Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
    #6878173 -

...anyone ever had one? I know it's common among women, but any of you guys ever have one? I know this is strange... but I think I may have one. After pissing and still feeling like I needed to piss and a slight burning, I checked out the symptoms and they're presenting themselves.

I really doubt it's an STD since i haven't had sex in months, and I'm just now getting this. It's uncomfortable and very badly timed. Anything I can do w/o going to a doctor? any over the counter antibiotics? I figure I ought to go to the clinic here and get free STD testing just to be sure (and i plan to after my last exams on monday), but the symptoms for UTI are checking out to the T, so i'm pretty sure that's what it is.

someone give me advice.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6878192 -

I've never experienced anything like that, and all I can say is ouch and sorry x.x

At least you're getting a check; that'll probably help you with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6878195 -

Yeah I've gotten that a few times. Never any possible cause that I could think of, just kinda happened. Nothing over the counter will help. You gotta to to the doctor and they'll check your urine and prescribe you a strong antibiotic. Simple cures are always a relief. I can't imagine how life was before antibiotics were invented.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #6878204 -

I found a link you might find helpful:

http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/pubs/uti_ez/


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6878205 -

Jason on home movies compairs peeing with a Urinary Tract Infection to peeing rice.
does it feel like that?

either way the doctor will probably be your best help on this one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6878206 -

I've had a few little clusters of days that I've had the symptoms you described. Never went to the doctor for it though, and after two or three days it always stopped. Idunno why it happened though


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #6878217 -

well from what i read, sometimes it can clear up on its own. other times it can spread to the kidneys. I'll end up giving it like 2 days anyways, simply because i cannot be bothered with it until i get my last two finals out of the way. maybe it'll go away in that time.

if not, i guess i have to go off to student health services.

and no, it doesn't feel like peeing rice. that sounds more like a kidney stone to me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6878225 -

does it feel more like the sting from putting rubbing alcohol on a cut? Thats what mine felt like in the past, and then it feels like you still gotta piss but you don't.


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #6878246 -

basically, but not nearly as severe as alcohol on an open wound. definitely the still gotta piss but can't thing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6878260 -

Yeah not as severe but similar


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #6878267 -

It's an outbreak of the herps.  You could have had it for years.  :shocked:


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6878353 -

lol.. i'm pretty sure an outbreak of herpes comes with physical blemishes and sore spots. my cock is immaculate on the outside. just kinda funky on the inside.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6878470 -

Severe FEVER and chills.....do you got 'em?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: HighTek]
    #6878482 -

Cranberry juice is very good for it.
If you go to the doc they will run a tube up you penis.


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: Brainiac]
    #6878494 -

...cranberry juice it is. i'll get some tomorrow.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6878513 -

The Herps, dude. The herps. Cranberry juice won't cure them herps.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6878554 -

I've had those symptoms. Sometimes they got worse if I ejaculated when I was drunk. I thought it was a bladder infection. Never saw a doc; hasn't happened in years.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #6878570 -

ITS TIME FOR YOUR CRANBERRY JUICE :grin:


--------------------

#1 reason organized religion should be done away with. It's a message, and one that is open to speculation.
"Pray your own prayers and talk to God on your own.He doesn't want a fucking parrot, and he doesn't want a sheep"

GnuBobo:Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.
Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: Iron_Hymen]
    #6878580 -

my roommate who's a bio major (just took anatomy and immunology) also suggested i just increase fluid intake in general. lots of water, lots of cranberry juice, should go away. so for tonight, just water. then i'll pick up some juice tomorrow. silly urethra, why did you have to do this?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6878586 -

:lol: whaa!! drink lots of pure urine!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'd hate to be circumsized
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
JH05 7,526 109 02/01/09 02:49 AM
by BigJonMud
* Ok is an uncircumsized penis weird
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
LuNaTiX 7,626 96 04/16/08 03:17 PM
by Virus_with_Shoes
* Decline in American circumcisions?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
joekenorer 9,444 114 06/22/07 01:07 AM
by chubbycharley
* UTI's are tricky Cherk 252 2 01/09/11 10:52 PM
by Cherk
* It burns when I pee
( 1 2 3 all )
Boom 2,541 54 12/09/06 10:01 PM
by iateshaggy
* multivitamin
( 1 2 all )
psychonaut_420 2,405 20 04/12/06 07:09 PM
by novorua
* kidney stones
( 1 2 all )
drok 2,216 28 07/28/08 03:40 PM
by drok
* My Life is in the Shitter. pantsboy 837 12 06/23/06 03:40 AM
by Acidic_Sloth

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,791 topic views. 4 members, 7 guests and 151 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.