Home | Community | Message Board

HighDesertSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineUnagipie
Pilgrim -DBK鰻

Loc: The Trenches of France
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4809910 - 10/16/05 03:55 AM (16 years, 7 days ago)

I'll be sure to look you up when I finally get enough money for my sex change operation

--------------------

Don't fight it. Just let the illuminados take over your mind. You be at bliss soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: Unagipie]
    #4809914 - 10/16/05 03:56 AM (16 years, 7 days ago)

half off if you cut your own nuts and cock off before you come in

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

#4810359 - 10/16/05 11:48 AM (16 years, 6 days ago)

If you got that call at 2 am and it was a white guy that got injured breaking into someones house would your answer still be no?

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Ohio riot? [Re: looner2]
    #4810943 - 10/16/05 03:16 PM (16 years, 6 days ago)

Most likely it would be no.

Again, this is all pure speculation. I don't want to be a trauma surgeon so the issue will never arise.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

David Lane

InvisibleLos_Pepes
Stranger

#4811142 - 10/16/05 04:04 PM (16 years, 6 days ago)

This just goes to show that if there's the slightest breakdown of society then the black people go bazerk, and commit all sorts of autracities en masse. The left wing are helping these criminals destroy society because the left wing feel they are unfairly with held much needed drugs like heroin and marijuana.

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Ohio riot? [Re: Los_Pepes]
    #4811154 - 10/16/05 04:07 PM (16 years, 6 days ago)

I'm glad this happened. How much good are those brownshirted goons flying swastikas going to do at recruiting normal white people who's fathers and grandfathers fought the Nazis? None. How much does it give them converts to their cause when blacks go out of control, rioting and looting? Quite a bit.

I'm sure that the National Alliance will be sending lots of literature to that town now.

--------------------

David Lane

InvisibleLos_Pepes
Stranger

#4811910 - 10/16/05 07:52 PM (16 years, 6 days ago)

As more and more black people move from Washington DC to Prince George's County Maryland, the crime rate sky rockets. The county executive says the reason the crime rate keeps going up is because of people moving from DC to Maryland.

Quote:

The county’s murder rate — 133 slayings as of Tuesday — is nearly 18 percent higher than it was this time last year. Carjackings are up 55 percent and robberies are up 34 percent from 2004.

http://www.gazette.net/stories/101305/princou230126_31905.shtml

InvisibleLos_Pepes
Stranger

Re: Ohio riot? [Re: Los_Pepes]
    #4811973 - 10/16/05 08:02 PM (16 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

County officials theorized that crime must be spilling over from the District of Columbia, which as recently as 2002 had the highest per capita murder rate in the nation.

Quote:

The county's evolution

Fears that city crime and other urban problems will invade suburban paradise are nothing new - many Prince Georgians once fled the city themselves.

The door to the dream opened wider for black Americans with the 1968 federal Fair Housing Act. That same year, majority-white Prince George's voted for segregationist Alabama Gov. George Wallace in the Democratic presidential primary.

After the 1968 riots, the county population almost doubled in 10 years as the District lost population, according to census figures.

In 40 years, the county's black population grew by 406,000, while some 306,000 whites fled.

Prince George's became majority-black in 1990, and by 2000 the black population topped the District - 498,301 to 340,088.

Around this time, a new divide opened between haves in the newer upscale developments outside the Beltway and Inner-Beltway have-nots in the aging communities.

"It's an incredible paradox," said University of Maryland Sociology Professor William Falk. "On one side [of the Beltway], you have the greatest concentration of black wealth in the county. On the other side, you have the older inner suburbs that are becoming a vexing problem."

By the 1990s, it also became evident that black suburbanites could be as wary of migration from the city as their white predecessors.

In the mid-'90s, inner-Beltway residents worried that extending Metro lines from the District might give city criminals easier access to their neighborhoods.

At the same time, those in more affluent outer suburbs worried crime would reach out from the city onto their basketball courts.

In 1996, following complaints about loud music and break-ins, a Mitchellville homeowners association hired off-duty cops to keep outsiders off neighborhood courts .

Similar concerns spread to other neighborhoods, and few basketball courts have since been constructed in parks outside the Beltway.

http://dcexaminer.com/articles/2005/10/06/features/bloodtide_ii/01top02haven.txt

Edited by Los_Pepes (10/16/05 08:06 PM)

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: IgnatiusJReilly]
    #4812858 - 10/16/05 10:45 PM (16 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

IgnatiusJReilly said:
What's going on here?

