bitching about how ""Liberals" are responsible for all things bad. "
the entire voting population in this country is responsible for all things bad here. most people today want the same thing- freedom for everyone to live any way they want without hurting or being hurt by others. that's what the libertarian party advocates. MRP advocates legal weed. whoopty doo. where's their solutions for everything else?


--------------------
The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door.
-Ralph Nader


Edited by Albino_Jesus (10/10/02 11:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana Reform Party of NYS 2002 [Re: Anonymous]
    #949549 -

Sorry OD, I see no mention of a further platform than legalizing marijuana and those cruel mandatory sentencing laws and property forfeiture laws relating to it.

I see little reason to extend the political partys when the Libertarian party supports legalization of ALL drugs, as well as removing those draconian laws.

I would like to be voting in NY though, I'd like to see that pot leaf on the ballot. :wink: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana Reform Party of NYS 2002 [Re: Albino_Jesus]
    #950692 -

what do 'right' and 'left' mean to you?
Im sure very diffrent than what they mean to You. And I respect your right to disagree with me.

and anyone who supports MRP IS a fool because they're taking away votes from parties who have their shit together and already support their apparently single cause
-I beleive I said earlier :
No, we are not talking about solving World Hunger, but Familes are being torn apart needlessly... - If you add up all the ramifications of these arcane laws, the Cause is Singular with many Facets. -. I have been following the NYS ONLY gubenatorial debates because they are the only ones I can particiapte in - Hence, the MRP is the ONLY party advocating the positions afore mentioned. I was not aware that there was a "Liberal' on the Ballot for NYS Govenor, which is why I took an interst in MRP.

I could really care less if you think I'm a pompous ass. but I'm neither a puppet nor a post whore.
- I apoloigize for those hasty words, it is not like me. I hope we can put it behind us.

Hey! - I think I just broke my PD Cherry. :laugh:
-OoD 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana Reform Party of NYS 2002 [Re: Anonymous]
    #952112 -

In reply to:
No, we are not talking about solving World Hunger, but Familes are being torn apart needlessly... - If you add up all the ramifications of these arcane laws, the Cause is Singular with many Facets.





but there is a party, maybe more than one, who support the singular-but-many-faceted cause along with 50 other singular-but-many-faceted causes. there's a lot more to do as a governor, or in almost any political office, than take care of one issue.


--------------------
The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door.
-Ralph Nader


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana Reform Party of NYS 2002 [Re: Albino_Jesus]
    #952161 -

but there is a party, maybe more than one, who support the singular-but-many-faceted cause along with 50 other singular-but-many-faceted causes. there's a lot more to do as a governor, or in almost any political office, than take care of one issue.
I am glad you brought his post up to my attention again :

Sunday Oct. 13
Tom Leighton will participate in the first of two televised gubernatorial "debates" this Sunday on ABC TV at 11 AM for 90 minutes.  All 7 candidates will be there.  Check your local ABC affiliate for your area.

I agree - Pot is not the ONLY reason to vote for a Candidate - BUT I have been hearing how the New Govener is going to help rebuild schools, and clean up Crime - and each year IQ's drop and crime rates go up - Id just like to see something that can actually be done , get some attention -
I'm a firm believer that Schoolin' should be handled in the home first, Parents teaching basic manners, ettiquette and such, to prepare the Kid for the Real Word Setting of a Classroom and it would solve future crime/education problems - School is NOT the place to learn how to be a Human Being - thats what Parents are for - When They figure this out it will free up a lot of  Time, leaving the rest of us to smoke a relaxing legal spliff  :grin: -OoD

   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana Reform Party of NYS 2002 [Re: Anonymous]
    #952192 -

I'm a firm believer that Schoolin' should be handled in the home first, Parents teaching basic manners, ettiquette and such, to prepare the Kid for the Real Word Setting of a Classroom and it would solve future crime/education problems - School is NOT the place to learn how to be a Human Being - thats what Parents are for -

Damn skippy! If only more people thought the same.

pinky


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana Reform Party of NYS 2002 [Re: Phred]
    #952215 -

Its surprising how many people think that that opinion is 'wrong' - /me shrugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana Reform Party of NYS 2002 [Re: Anonymous]
    #952259 -

then this guy needs to extend his official platform to include ALL the issues he is concerned about.


--------------------
The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door.
-Ralph Nader


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A List of the Many Political Parties lonestar2004 1,238 0 08/25/05 01:57 PM
by lonestar2004
* How to legalize marijuana in 10 years. tomk 1,272 16 05/11/05 11:22 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* medical marijuana - 80 yr old survives zhukov 783 2 11/14/01 12:57 AM
by absoluteZero
* The Marijuana Policy Project's strategy for this year Lothar121 943 3 02/12/04 11:35 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Bush's Push For Tort Reform
( 1 2 all )
MrBump 2,129 21 02/18/05 08:01 PM
by MrBump
* Anti-Drug War superior court judge becomes Libertarian Party
( 1 2 all )
40oz 1,460 20 09/10/22 01:30 PM
by alien-hybrid
* Victory for Medical Marijuana silversoul7 649 1 10/14/03 04:00 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Your Right to Party & the New Prohibition somebodyelse 991 9 06/30/03 08:25 AM
by luvdemshrooms

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
3,370 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 35 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.