Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

Loc: California
Re: that one 9/11 video [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5642321 - 05/17/06 03:44 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

In regards to the cover up, I dont think it was a US military launched missle. I also do not know if it is in fact a missle at all. To me, it looks like an unmanned aircraft that various countries, and even civilians, have. My mom works for a company (that i will leave unnamed for her job security) that specializes in unmanned overseas aircrafts. Meaning you control them from here so you dont have to go over there, where ever there may be. Anyway, it could be something similar to that, it could be an elaborate rocket powered explosive. With the amount of time they allegedly planned the attack, and the amount of money they had, its not unrealistic for them to have gotten a hold of something like that. Although, I cant completely rule out government involvement, I can rule out a 747. Ive flown on a 747 and from the distance they video was shot at, the plane would have been much larger and created a much larger hole in the building. With that said, its anyones guess as to what really happened.

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: that one 9/11 video [Re: AaronEvil]
    #5642357 - 05/17/06 03:54 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I wonder why the us gov would wanna destroy the tours......hmmmm? I wonder why we would spend so much time painstakingly building prior plain crashes yet
we send the EVIDENCE as in the trade tours to china to get recycled. I want to see the evidence!!!!! But I can't why? Cuz its destroyed. Now why would people want to destroy the world trade centers?

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: that one 9/11 video [Re: AaronEvil]
    #5642377 - 05/17/06 03:59 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AaronEvil said:
In regards to the cover up, I dont think it was a US military launched missle. I also do not know if it is in fact a missle at all. To me, it looks like an unmanned aircraft that various countries, and even civilians, have. My mom works for a company (that i will leave unnamed for her job security) that specializes in unmanned overseas aircrafts. Meaning you control them from here so you dont have to go over there, where ever there may be. Anyway, it could be something similar to that, it could be an elaborate rocket powered explosive. With the amount of time they allegedly planned the attack, and the amount of money they had, its not unrealistic for them to have gotten a hold of something like that. Although, I cant completely rule out government involvement, I can rule out a 747. Ive flown on a 747 and from the distance they video was shot at, the plane would have been much larger and created a much larger hole in the building. With that said, its anyones guess as to what really happened.

blegh! Where is the survailence videos!

Where did all the plane debrie go? I didn't see any at all did you? All i saw was a whole bored threw feet of concrete.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder
    #5642693 - 05/17/06 05:05 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
This is not a new idea, the freemasons, illuminoti, all that jazz is the same Idea.

Not to mention the trilateral commission...

I have read many "conspiracy theories", but what to believe. ALot of people would just say, "What's it matter? It's not affecting my world. Why should I care what all of the rich people are doing?". That's exactly what they want you to say, too. Consume. Conform to fad and fashion dictated by the media. Conform to the gov't's views, because they are put there by God, but they can't talk about it. What a load of shit, I say! :thumbdown:

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#5643055 - 05/17/06 06:27 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

So they offer these little bits of terrible quality footage(which when observing closely looks like a cruise missile rather than 747) hoping to reassure the masses that the government would never lie. Complete and utter BS, and anyone fooled by this ploy needs to start looking closer.

Looking closer at what, low res pics and cropped video? I agree with you that the footage released is weak. Hell, this exact "footage" was "leaked" to the internet years ago and was even featured in the super weak PentagonStrike conspiracy video. Look at this:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: that one 9/11 video [Re: PurpleKush]
    #9655704 - 01/21/09 10:34 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

hmm, i'm not sure what to believe

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom