Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Try this post results
    #4857069 -

They told me that I am actively depressed and no they want to talk about my results
just think Tom cruised took this test then deside to join so be careful they might get you to Personality Test


--------------------
"Fuck'em if they can't take a joke" BOB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this post results [Re: rammbler]
    #4857385 -

I made it through three pages of the questions, its too time consuming and uninteresting for me to sludge through the rest of it at the moment. :lol:

You can sense what it is that they are wishing to determine about yourself and it seems obvious that they will explain to you why their cult is perfect for your advancement no matter what personality they define you as having. If you are depressed, they will help you through it, if you are energetic and life-affirming, they will cater to that.

Also, it is laughable that they seek to determine if they can give you your free test results at one of their establishments before you even take the test. Its easier for them to sink their claws into you in person, obviously. :rolleyes:

I've never liked the test atmosphere.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this post results [Re: fireworks_god]
    #4857832 -



Apparently I am severly critical and without appreciation. :lol:

I think that low segment of the chart was very overanalyzed and made out to be worse on their part, otherwise, it could be said to be somewhat accurate... then again, I consider myself to be far more stable, happy, and composed than it reveals, as well.

I think the test is rather inaccurate, actually.  I guess I'm not baseless belief material :thumbdown:

:lol:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this post results [Re: rammbler]
    #4858284 -



I'm apparently very critical and not so happy. well, I like to have my opinion on almost anything, but I am also very open to agree with the validity of other angles even when contradicting my own. and although I recognize I'm ever more demanding as to personal self-realization, I do think I'm a happy person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this post results [Re: a_h_w]
    #4858420 -

Interesting, yours resembles mine to some extent. :shocked:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this post results [Re: rammbler]
    #4858556 -

I guess I should ve mentioned how long it was (sorry) But my results where in the same general pattern as the others. I tried to find them agian short of ask someone there for them. I wonder if the test always makes it like that. I would like to see more to make a determination though and thanks for wasting your time with me folks!


--------------------
"Fuck'em if they can't take a joke" BOB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* post by someone else on a different forum... Smack31 1,265 7 09/19/02 12:14 PM
by In(di)go
* Psycho-Somatic-Energetic Theory >plz Criticize< jiva 670 1 11/13/03 05:10 PM
by fireworks_god
* Worth posting ChubbSubb 962 10 07/06/02 08:44 AM
by Sclorch
* Comments on Fliquid's posting ... HB 2,268 17 09/19/02 06:04 AM
by uno
* The Role of Mushrooms today (Posted Jan. 11, 2002)
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 3,082 27 01/18/02 07:09 PM
by Mycoangelo
* Daily Dream Post
( 1 2 all )
Droz 3,609 20 06/11/02 08:57 AM
by MuShi_KiNg
* I'll post where I want to post. Swami 1,657 9 06/15/02 04:48 PM
by GRTUD
* LAST CHRISTIANITY POST LiquidSmoke 1,222 8 07/31/02 02:53 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
443 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.