Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
siphoning gas
    #7292834 -

is harder than it sounds.

gives a good high tho....:lolz0rz:

Edited by TYL3R (08/14/07 12:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: siphoning gas [Re: TYL3R]
    #7292836 -

Me and my friend cut this kids hose off his house and while my friend was in this kids yard getting the hose some crack fiend was all in my window givin me shit and I almost had to fade him, then we stole some gas, and drove past the kids house and his dad was standing outside getting doused with water, it was awesome.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: siphoning gas [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #7292837 -

nice rambles lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: siphoning gas [Re: TYL3R]
    #7292838 -

but on the reeel cuh,

i think these newer cars must have an anti-siphoning feature or something

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: siphoning gas [Re: TYL3R]
    #7292840 -

I don't know B, but I fucked up this pontiacs gas cover thingy. It was great.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: siphoning gas [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #7292852 -

I stuck that garden hose in her ford real deep-like and sucked harder than a crackwhore on her third day without rock.

Drawled nothing but fumes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: siphoning gas [Re: TYL3R]
    #7293020 -

Back in the day (like 20 years ago) when gas almost doubled in price (from $0.70 a gallon to $1.20 a gallon) I used to siphon from school buses, tank-to-tank.

It was so easy and profitable.  I wouldn't even consider the risk nowadays. Too easy to get nabbed and most buses use diesel fuel.

I worked at a garage back then and some jerk got towed in with a 1971 Skylark full of diesel.  We had to replace the tank and flush the lines.

I said, "Siphoned from the wrong bus, huh?".... He scowled and said "Yeah, I fucked up!" :lol:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What Do You Pay For Gas? (week one - restarted)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
C20H25N3O 5,338 90 04/29/06 12:24 AM
by ZippoZ
* Bio-Diesel & 4x4 questions Tomatadunothing 1,615 11 04/01/05 01:00 PM
by Tomatadunothing
* Gas Prices suck my @$$
( 1 2 3 all )
NewbieS 5,587 46 08/19/05 03:36 PM
by HuckleBones
* Damn you Pontiac Trainwreck 537 2 06/16/05 10:07 PM
by California
* If gas is gonna cost $3 a gallon
( 1 2 3 all )
MrBump 6,415 55 07/24/05 09:31 PM
by D4NK
* I just bought a 06 pontiac g6
( 1 2 3 all )
Nexius 3,410 45 04/07/09 09:00 AM
by Nexius
* Pontiac G6 Coupe GTP
( 1 2 all )
theuser 1,739 23 12/16/06 10:44 PM
by NSUCK
* Are diesel engines harder and/or more costly to maintain? DNKYD 3,131 4 09/09/05 07:48 PM
by DNKYD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
465 topic views. 7 members, 11 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.