Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Konnrade]
    #4880845 -

If they survive...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Konnrade]
    #4880937 -

Konnrade said:
If I wind up going for a masters in pharmacology or neurochem, like I'm contemplating, I might wind up working in labs with animals. But damn, I wouldnt do the kind of crap they did in those labs. Hell, I'd call the police.





I also want a pharma or toxicology doctorate or masters, but I will NEVER do anything of this sort. I refuse to perpetuate animal testing practices!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #4880990 -

I wonder why that bothers me more to see that happen to an animal than a human. Oh yeah, cuz I don't really like people much.....


--------------------
All statements in this post are fictitious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: janelle1502]
    #4881018 -

janelle1502 said:
I wonder why that bothers me more to see that happen to an animal than a human. Oh yeah, cuz I don't really like people much.....



Me too, I think it's because animals are completely innocent and pure, they know nothing but to survive, they don't make a single decision with malady in mind. No human can say that, except babies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #4881052 -

Hawkeye3 said:
Me too, I think it's because animals are completely innocent and pure, they know nothing but to survive, they don't make a single decision with malady in mind. No human can say that, except babies.



Not true at all. Animals kill and torture other animals purely for sport all the time.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4881077 -

QuantumMeltdown said:
Hawkeye3 said:
Me too, I think it's because animals are completely innocent and pure, they know nothing but to survive, they don't make a single decision with malady in mind. No human can say that, except babies.



Not true at all. Animals kill and torture other animals purely for sport all the time.



Perhaps, but they do not understand the concept of malady, intelligently and coherently, their decision to torture and maim is distinctly different from a human's will to inflict pain on others.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #4881139 -

Hawkeye3 said:
QuantumMeltdown said:
Hawkeye3 said:
Me too, I think it's because animals are completely innocent and pure, they know nothing but to survive, they don't make a single decision with malady in mind. No human can say that, except babies.



Not true at all. Animals kill and torture other animals purely for sport all the time.



Perhaps, but they do not understand the concept of malady, intelligently and coherently, their decision to torture and maim is distinctly different from a human's will to inflict pain on others.



How in the the hell do you know what they are capable of understanding intelligently and coherently? Do you know what goes on inside their heads? I think not. What a crock of shit.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4881206 -

QuantumMeltdown said:
Hawkeye3 said:
QuantumMeltdown said:
Hawkeye3 said:
Me too, I think it's because animals are completely innocent and pure, they know nothing but to survive, they don't make a single decision with malady in mind. No human can say that, except babies.



Not true at all. Animals kill and torture other animals purely for sport all the time.



Perhaps, but they do not understand the concept of malady, intelligently and coherently, their decision to torture and maim is distinctly different from a human's will to inflict pain on others.



How in the the hell do you know what they are capable of understanding intelligently and coherently? Do you know what goes on inside their heads? I think not. What a crock of shit.



No, but to think that there isn't a distinct difference between human evil and animal cruelty is a crock of shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #4881243 -

Whats the difference? Care to elaborate?


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: WormholeSurfer]
    #4881250 -

WormholeSurfer said:
I saw this video of a PETA activist and nearly pissed my pants
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/scaretactics.html



omg there is liek such bad energy in here because liek i liek animals even though this is a set but I didn't know that at teh time. It's liek still giving me vibes. Fake vibes. Fake bad vibes.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4881279 -

hahahahahahahahahaha that guy screams like a bitch


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #4881316 -

Quite honestly, I wouldn't put too much stock in any video or image PETA puts out, it's propaganda, they're an extremist group and I will never support them.

Not saying I don't like animals, or like seeing them hurt, but PETA is one group I will never support.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: gdman]
    #4881320 -

Yeah. Remember the dog killing spree?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4881331 -

I remember hearing about that, PETA members killed a bunch of dogs to try to further their cause somehow, they're eco-terrorists.

You remember the details hella? I'll have to look into it.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: gdman]
    #4881339 -

I don't remember what exact details, but they killed a bunch of dogs and puppies.

I'll find a link.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4881348 -



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4881370 -

Is that the time they killed a bunch of dogs and shit and threw them in a dumpster to take pics and then put it on the news?


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4881388 -

That is some fucked up shit! I can't believe they did that!


But maybe PETA is legit, don't let the actions of 2 zealots reflect those of PETA. Or maybe they were PETA ordered.


In any event, those videos were real, and fucked up, no refuting that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #4881450 -

How do you know they're real? I don't mean that what was filmed didn't actually happen, but how do you know PETA didn't stage them? These are propaganda films.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: gdman]
    #4881465 -

gdman said:
How do you know they're real? I don't mean that what was filmed didn't actually happen, but how do you know PETA didn't stage them? These are propaganda films.



Thats a damn good question. They could have been staged. They could of though of it much like Tim Mcveigh did in his bombing. That it was a necessary evil to further the cause.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Hippy Cafe, London Ontario (My Video) Irradiated_Feces 1,820 7 07/08/05 07:12 AM
by drtyfrnk
* Check out my band's first music video.
( 1 2 all )
searching 1,694 23 03/03/18 10:19 AM
by Patlal
* Really fucked up cop on video!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
The14thWarrior 6,745 68 10/01/05 06:44 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* that one 9/11 video
( 1 2 all )
PurpleKush 4,451 25 01/21/09 10:34 PM
by truekimbo2
* LEAP video cybrbeast 1,853 14 01/30/07 10:58 AM
by geokills
* Video Edit LethalX5 678 6 07/10/05 08:52 PM
by Vvellum
* Who am I? Just another marijuana activist.. not spiderman Lothar121 957 7 08/07/04 05:53 PM
by PuZuZu
* Contemplating Michigan, again...
( 1 2 3 all )
AbstractHarmonix 6,235 45 12/23/09 06:33 PM
by markofthebeast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,119 topic views. 7 members, 25 guests and 280 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.