Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Cat piss and cat shit
    #5283735 -

Since i've gone away to school my cats have been pissing all over my stuff... it's pissed me off and i've yelled at them and what not and have cleaned it up each time i come back home.

I came home for the first time since winter break and these fucking runt cats decided that my bed needed some piss and feces in it as well. and they didn't just do the dirty on my bed but in the kick ass sleeping bag i had that kept me oh so warm and was oh so fucking cosy in my cold room.

Seriously? i love cat's but what the fuck...

anyone know how to put this to an END?!?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cat piss and cat shit [Re: Aninator]
    #5283739 -

get a litter box? :tongue2:


--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cat piss and cat shit [Re: Aninator]
    #5283742 -

On a serious note though I've heard from a cat person that cats do this to show their pissedoffness at you leaving them alone all day. If I were you I'd hit up the net for some info on cat psychology.


--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cat piss and cat shit [Re: Aninator]
    #5283753 -

AniNator said:
anyone know how to put this to an END?!?!



umm... put the cats life to an END....
or here is what i would do...shit and piss in a rubbermaid container and lock the cats in there for a day


--------------------
     

                                                                  thats right cubes in december bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cat piss and cat shit [Re: Cherk]
    #5283763 -

i have a litter box. its sitting in the bathroom that's connected to my room. and yea i mean i know they are pissing all over my shit cuase they're pissed, but what am i supposed to do? i'm at school... i can't just come home every weekend to keep them happy so that they won't piss and shit all over my room.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cat piss and cat shit [Re: Aninator]
    #5283770 -

SHUT YOUR BEDROOM DOOR (with them on the outside)

problem solved.


--------------------
     

                                                                  thats right cubes in december bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cat piss and cat shit [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #5283805 -

i can't. the doors kinda broken. the only way i can close it is if i wedge something in there. i usually use this jacket that hangs on my doorknob but they figured out how to open it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cat piss and cat shit [Re: Aninator]
    #5283844 -

cats are the most wild of domestic animals. they should spend most of there time outside, thats where they like it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cat piss and cat shit [Re: DieCommie]
    #5283859 -

yea my cats wouldn't survive a day outdoors in queens. i don't really have the option of letting them go outside. plus i don't think it would help. mygrandmother has a cat and she lets it go outside all the time and that little shit still pisses on her couches and stuff. so yea i don't think it has anything to do with them being wild. i think they are pissed at me for leaving.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cat piss and cat shit [Re: Aninator]
    #5283913 -

all this dirty talk has me kinda of excited :borfase:


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cat piss and cat shit [Re: Aninator]
    #5284534 -

I remember something Swami once said, in P&S:

Quote:
Years ago I adopted a cat from a deceased friend. He was a beautiful animal and we got along great. Then he started pissing all over ruining expensive things, though I kept his litter box very clean. Treating him as if he were a dog, I stuck his nose in it, whacked him and dropped him in his box. The problem got worse and I chased him round the house to beat him. He wouldn't learn and I got more emphatic. After one session, I felt just awful for both of us and I cried my heart out for hurting the little fellow are for taking a perverse delight in having an excuse to do so.

I was ready to give him away when I used the internet and discovered that he had a urinary tract infection which was easily cured.

To show that I have a whacky side, the cat's name was Pepper which I didn't seem to fit. So one night I asked him his real name. I "intuited" his response as Mufti - a name I never heard before. One day, an Iranian friend was over and asked the cat's name. When I told him, he said it was Persian for royalty.




Urinary tract infection. Take it to the vet and have it checked out.




--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cat Piss
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
DiploidM 26,259 106 10/06/20 06:37 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* Garbage.. trash.. dirt.. cat litter.... EVERYWHERE Jared 1,173 8 12/02/03 02:31 PM
by johnB`
* Drug Banners!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
EffedS 14,429 172 12/24/08 01:24 PM
by ltd
* girlfriends and cats otis5 2,424 13 11/18/03 08:42 AM
by Anonymous
* My cat is so good to me
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 3,261 24 03/01/04 10:48 PM
by Kingkole
* Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
( 1 2 all )
tiny_rabid_birds 2,791 20 05/06/07 07:31 AM
by Oracle Of Delphi
* cats and dogs. StonedShroom 1,913 10 11/19/03 06:54 PM
by Shroomism
* Does your cat like to get high?
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 5,521 29 02/05/03 11:44 AM
by BladeLSD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,944 topic views. 4 members, 33 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.