Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
Re: Potency Variation [Re: aural]
    #921504 - 10/01/02 01:28 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

This is what I gotta say:

I found a secret message!!!

----"fifth flush was totally consumed in another experiment and is not reported here.) "

Notice the wink at the end of the sentence? I am glad to hear though that they recorded their data accurately...very important to scientific investigation. I have had similar events occur in my lab:cool:.

----"A wide-mouth half-pint jar (~250 ml) was charge with 10 g of rye grain and 15 ml"

Newbies, are you taking notes? I find this recipe is a great way to grow out Oysters on!

I think some of you are talking apples and oranges. The nature of the psilocybin/psilocin complex is to affect the chemistry in the brain. I think it is a little niave to believe that each of our brains is affected in the same way by this complex. Although as an individual one might think thier experience is objective...it is in fact subjective. The individual experience is subject to factors such as set, setting, individual tolerance, and personal experience. These factors are not likely to be of the same magnitute from person to person.

After all, I think that we can trust in scientific evaluation and not the individual opinion.

Joshua 

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerasta
amigo2
Loc: socal
Re: Potency Opinions... "To the Experienced" [Re: Anonymous]
    #921893 - 10/01/02 07:26 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

*wonders why theres no ecuadorian choice*
*wonders if i spelled ecuadorian right*

--------------------
-=[??†?]=-

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Potency Variation [Re: aural]
    #926209 - 10/02/02 08:07 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Related alkaloids ofcourse. Ill get you a list.

--------------------

InvisibleMac

Re: Potency Opinions... "To the Experienced" [Re: Anonymous]
    #940196 - 10/07/02 02:05 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Penis Envys. Very easy for my friend to grow and if bluing is any indication of potency they would have to be right up there. Those things turn blue before you can even pick em.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Potency Opinions... "To the Experienced" [Re: Mac]
    #940245 - 10/07/02 02:20 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

But as someone has already suggested, the blueing reaction may have more to do with the amounts of reacting enzymes than the alkaloids themselves.
Joshua - set and setting is great, but im quoting studies - whether the are correct or not they are referenced...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag