Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Shake Potency
    #5177843 -

Hey, I just signed up to post on this site, but I\'ve been reading here for several months.
Over the last 3-5 months I\'ve gone through about 6-8lbs of shroomies, (dont know the scientific name, but they are gold caps w/ white/blue stems usually) an 1/8th usually gives a VERY good trip with these spores I have.

My question is, I have around 110grams of shake, and what I did was sift all of the shake into 2 parts, the extremely small stuff, and the slightly bigger chunks (usually part of the stems or thoes nasty gold flakes)

what I came up with was 30grams of dust, and 80 grams of slighly chunky shake.
As a general rule, I like the shake because its stronger than the shrooms in most cases. So how strong would the shake of the shake be? I would assume the chunker bunch would not be nearly as strong as the smaller stuff, and I\'m trying to figure out how much to take w/o going overboard (i usually take 3.5-4g\'s)
also, my plan is to cap the shake up in vegetable gel caps and consume them this way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shake Potency [Re: NSUCK]
    #5177863 -

I'd guess the powder over the chunks. All mushrooms, even from the same flush, have different potencys. I'd id guess taking a gram of powder might be slightly stronger than a 1 gram chunk. Prob not a noticable potency increase tho.

What spores did u use?

What was your substrate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shake Potency [Re: Abrainspot]
    #5177899 -

I didn't grow them, I bought them. as I said, im not sure what strain they are. Gold caps, white stems, blue on some of the stems. they are extremely good shroomies compared to anything else I have done before, and I've been told the same by countless 'clients'

I was just trying to figure out how much of the dust I should consume w/o flipping my wig. I usually take 3.5-4g's of normal mushies. But the idea of taking dust or dust in a pill is MUCH more appealing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shake Potency [Re: NSUCK]
    #5177909 -

Dosing 3g of the powder would be the same as 3g of stems/caps

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shake Potency [Re: NSUCK]
    #5177918 -

Is the dust brown or gold? If so, it's probably vermiculite and would not be good to ingest large quantities of it...it has the potential to make your stomach a little uncomfortable.

Otherwise, I don't see why there would be a potency difference at all.


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shake Potency [Re: demiu5]
    #5177939 -

its a lightish brown. the other shake i have is darker and has the lil gold flakes in it. I will not be using this part.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shake Potency [Re: NSUCK]
    #5178372 -

:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Potency of cap vs potency of stem MrNobody 16,678 10 03/18/03 09:11 AM
by mjshroomer
* Caps vs. Stems gee_bone 31,975 13 04/09/03 10:47 PM
by amyloid
* shake pro cons notapillow 1,954 13 10/03/03 07:49 PM
by baraka
* Stems and Caps, is there a difference? (plus more) slegal 1,817 10 12/18/02 02:31 PM
by AcursedRedDragon
* Stems vs Caps? 3rdEyeSqueegied 1,963 3 12/05/03 09:05 AM
by DreaMaTrix
* Potency Opinions... "To the Experienced"
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 22,201 104 10/07/02 02:20 PM
by Zen Peddler
* Potency of caps vs. stems. (Official FAQ thread) dog man 23,843 16 01/08/06 07:57 AM
by Anno
* Potency
( 1 2 all )
gibber 4,876 22 09/01/04 10:40 PM
by Zen Peddler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,253 topic views. 0 members, 26 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.