Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4881483 -

No one else noticed the PETA posters in the background of the torture videos??

:smirk:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4881617 -

eh?


--------------------
"A friend of mine was famous for holding his hits until his face swelled up and turned bright red. The veins in his neck and forehead would bulge and he'd get bug-eyed. He'd start sweating. Then he'd belch the hit out violently, along with plenty of spit, and gasp for air." ~UBAKO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: gdman]
    #4881648 -

gdman said:
Quite honestly, I wouldn't put too much stock in any video or image PETA puts out, it's propaganda, they're an extremist group and I will never support them.

Not saying I don't like animals, or like seeing them hurt, but PETA is one group I will never support.



Couldn't have said it better! PETA sucks, cruelty to animals sucks, and I won't tolerate either of them.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: DNKYD]
    #4881700 -

DNKYD said:
Not as cool as your avatar. That thing is a fuckin riot.



holy shit i just noticed that since he changes it so much i didnt think to look that is fucking hilarious man you need to keep that one up for a while.


--------------------
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: gdman]
    #4882495 -

Heh, I know what you mean Gdman. Sure, there are people who join peta at a low level who really just want to raise awareness, but PETA does some really stupid unforgivable shit. And they usually do so with some pretty awful PR skills too. If I ever hit hard times maybe I can apply for a PR rep job  :tongue:.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4882531 -

"Wait till those fuckers bite you every day while your performing your routine tasks of work. Then you might think about kicking some monkey ass."
First off I think theres somthing morally wrong with you if you can torture animals for a living. Second if you do some how justify it for the possible benifit for humans than if you dont have the emathy to realize that you those animals that you are torturing are naturally going to fight back you are a discustingly ignorant sack of shit.


--------------------
"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to also." Mitch Hedburg

"Keep on dreamin', cuz when you stop dreamin' it's time to die" Blind Melon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #4882576 -

Thats fucked up man, plus it's happening some what near me. If those monkeys get loose they'll want revenge.


--------------------
"Sanity is for the Weak"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Stoned_Druid]
    #4884508 -

I can see the headline:

"Horde of disgruntled monkeys assaults community"

"... many victims were beaten to death and had severe biting damage to their genitals..."

"... 37 dead, 109 wounded..."

"... police responded to the incident with lethal force, having to shoot 17 of the angered primates dead.."


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Hippy Cafe, London Ontario (My Video) Irradiated_Feces 1,820 7 07/08/05 07:12 AM
by drtyfrnk
* Check out my band's first music video.
( 1 2 all )
searching 1,694 23 03/03/18 10:19 AM
by Patlal
* Really fucked up cop on video!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
The14thWarrior 6,745 68 10/01/05 06:44 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* that one 9/11 video
( 1 2 all )
PurpleKush 4,451 25 01/21/09 10:34 PM
by truekimbo2
* LEAP video cybrbeast 1,853 14 01/30/07 10:58 AM
by geokills
* Video Edit LethalX5 678 6 07/10/05 08:52 PM
by Vvellum
* Who am I? Just another marijuana activist.. not spiderman Lothar121 957 7 08/07/04 05:53 PM
by PuZuZu
* Contemplating Michigan, again...
( 1 2 3 all )
AbstractHarmonix 6,235 45 12/23/09 06:33 PM
by markofthebeast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,119 topic views. 2 members, 105 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.