Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
straw tek
    #495553 -

I'm doing old timers straw tek but I dont have a blender or food processor. I put a fully colonized cake in a baggie and mashed it around a bit and tried to turn it into a powder that way. Geez, I had a hard time. I thought it would break up easy but it didnt. It was clumpy and kinda sticky. I did the best I could though. Has anyone else had this problem? Did it turn out ok without powderizing the cake? I mean I did get a bunch of small particles, but it was not powdery by any means. I now have a bunch of straw ready to innoculate, but I'm unsure if I should keep doing it this way. Can I leave my damp straw alone until tomorrow when I can get a blender or will I need to prepare more straw? I've got a bunch of straw ready and I would hate for it to go to waste.


--------------------
If you will it, it is no dream.

Edited by bassplayer74 (12/19/01 01:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: straw tek [Re: bassplayer74]
    #495628 -

Im going to try the straw tek also it sound awesome!
My advice on your little problem take your mycelium and keep it in a ziploc bag till tomarro also do the same with your straw im sure it will be fine if it was pre-pasturized.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: straw tek [Re: Azurepower]
    #495706 -

man.. invest 20 bucks in a little food processor.. you'll thank yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Old timers straw tek UPDATED 1/10
( 1 2 3 all )
bassplayer74 15,469 48 05/25/02 01:43 AM
by francisco
* Old timers straw tek! bassplayer74 5,987 18 12/11/01 07:48 AM
by Hippie3
* My attempt at straw tek bassplayer74 4,961 15 05/14/09 01:29 PM
by mushroommaan
* Straw Tek question... FongSaiYuk 1,646 8 10/12/02 02:48 PM
by FongSaiYuk
* New & Simple Straw Tek Idea Jammer 3,245 18 01/14/02 11:52 PM
by Jammer
* OT's Straw Tek/ with manure going well Hollywood 880 1 12/25/01 10:58 AM
by nobbik
* Straw Tek OldTimer 3,672 6 05/26/02 01:03 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* WANTED wheat straw tek for site dimitri211 4,254 5 07/21/01 12:20 PM
by Anno

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,909 topic views. 11 members, 111 guests and 217 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.