Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: Contemplating Michigan, again... [Re: delta9]
    #3521969 - 12/19/04 08:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

delta9 said:
Quote:

Randolph Carter said:
Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
I live about 2 hours north of Grand Rapids. Stay where you are until spring

No shit.  We're looking at a bone-cracking winter here.
It's gonna get COLD.

Dude, it was like neg one degrees today with a wind chill of neg nineteen!  I've had the heater on for the last few days almost non stop :P

Damn, Lots-O-Michiganders here...!    Ya~all gotta~ know this state like the back of your left hand, weather you like it or not....!?  Everybody here always seems to post about AZ and the PNW, I thought I was the only one here in Mich (besides the few people I did know about)....  Jax here, and crispy cold out like a Mo~ Fo~ right now....    I can't wait till tomorrow morning - running out from the flannel sheets of a nice warm and cozy bed in my shorts to go start my car for work.....    BBBbbbrrrrrrrrrrr.........    NOTHING like getting a kik start on the heart the moment you wake up....!    :eek:  You guys with your "Lake Effect" snow - now that must be a pain in the ass...!    I hate shoveling snow, it kills my back.....    :frown:   

I dunno~ if it is sill open, but I used to go to a rock bar in Kazoo called Pepper's....    They were the home of the band "PlayGrind" back then (mid 90's), but ALL of the really cool rock clubs have fizzled out around here.....    There used to be 3 different hoppin rock bars in Jax alone, and all had good bands comin thru every weekend, now there is one bar left, and just so-so bands roll thru.....  :frown:    There was The Rock House in Lansing, and BC had The GangPlank, and Planet Rock.....  The good ole' days.....      :::::sigh:::::

As for gatherings in Mich, I always thought that the "Ledges" in Grand Ledge would be a fuggin AWSOME place to trip out, but it just isn't private enough....    Lots of stuff to explore there....    OR somewhere secluded on a Lake Michigan shore with lots of sand, like Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes, or along those lines.....  Could ALWAYS find a secluded place in the U.P., I think there are only like 10 people that live up there, all in Newbury....    :smile:

ChoW~,
>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
Re: Contemplating Michigan, again... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3521993 - 12/19/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Michigan is nice when it's not freezing ass cold.

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Contemplating Michigan, again... [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3522007 - 12/19/04 08:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I love shoveling snow, have a job doing it during the winter, as long as theres snow that is. Shitty year for snow here.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: Contemplating Michigan, again... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3522009 - 12/19/04 08:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

my little brother and his family lives in Michigan, he likes it there but he misses the mountains...he lives in Ypsilate..

Offlinestoner42001
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Contemplating Michigan, again... [Re: delta9]
    #11707935 - 12/23/09 06:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I am an ohio native new to Michigan! gotta love the law changes :smile: medicine here poison there ya know...anyway its not so bad here I would suggest it to anyone adventurous.I have been to the other side of the globe but not to the other side of the country yet that is! I live in south east michigan about 45 minutes from ann arbor anyone out this way have any gatherings or suggestions for cool places to visit around here? email me stoner42001@aol.com. the head shops in ann arbor (42%and stairway to heaven) have the greatest glass I have ever seen you have to bid on the stuff it doesnt even have a price

Invisiblemarkofthebeast
Male

Re: Contemplating Michigan, again... [Re: stoner42001]
    #11707946 - 12/23/09 06:33 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

5 year old thread dude.

--------------------
They call me Mark

:penguinmonkey:

Edited by œȾȿȝȴɧʢǥ (ȏɟ/ȿɮ/ɷɖ 68:82 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale