Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: NUKE & SERVE SUPER SPAWN (or CAKES) [Re: agar]
    #5252529 -

I've had a hell of a time finding those plastic lids locally. Any idea where I should look?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NUKE & SERVE SUPER SPAWN (or CAKES) [Re: snoo]
    #5252538 -

Shit. I forgot I was reading an old thread when I responded to this. Agar's posts should all be stickies, though, so I guess it's not too bad. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NUKE & SERVE SUPER SPAWN (or CAKES) [Re: snoo]
    #5255890 -

I just wanted to add that I dont own a PC. I wish I did though. Everytime I use grain (popcorn usually) I steam sterilize it on the stove. I have about a 95% success rate. The only thing that I dont like about doin this is I feel it can be harder to judge water content, but it works for me.


--------------------
Pinning Strategies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NUKE & SERVE SUPER SPAWN (or CAKES) [Re: whiplicks]
    #5255941 -

Agar, could similar procedures be followed with pasturized and hydrated horse poo?


--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NUKE & SERVE SUPER SPAWN (or CAKES) [Re: lardnar]
    #5256273 -

lardnar said:
Agar, could similar procedures be followed with pasturized and hydrated horse poo?



You bet your booties.

Add a some verm & about 10% BRF or WBSF to the mix.

STEAM in glass jars, or NUKE them.

(to nuke, you must have PLASTIC lids on the jars)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NUKE & SERVE SUPER SPAWN (or CAKES) [Re: agar]
    #5256317 -

so to ask maybe what the question above asked.


can you use pre-pasterized poo for this process or no?
seems like a good tek.


ill sticky the bitch, thanks agar!


--------------------
At times I get consumed by my everyday life and will leave the Shroomery. Yet, every time drugs come falling into my life for fun.....I always think about the Shroomery and then I'm back!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NUKE & SERVE SUPER SPAWN (or CAKES) [Re: RemainRandom50]
    #5256357 -

No reason why not.

Steaming semi-sterilizes it.

Nuking semi-sterilizes it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NUKE & SERVE SUPER SPAWN (or CAKES) [Re: agar]
    #5256385 -

Have you tried this with tupperware? i have a million 1/2 pint tupperwares and lids.

And do you grind it up sunflower seeds and all?


--------------------
If you put your head to the grass, you can hear it growing

Edited by djsage420 (02/02/06 07:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NUKE & SERVE SUPER SPAWN (or CAKES) [Re: agar]
    #21022345 -

:takingnotes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The best super substraight cake formula shrogg 948 1 03/02/02 10:52 AM
by baraka
* How to yield 35+ Dry Grams from 2 cakes
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 11,751 32 05/28/01 01:51 PM
by BrownPastures
* My first cakes all dead!! (pic) DrAbeLincoln 3,314 12 11/10/01 05:42 AM
by puscle
* Microwave sterilization? delekhan23 3,446 12 01/07/02 05:04 PM
by ronnie_dobbs
* Casing vs. Cake Cultivation stantheman 2,468 10 01/17/02 09:57 PM
by Anonymous
* Microwave Sterialization?Anyone tried it? bravar 1,017 3 03/03/02 05:58 PM
by bravar
* spawning dung XAZIA 1,292 5 02/06/02 06:19 PM
by Numba9
* Re: NUKING QUESTION Anonymous 1,053 4 01/01/00 08:34 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
7,382 topic views. 7 members, 47 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.