Good opportunity to riot and steal.

but the Black Supremacist (Farrahkan) marched to cheers in DC....

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Loc: ethereality
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: lonestar2004]
    #4812907 - 10/16/05 10:54 PM (16 years, 6 days ago)

its called projection. when you take out and blame your shortcomings on those around you. Those shop owners they succeeded time for player hatin, cause i am player and i am losin. let me wreck their shit so theyfeel what i feel. like shizer

--------------------
Asshole

OfflineProsgeopax
Jaded, yethopeful?

Loc: Appearing at a mall near ...
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #4815747 - 10/17/05 01:38 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

nakors_junk_bag said:
Those shop owners they succeeded time for player hatin, cause i am player and i am losin. let me wreck their shit so theyfeel what i feel. like shizer

This web site is primarily for English speakers. Could you translate that please?

--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #4815763 - 10/17/05 01:47 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

with some strategically placed punctuation:

Quote:

Those shop owners, they succeeded.

time for player hatin, cause i am [a] player and i am losin.

let me wreck their shit so they feel what i feel.

like, [fo]shiz[zle].

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: afoaf]
    #4816076 - 10/17/05 03:07 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

wow, the amount of racism in this thread was more than i thought

Quote:

i would argue that Farrahkan, and the KKK stand for 2 different things, if its not already quite obvious.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Edited by kotik (10/17/05 03:09 PM)

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: kotik]
    #4816146 - 10/17/05 03:25 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

kotik said:

Quote:

i would argue that Farrahkan, and the KKK stand for 2 different things, if its not already quite obvious.

its not.

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes."

During his November 1970 "Black Solidarity Day Address," Farrakhan urges black men to "take this beautiful woman ? she's your queen! She's your jewel. Don't let a white man get near this black woman. And last but not least, black man, don't let that white man at anytime in your life give you his white woman! We don't want her!"

Before a City College audience in New York, Farrakhan warns:

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the late of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/million/mfm6.htm

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Edited by lonestar2004 (10/17/05 03:33 PM)

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Ohio riot? [Re: kotik]
    #4816482 - 10/17/05 04:45 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

kotik said:

Than you thought when? Garble.
Quote:

Racial separation? Displaying the actions of the Jews-in-Charge? Sounds the same to me.

--------------------

David Lane

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #4816600 - 10/17/05 05:14 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

They are quite similar. Anybody who thinks the jews are in charge is a fucking moron, hence they are both fucking morons.

--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4816607 - 10/17/05 05:15 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Racial separation? Displaying the actions of the Jews-in-Charge? Sounds the same to me.

Quote:

Quote:

its not.

well, i certainly can't argue with that. let's just agree to disagree. i could see a parallel if for instance KKK was based in central Africa, where they had been captured and brought there against their will, or if there were 400 years of documented (on paper, video, photos, scars and tradition) of rich blacks' abuse of power towards the poor whites.

in either case they share a similarity in their radical views being of racial seperation, but their reasons could not be anymore different.

I guess if context is unimportant to you, or if you are indifferent to their reasons anyways then just finish your mountain dew and surf on.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Ohio riot? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #4816612 - 10/17/05 05:16 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

I agree! I'm going to go watch some non-Jew owned TV Right now! Maybe MTV, thats got a lot of race-mixing and black culture on it. Oh, hah, nevermind.

Um, maybe some good ole Disney. Er, yea.

CNN? Washington post? NY times?

--------------------

David Lane

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #4816664 - 10/17/05 05:25 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

MagicalMystery said:
I agree! I'm going to go watch some non-Jew owned TV Right now! Maybe MTV, thats got a lot of race-mixing and black culture on it. Oh, hah, nevermind.

Um, maybe some good ole Disney. Er, yea.

CNN? Washington post? NY times?

This is your idea of what runs the country??????????? Media???????

You really need to get a job and stop watching TV. I'd recommend....almost anything. There's what? 20 million jews in the whole country. If they're running it YOU are clearly of an inferior race. LOSER.

--------------------

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Ohio riot? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #4816678 - 10/17/05 05:28 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

I don't watch TV. If you don't think that the media has an influence over people, you aren't that intelligent. OMG UR2 TEH LOSR! LOZMUFLOOZRES!

--------------------

David Lane

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom