Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Shrooms from space [Re: lissa]
    #488445 -

the first time i ever shroomed i had an alien voice speaking to me inside of my head. i am convinced this voice was real, not just a hallucination.

I too, have heard the "voice -in-the-head" whilst tripping and am convinced that it is a "voice -in-the-head" that I hear whilst tripping. I don't know of any more that can be said without pure speculation.

If the voice told me that the Bulls would win 107 to 99 tomorrow and they did, I might be convinced there is some validity to them.

Even if the voice is real, the message may or may not be. The "voice" once told me to ask a lovely young woman to marry me that I hardly knew. I did and she said yes. A few months later she left me for another. So what does it mean?


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms from space [Re: Swami]
    #488538 -

>> So what does it mean?

that bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks


--------------------
-----------------------
D_Tox

to understand other people….to be aware
to understand animals….to be a decent person
to understand plants….. to be a refined individual
to understand the mushroom…to be enlightened

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms from space [Re: Swami]
    #488548 -

yeah, don't trust the voices..if I believed anythig the voices told me, I'd be chilling in the nuthouse


--------------------
i'm back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms from space [Re: Prellgott]
    #488554 -

Spores can survive the vacum of space, but what about unfiltered solar radiation?
What about those voices......

One person that I consider wise, told me not to speak with any spirit. He said that any spirit that would communicate with a person was breaking a law from God that was laid down at the time of the flood. Only a bad spirit would talk to a person. He says that they imitate peoples dead loved ones, masquerading as ghosts.
My friend says that they are tricksters like snakes and not to be trusted because they sometimes mislead people.
I know that there are people here who probably communicate with spirits.
I dont want to start controversy, but does anyone here have any views on this?


Edited by madisongreen (12/12/01 11:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms from space [Re: madisongreen]
    #488641 -

no one knows anything for sure.... it's all just speculation really.

i was raised catholic and told a lot of things i consider bullshit now. can't believe everything you hear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms from space [Re: lissa]
    #488645 -

ive talked to the snakes, they made me afraid...

ive also talked to beings who i can only call large bodys of mass, because thats what I sensed them as... they didnt make me afraid, they let me love... it was wonderful


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms from space [Re: Adamist]
    #489113 -

I read something about someone finding a meteor with a psilocybe print inbedded in it a couple milliion years old, of course I can't validate that though. However, I wouldn't put it past consciousness to deliver aid to itself where it needs it.
Interrestingly enough the last time I ingested mushrooms I had the idea that we were all half extra-terrestrial. It came to me while I was thinking why we have tendencies that no other earthling creature does. For instance covering the earth with asphalt and concrete and building huge steel structures and keeping our world illuminated with street lamps. It seems we have a very hard time accepting the nature of this planet, or at least part of us does. Maybe thats just the alien in us coming forth.
Think about how we feel when we bond with earth. THe warm loving feeling like succling next to our mothers breast. Its calm and reassuring and peaceful. Then think about our strive to develope our technology, to reach back to the stars. To strive in the insatiable quest to one day become like our father. This is just a theory after all tho, but what do you guys think? Maybe i should put this under its own post?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms from space [Re: vivid]
    #489125 -

good words my friend. I am a hybrid, though I'm genetically spliced with a cucumber. I have that warm maternal feeling quite often all over. .....back to where I came from......


--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* how shrooms were discovered phishytrip 3,023 2 10/30/02 06:19 PM
by evolvingfucker
* Psychedelic Space & Spirituality
( 1 2 all )
Swami 5,398 29 04/23/03 12:29 AM
by thestringphish
* Poll:Shrooms and Enlightenment Cosmic_Monkey 1,622 12 11/01/02 10:45 AM
by Earth_Droid
* An animal's sense of the vastness of space...
( 1 2 all )
Swami 3,050 24 06/26/03 01:46 AM
by HagbardCeline
* getting back on shrooms MANNALORD 531 6 03/22/03 03:42 PM
by ViBrAnT
* convincing literature mike 463 1 03/27/03 06:10 AM
by Nomad
* 2nd Chakra and Shrooms Tannis 1,866 7 01/09/02 11:50 PM
by Anonymous
* Local Boy Tripping Sees UFO!!!!! Space MADNESS
( 1 2 all )
YellowSubmarine 2,976 20 12/15/02 12:12 PM
by spud

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,933 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.