Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDriAno
student
 User Gallery

the role of mushrooms
    #5434214 - 03/23/06 12:15 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

lets say im trying to improve some areas of my life so i can be all i can be for me and others that surround me.
what role would mushrooms play in this procces?
is it posible to ipmrove ones self trhu use of mushrooms?

--------------------
...................................................................Smile. Its not that hard. Just squeeze ur But cheecks. SEE!!! :smile:...................................................

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebobjones
Male

Loc: Tx
Re: the role of mushrooms [Re: DriAno]
    #5434532 - 03/23/06 01:41 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

mushrooms have changed me alot for the better.
before i ever tripped i was stuck in a rutt, controlled by my ego.
mushrooms (combined with alot of reading) have gradually shown me a new way of looking at things.

i am 100x happier now.

but for anything to happen, you have to be ready for change. i know plenty of people that take shrooms and get nothing out of it except for a crazy night.
but if your mindset and setting are where they should be, i think youll be very happy with what is revealed to you.

at least that's how it was for me.

--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: the role of mushrooms [Re: bobjones]
    #5435417 - 03/23/06 06:14 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

Oh God, where should I begin? Mushrooms helped me find out more things about myself then I could ever do in many lives. From the hallucinations, fears, and laughters to the deep connection to EVERYTHING I learned.... well basically LIFE.
And then I've always became more in peace with this wonderful life. And came to understand that nothing is wrong of misplaced, we are the ones who make it look like that. But if we really are able to get a closer look and not to fear anymore - which it's pretty hard but that's what keeps us going - everything becomes.... us.

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

OfflineDriAno
student
 User Gallery

Re: the role of mushrooms [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #5436123 - 03/23/06 09:56 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

Wow Thank you so much,i guess im going to keep on preparing for what is to come im really looking forward to my next trip im confident that it will occur when the time is right, so thanks for the comments and suggestions.
DriAno

--------------------
...................................................................Smile. Its not that hard. Just squeeze ur But cheecks. SEE!!! :smile:...................................................

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
    #5436725 - 03/24/06 12:06 AM (18 years, 9 days ago)

I'm with bobjones on this one.

I was headed down the wrong path as well. My first shroom trip changed my life. But I also had done lots and lots and lots of reading mushrooms, tripping, metaphyiscs, anything I could get my hands on, before hand. So I knew how to respect them, what to expect and how to integrate them into daily living and how to integrate their message. It's all still a learning process and I had to take a long break from them because I had gotten into a rut again, which I'm now getting out of.

I'm going back to school and plan on tripping on a more regular basis. I love applying knowledge that I've gained in "reality" to when I trip. Whole new worlds open up, you just have to have the knowledge before hand.

That's why I think McKenna had such awesome trips, he was smart as hell, knew vast amounts of things and used it while he tripped. I don't agree with everything he says, but he also definitely changed my life.

I'm not sure where I'd be without mushrooms and McKenna...scary to think about.

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #5436954 - 03/24/06 01:39 AM (18 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

DriAno said:
lets say im trying to improve some areas of my life so i can be all i can be for me and others that surround me.
what role would mushrooms play in this procces?
is it posible to ipmrove ones self trhu use of mushrooms?

for me mushrooms made my true thoughts and feeling about current situations more evident. things i were thinking but not admitting to myself, came forward and smacked me in my face and showed me what i truely wanted. it didnt change who i am, nor how i think.
my 2cents :sun:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

OfflineDriAno
student
 User Gallery

Re: the role of mushrooms [Re: eligal]
    #5439938 - 03/24/06 11:20 PM (18 years, 8 days ago)

hey man, thanks any bit of info is greatly appreciated

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #5440908 - 03/25/06 12:33 PM (18 years, 7 days ago)

It can be a double edged sword.
For some they can change a life for the better, some for the worse. But in at least a small way they will defanately change you.

Mushrooms saved my life. Took me from a path of darkness into a path of light.
However, there is an old warning that goes along with pyscedelic use:
People with mental disorders should not use them.
Sometimes, even if your completely sane, the trauma of it can cause such stress as to bring out pre-existing mental disorders, and make you insane.

Also, it could be completely nuetral. Some people only get a "good time" out of mushrooms. You can't expect drugs to solve your problems. Use them as a tool to better understand yourself, and the universe around you, and inside you.

--------------------

OfflineDriAno
student
 User Gallery

Re: the role of mushrooms [Re: Dreamer987]
    #5441110 - 03/25/06 01:43 PM (18 years, 7 days ago)

the more i speak with people the more i realize the truth in that statement.
Thankyou
DriAno

--------------------

OfflineDriAno
student
 User Gallery

Re: the role of mushrooms [Re: Dreamer987]
    #5441116 - 03/25/06 01:44 PM (18 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Dreamer987 said:
You can't expect drugs to solve your problems. Use them as a tool to better understand yourself, and the universe around you, and inside you.

--------------------

OfflineClammyJoe
Azurescen Head
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
    #5441186 - 03/25/06 02:11 PM (18 years, 7 days ago)

It worked for me.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: the role of mushrooms [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5443286 - 03/26/06 04:50 AM (18 years, 7 days ago)

sanity is overrated anyways

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder