Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Mother Gecko Botanicals [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #5248499 - 01/31/06 08:17 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Totse is a horrible place, full of completely uninformed youngsters, with crackpot, incorrect ideas, and misinformation about drugs. It should be torn down.

Any decent informatin there was just copy/pasted from another site anyway.

Quote:

MDMA or "X" used as a psychological therapy in the 60's and early 70's

Bzzt

Quote:

Background

Lsd is actually a fungus from wheat which causes hallucinogenic effects.

Hahaha. A big ol' BZZZT.

Quote:

Misconception IV:The quality of the acid depends on the stamp.

WRONG! Dealers (me) stamp their sheets AFTER they are dipped so it doesn't interfere with the acid-take-on-sheet effect (dipping). I either go to toys-r-us and buy some cute little rubber stamps and a pad of geoffry's rainbow stamping ink or I order an album cover or something from an artist in NYC who has over 20,000 sheet designs. Yes, the blue unicorns were good, because a man with good acid dipped a mess of 'em. But, I could dip blue unicorns anytime i wanted, because that design is one of the 20,000. So, I could dip Blue Unicorns, and sell 'em real expensive, and it could be shit acid. Se how we rip you off? Buy the acid on quality, not the stamp. Also, not buying a stamp because it is repoted is stupid, unless repots are it is poisoned in that area, for the same reason.

A guy who clearly has nothing to do with this level of acid distribution spreading misinformation, plus, claiming to be a ripoff dealer.

He then goes on,
Quote:

(even though acid occurs naturally in wheat fields), it's gonna hurt you if you take 1 pound of it anyway. For example,Nutra-sweet isn't good for you either. Now you WILL have side-effects from LSD. For example, excess LSD is stored in fat cells, so when the druggie exercises, and fat is bur ned, he might trip (flashback). You may be suprised to find that your high school teachers took acid. A LOT of people have tried it, and are normal. In some cases, it makes you more creative. Well, it's a drug, and drugs don't help your health any, but acid doesn't kill you so oh well, gotta live sometime! Now, if your trying to break the school record in the mile run, then fuck acid, get high on life."

"I have never taken acid in my entire life, even though I have sold enough for 100 lifetimes. No one could ever tell though, because i know more about it than the drug-users themselves. Being an extremely dedicated athelete, i refuse drugs, but if I was a good-for-nothing low life, I think I would work at McDonald's and buy hits from some kid for $5.

More stuff:
"Mescaline FAQ
Mescaline FAQ, including information on how to synthesize mescaline from San Pedro cactus."

"100 grams of dry cactus yields about 300 milligrams pure mescaline

As 1 ounce of fresh cactus equals around 2 tablespoons of dried granules, and an ounce is 31 grams, six tablespoons should produce a mindblowing, lock your doors kind of trip."

Besides the fact that these two don't add up at ALL. (100 grams would be much more than 6 tbsp, and 300mg wouldn't produce a lock the doors type of trip. few dosages would) how many grams in an ounce there buddy?

"120 grams has been known to cause irreversible consequences, ie. longterm stays in mental institutions. " Oh yeah? So... that'd be 360mg? Go fuck yourself, god damn totse.

How about: "How to Make Crack Like a Drug Dealer" or "Half-ass Crank"
"pour 1 tablespoon of muriatic acid into the pyrex.
mix inhalers with water and acid.
sqeeze inhalers to get the ephedrine out.
cook for 15 minutes.
when cooled, let sit for 3 hours. blow dry and serve"

More: "Here's the REAL Nazi way to make methamphetamine"
"Have you ever heard of speed? Now, you can make this very same drug, in your own dangerous kitchen."
"Who Has Hallucinations on Crank/crystal? by Im just a girl
I do, I do! I have tripped on crank dozens of times"
" Drugs in Your Medicine Cabinet by Evil Clown
If you are someone in need of a any kind of high these are they right stuff for you. "
"Here is a complete list of legal ways to get fucked up on household products."
"How I got extremely messed up on Nutmeg!"
"Out of luck with gettin any drugs this weekend? Why not go to the local bulk store and get some poppy seeds!"

In conclusion, hate to be vulgar but: Fuck Totse up it's totsing ass.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Edited by elgr (01/31/06 08:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

Re: Mother Gecko Botanicals [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5249076 - 01/31/06 10:11 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

ROFLMAO

totse.....that was the first 'drug site' i ever stumbled upon way way back in the days of my youth.....

glad i had a head my shoulders and researched the nonsense on that site....

i can thank that god awful site for one thing, it led me to find the hive back when it was still kickin'........among other great sites

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale