Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So I downloaded the new Tool Album...
    #5530774 -

And it sucks. :thumbdown:

What a disappointment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I downloaded the new Tool Album... [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5530786 -

A big FUCK YOU goes out to Tool for making me wait this long for a shitty album.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I downloaded the new Tool Album... [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5530803 -

While I wouldn't say shitty, I'd say it's definitley different. Listen to it more and come back with your opinion. Give it time. I hated Lateralus when it first came out...


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I downloaded the new Tool Album... [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5530819 -

You sure its the real one you downloaded and not the fake one?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I downloaded the new Tool Album... [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5530823 -

I'm thinking the same thing...


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I downloaded the new Tool Album... [Re: Liquidkick]
    #5530835 -

Oh no it's real.  No one plays drums like this.  :smile:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I downloaded the new Tool Album... [Re: Liquidkick]
    #5530841 -

torrent link please!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I downloaded the new Tool Album... [Re: Liquidkick]
    #5530847 -

Check the other Tool thread


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I downloaded the new Tool Album... [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5530852 -

McKennaDMT said:
While I wouldn't say shitty, I'd say it's definitley different. Listen to it more and come back with your opinion. Give it time. I hated Lateralus when it first came out...



my point exactly... i remember when i first heard the leak of schism i was EXTREMELY disappointed... but now lateralus is my favorite album...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I downloaded the new Tool Album... [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5530871 -

VoidOfsPg said:
A big FUCK YOU goes out to Tool for making me wait this long for a shitty album.


good thing u didnt pay for it huh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I downloaded the new Tool Album... [Re: Hamstercut]
    #5530884 -

Budsky said:
VoidOfsPg said:
A big FUCK YOU goes out to Tool for making me wait this long for a shitty album.


good thing u didnt pay for it huh



haha that's what I'm saying.

And yes, I'm sure it's the real one. Tool has a very distinct sound.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I downloaded the new Tool Album... [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5531013 -

I hope it grows on me, as of now, it isn't very cool.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I downloaded the new Tool Album... [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5531019 -

I'm pleasantly surprised at what I've heard so far.

Vicarious didn't really do it for me but I'm digging the rest of it.  :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I downloaded the new Tool Album... [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5531032 -

I'm listening to it right now. It's certainly different from anything they've done before, but that's what I've come to expect. It still maintains those factors that make Tool who they are, but it's going in a surprising new direction. I, for one, like it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I downloaded the new Tool Album... [Re: Revelation]
    #5532298 -

yup... "the pot" really took me for a ride... the other songs will take some time to seep in, especially the longer ones... but i am really enjoying this album so far


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I downloaded the new Tool Album... [Re: In(di)go]
    #5532309 -

You know its just a band right? They didnt ruin my life with their songwriting...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New Tool album
( 1 2 all )
Abudiwa 2,260 21 03/03/06 03:37 PM
by Darkcloud
* i <3 TOOL 40oz 700 19 11/13/05 08:56 PM
by Minstrel
* The New APC album WildCardsRevenge 903 10 10/26/04 08:49 AM
by Locus
* ANOTHER TOOL THREAD Penguarky Tunguin 401 4 04/19/06 07:51 PM
by Silversoul
* TOOL - VICARIOUS and wowwwwww
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Merkin 8,819 105 04/19/06 05:49 PM
by Dhaze
* Tool- Can someone please explain
( 1 2 all )
QuantumMeltdown 4,260 39 07/24/06 07:44 PM
by EndlessNameless
* Tool
( 1 2 3 4 all )
notapillow 5,448 76 04/14/05 02:31 PM
by moosehead
* New Albums
( 1 2 all )
Cowgold 2,287 27 04/13/06 06:16 AM
by nunciate

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
936 topic views. 6 members, 62 guests and 315 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.