Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
tired of paying for alcohol- make mead... simple
    #5288925 -

two pounds honey per one gallon water. Boil the honey and water until it stops foaming, skimming off the foam as you go.
Add yeast, and a fermentation trap, and let sit until it looks clear and there is a lot of yeast settled at the bottom.
Siphon off the clear mead, let sit 30 more days, then siphon off into bottles and chill before serving.


--------------------
Weed Love When the cherry is bomb, get it on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tired of paying for alcohol- make mead... simple [Re: lwo]
    #5288929 -

:cheers:

I :heart: my mead.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tired of paying for alcohol- make mead... simple [Re: Konnrade]
    #5288938 -

that sounds too simple to get me drunk....


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Making Alcohol Part 3. PrisonSong 1,149 8 01/22/05 09:03 PM
by Mushit
* Mead anyone? Twirling 668 7 09/12/05 04:33 PM
by Twirling
* Wine brewing... and Mead flowstone 1,028 16 06/30/05 01:21 PM
by goobler
* Blegh @ making mead Konnrade 865 11 01/27/06 05:54 PM
by Konnrade
* siphoning gas TYL3R 465 6 08/14/07 03:16 AM
by TM
* Wine and mead making Azmodeus 1,211 9 08/07/03 10:38 AM
by Azmodeus
* Homemade Alcohol...
( 1 2 all )
Original 3,359 27 09/03/05 06:55 PM
by flowstone
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,812 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
485 topic views. 6 members, 30 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.