Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My Life is in the Shitter.
    #5782488 -

I found out my dog has cancer and I have a urinary tract infection. What the fuck!? I mean seriously this shit isn't even funny anymore.


--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:




"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Life is in the Shitter. [Re: pantsboy]
    #5782503 -

ruff shit
there are more inportent things to take into consideration tho. you have to realize the beauty of ever moment alive on this world. no matter how bad you wennor burns


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Life is in the Shitter. [Re: notapillow]
    #5782509 -

I'm just glad I don't have an STD, because I seriously thought I had chlamydia for a while now. I've been going through hell tripping myself out about it.


--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:




"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Life is in the Shitter. [Re: pantsboy]
    #5782554 -

:lol:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Life is in the Shitter. [Re: notapillow]
    #5782560 -

Yeah man trust me.. you think life is so bad right now but, one day you will look back and realize that this time in your life is probably not so bad. It is hard losing a pet though so I feel you. Life will go on and you will find happiness again


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Life is in the Shitter. [Re: pantsboy]
    #5782616 -

pantsboy said:
I found out my dog has cancer and I have a urinary tract infection. What the fuck!? I mean seriously this shit isn't even funny anymore.




Well, dog cancer sucks...
but a UTI is no big deal. I've had a pretty bad one before, and I easily forgot I had it at all save for remembering to take antibiotics and the whole burning urination thing.

Anyone who thinks a UTI is anything traumatic or horrid is overreacting.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Life is in the Shitter. [Re: Konnrade]
    #5782667 -
Log in to view attachment

...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Life is in the Shitter. [Re: pantsboy]
    #5782680 -

Sounds like you meant to say in the Pisser.
However you above all are not without hope. Damnit pantzboy, perk up!
That is bad news to hear man, I wish you the best, I know people here care about you.
Up.down.Up.Down.Up


--------------------
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Life is in the Shitter. [Re: pantsboy]
    #5782698 -

my dog's been slow and old too early :sad: :frown:


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Life is in the Shitter. [Re: pantsboy]
    #5782703 -

I think the world has gone insane. All kinds of bad shit happening this last couple of weeks. Life really fucking sucks sometimes. :frown:


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Life is in the Shitter. [Re: unbeliever]
    #5782741 -

It's been weird.
I'll blame it on Astrology.
Perhaps some will say "Thanks Astrology"
Then next year they might be tearing clothes,
and putting ash on their bodies.
Look at Job, he never lost faith in God.
He was a great man, and even his best friends betrayed him.
He lost every living thing dear to him, except his breath.
Look how he prevailed.


--------------------
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Life is in the Shitter. [Re: unbeliever]
    #5782888 -

unbeliever said:
I think the world has gone insane. All kinds of bad shit happening this last couple of weeks. Life really fucking sucks sometimes. :frown:



World sucks, always has and always will.

It'll be worse before the end, too.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Life is in the Shitter. [Re: Konnrade]
    #5782952 -

wow ... you're optimistic.

i agree though.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Astrology skeptics UNITE! To this thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
AbstractHarmonix 5,355 51 07/20/05 08:55 PM
by RedNucleus
* What is your zodiac sign and do you believe in astrology
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HuHEN 4,977 72 09/28/10 11:02 AM
by Le_Canard
* Astrologically Compatible
( 1 2 all )
spacemonkey69 3,554 33 11/09/08 10:17 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Astrology
( 1 2 all )
indraclee 2,071 26 11/30/11 05:43 PM
by SpecialEd
* So, do you believe in astrology?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
GnuBobo 9,219 113 08/19/08 09:57 PM
by Diddyds
* Is there any evidence that astrology is fake?
( 1 2 all )
Scolecite 5,244 28 05/10/04 10:14 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Astrology
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 6,905 91 09/04/07 12:07 AM
by AlteredAgain
* Anyone in here interested in Astrology?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MushroomStudent777 3,848 69 01/19/13 05:31 AM
by seadragon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
837 topic views. 5 members, 103 guests and 259 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.