Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleG a n j a
Pictish and proud
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: Does your cat like to get high? [Re: ]
    #1251349 - 01/26/03 08:00 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Lmao  :grin:

--------------------
er

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRobbyrob
Cubensis seeker

Loc: Earth
Re: Does your cat like to get high? [Re: G a n j a]
    #1251548 - 01/26/03 09:20 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

my boy use to give his rott weed all the time... He would always come back for more.. I guess some animals like humans enjoy these things.

OfflineMushroomMan420
Loc: Montreal Quebec Canada
Re: Does your cat like to get high? [Re: TeKn0]
    #1252577 - 01/27/03 07:41 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I smoked my dog once and it seemed to enjoy it but since then it hasn't come back for more so I haven't tried to force it to smoke or anything. My cats also don't seem to like weed very much so I don't smoke them either but hey if any of my animals came begging for me to blow some smoke in their faces I wouldn't mind :grin:. Any other drugs I wouldn't let any animal touch. 

--------------------
"Jesus won't you touch me, come into my heart, where the hell are you, when the burning starts? I'm using my fingers instead of words, I'm using my fingers instead of words!" Christian Death

"Two sounds are better than one, do the techno man!"

OfflineRaadt
nicht

Loc: azurescending
Re: Does your cat like to get high? [Re: ]
    #1258423 - 01/29/03 10:00 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
Raadt

-- The information I provide is only information from readings, growing of gourmet mushrooms, and second hand stories--

InvisibleMorphrying
Innocent as Hell
Loc: seated
Re: Does your cat like to get high? [Re: trendal]
    #1262243 - 01/30/03 01:34 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

try giving your cat a bag of valerian root!
whoa!
even better than catnip!

InvisibleLinkA
Intrinsically No Good

Loc: Lost Woods, Hyrule
Re: Does your cat like to get high? [Re: trendal]
    #1264850 - 01/31/03 07:22 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

My cat likes to get high I think, but doesn't like the smoke. So that means if I leave any out, it'll get eaten :-( He doesn't completely mind having smoke blown in his face, cause I think he knows what it is. But smoke in general bothers him. He'll sometimes follow the pipe around, and used to paw at the person if they took too long lighting up. Nothing wrong with smoking them up if they come to you, but I wouldn't force it on an animal anymore. A friend in college got a cat. We were too immature for that kind of responsibility back that. We'd get that thing so fucked up. It's not quite right in the head now. I feel really bad for him..... :-(

Link

--------------------
Wonder had gone away, and he had forgotten that all life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.  -- H.P. Lovecraft "The Silver Key"

OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Re: Does your cat like to get high? [Re: TeKn0]
    #1274937 - 02/03/03 02:38 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Personally, I think the idea of my cat on pot is quite humorous, since I've seen her on catnip. There is, however, one thing I feel I should add to this.

As for animals knowing what is good or bad, and they wouldn't do anything that would harm them, what happened with the native americans and alcohol? This isn't meant as offense to native americans, but Europeans gave alcohol to the native americans for fur, and they were not genetically ready for it, creating the problems today.

Well, what if I give my cat drugs, and she thinks she loves them, but it really harms her? How am I to know? So, I think we should all be careful with drugs around animals. *especially* since you are high when you administer the drugs to them, and aren't a very good judge of how they're feeling.

--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Re: Does your cat like to get high? [Re: Cosmic_Monkey]
    #1275628 - 02/03/03 06:26 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I remember being at this guys house a few years ago and he gave his cat some coke. The cat ran around acting crazy for a while and then came back meowing for more, so he gave it more and it went back into it's crazy wired behaviour and was soon back for more. Eventually the dude decided he wasn't giving away anymore of his stash to a cat. What's funny is that cat followed him around for the rest of the day begging for more...

I read about an experiment where they put mice in a box with a food lever which administered food pellets and a cocaine lever which administered coke and they kept pressing the coke lever and didn't eat any pellets until they all died.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
Re: Does your cat like to get high? [Re: enotake2]
    #1281360 - 02/05/03 09:29 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

My cat always leaves when I spark up or blow smoke in her direction. I s'pose she doesn't vibe on it so I don't force it on her or anything. ALthough she has gotten very freindly when I've blown her a couple hits, after she left. I kinda wish I had an animal that liked to get high

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

OfflineBladeLSD
Squirrel Master

Re: Does your cat like to get high? [Re: KackleDude]
    #1281791 - 02/05/03 11:44 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

My cat has gotten high, and seemed to enjoy it for awhile, but I think he grew out of it, because he doesnt like the smoke in his face anymore, so I stopped, but if he ever feels the urge he knows where I sleep.

--------------------
We might get glimpse's of objectivity every now, and then, but we're so inherently locked in our temporal and corporeal selves that we're irrevocably locked into subjectivity :crazy:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds