Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
i <3 TOOL
    #4926280 -

i used to have a bunch of their cds but
they got all fucked & unplayable.

anybody want to hook a nukka up?
me love you long time!


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: 40oz]
    #4926281 -

no


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4926285 -

yes


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: 40oz]
    #4926287 -

I would if I could right now... I'll make some requests though and see what I can do

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4926320 -

weeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrdd


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: 40oz]
    #4926658 -

I'll hook you up
What's your email addy?


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: 40oz]
    #4926758 -

damn, man. If my router wasn't blown and I could get my comp online, I'd send you all of them.

If no one has taken care of you by wednesday, let me know. I'll hook it up.

<3


--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: 40oz]
    #4926764 -

I have the following Tool albums on my computer:

Aenima
Demo
Lateralus
Opiate
Rare Tracks (not actually an album, just a couple songs included in a pack I downloaded))
Salival
Tales from the Darkside
Undertow

Edited by HeavyToilet (11/12/05 07:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4926769 -

That's exactly the same list i have...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4926770 -

I'll bet you're also an Oink member too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4926773 -

Oink?


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: barfightlard]
    #4926775 -

oink.me.uk


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: barfightlard]
    #4926779 -

bellylard said:
Oink?



It's only the BEST music sharing bit torrent community on the net.

Invite only, of course. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4926806 -

Ok so whos dick do I have to suck to get in.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: barfightlard]
    #4926827 -

I might invite you.

But you must promise me that you will upload as much as possible. You have to leave bittorrent on almost all day.

You must have a good ratio, of at least 1:1.

They have many complete discographies, so you can't get carried away and get a really bad ratio, because you'll be banned, and I might be responsible for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: 40oz]
    #4926866 -

Lately, I have been listening to TOOL a lot. This is after about 3 years of not really listening to them much at all. But I can't seem to get enough as of late.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4926913 -

it's some sort of psychedelic experience.


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: leery11]
    #4927895 -

leery11 said:
it's some sort of psychedelic experience.



:tongue2:


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: thePatient]
    #4930218 -

What is this "Tales from the Darkside"? A bootleg?

By the way, I also <3 TOOL. :heart: :smile: :love:  :mushroom2: :thumbup: :grin:


--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i <3 TOOL [Re: ToolTroll]
    #4930234 -

I REALLY fucking hate tool


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* trying to enjoy tool.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Sophistic Radiance 4,219 65 10/25/08 09:43 AM
by Nexion
* TOOL Tomorrow.
( 1 2 all )
JonnyDeformed 3,561 28 01/23/07 07:38 PM
by Sheepish
* New to Tool
( 1 2 3 all )
publicenemy1 2,469 44 11/06/08 07:52 PM
by chaatra
* Syncing darkside of the moon/wizard of oz blkhole 1,097 9 10/23/04 07:19 PM
by Phychotron
* Help! Grateful Dead Discography Torrent?> DeadPhan 6,855 1 10/01/08 03:32 PM
by Ram Dass
* Crazy Vietnam drug/war stories from an old Lt. Colonel habitat0789 8,690 9 06/25/06 09:51 AM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* I can't believe the great Melt Banana was opening for lame ass Tool
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheFakeSunRa 6,435 73 07/19/07 10:05 PM
by DIRTYMAN
* Common Workshop Tools Explained learningtofly 1,566 2 05/17/09 03:19 PM
by Brugman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
700 topic views. 3 members, 39 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.