Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4816710 - 10/17/05 03:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i guess i am the real idiot, because I fail to see the link between Farrakhan, the KKK, and now all of a sudden.. the Jewish media empire.

here's a thought: if the influence really bothers you that much, watch less TV.. or even better, don't watch TV at all and perhaps pick up a book or two. I promise there are a few authors out there that aren't jewish, even though the publisher probably is.

your anti-semitism borders that of the KKK and Farrakhan alike, so again I fail to see any point whatsoever in your rant.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: kotik]
    #4816720 - 10/17/05 03:40 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

It's not that I watch TV, it's that the insidious one-eyed-jew-in-the-living-room tells white people how to live their lives. The jews coudln't have perpetrated their multicultural crap on us without this little device.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: kotik]
    #4816725 - 10/17/05 03:41 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

kotik said:
i guess i am the real idiot, because I fail to see the link between Farrakhan, the KKK, and now all of a sudden.. the Jewish media empire.

Farrakhan is a black separatist. White racists like MagicalMystery are white separatists. Both want their race to be "clean" of any influence from the other race. See the connection now? I remember hearing that a while back Farrakhan had a meeting with Richard Butler(former head of the Aryan Nations), and they both had positive remarks to say about one another. My guess is that this is because their goals are the same.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #4816727 - 10/17/05 03:42 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I have an influence over people. I don't run the country. There are approximately 20 million jews in this country. They have roughly the same average net worth and income as everybody else. The same level of poverty. It's almost exactly equal as the average. Entertainment has influence, sure. It's not all jews. Newspapers have influence. It's not all jews. Not even close. Are they over-represented in those fields? Maybe. Are they under-represented on Wall Street? Definitely.

Anybody who thinks the jews run the country is a blithering idiot. And probably off his meds.

--------------------

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #4816860 - 10/17/05 04:09 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Thats moronic. Jews have MUCH MUCH higher incomes than other races.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Offlinekilgore_trout
Stranger
    #4816873 - 10/17/05 04:12 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

magicalmystery is right, i am very close with a number of jews and one time they broke illuminati code and showed me the machine they use to vote on world weather conditions, soap opera plots, and the tilts on putting greens.

--------------------
"I didnt fight a secret war in nicaragua so you could walk these streets of freedom bad-mouthing lady america in your damn mirrored sunglasses."

OfflineBubblerBoy
local

Loc: Bo, CA
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: kilgore_trout]
    #4816916 - 10/17/05 04:24 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

--------------------
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter, bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4817266 - 10/17/05 05:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MagicalMystery said:
Thats moronic. Jews have MUCH MUCH higher incomes than other races.

Jews aren't a "race"....

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4817313 - 10/17/05 06:01 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Thry make more money and have more influence because they are educated at a much higher rate than the national average. This is not a sign of a conspiracy, though. It is a sign that their culture stresses education more than other cultures.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: Redstorm]
    #4818242 - 10/17/05 09:17 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Farrakhan is a black separatist. White racists like MagicalMystery are white separatists. Both want their race to be "clean" of any influence from the other race. See the connection now? I remember hearing that a while back Farrakhan had a meeting with Richard Butler(former head of the Aryan Nations), and they both had positive remarks to say about one another. My guess is that this is because their goals are the same.

yes, i could make that connection for myself, but thank you for pointing it out even clearer. they are also alike because they are both males. and they both have first and last names. and they are powerful, but what I meant is that they stand for different things, by different means, although their goals may appear to be identical.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: IgnatiusJReilly]
    #4823923 - 10/19/05 06:16 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder