Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4807966 - 10/15/05 03:21 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I'm sorry I didn't understand you were creating such strict criteria. I thought you meant acting "this way" you meant violent, reactionary responses to protest.

Btw, your condescending nature is not impressive in the slightest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #4807967 - 10/15/05 03:22 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

.50 cal ammunition is too expensive. A round costs much more than one negros life is worth.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4807974 - 10/15/05 03:23 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Also, where the fuck do you come up with the fact that I'm part of the "Kill Whitey" multicultural club? Because I don't agree with you on all points you bring up?

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Loc: ethereality
    #4807977 - 10/15/05 03:24 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

get them half price from a friend. Anyways gladly pay to hear a looter shout, see a bleed.

--------------------
Asshole

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

#4807986 - 10/15/05 03:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.amren.com/store/colorcrime.htm

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

David Lane

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

#4807994 - 10/15/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

sorry an assembly was attacked because they were unhappy with the criminal propensity of the black community.

Is that true, seems almost poetic..

--------------------
Asshole

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Ohio riot? [Re: Redstorm]
    #4807995 - 10/15/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Do you think that blacks are more likely than whites to commit crimes?

Do you think that multiculturalism in America will work?

Why do you think it's not working now?

Those answers should be enough to solidify or change my opinion of your views, maybe I'm wrong, but I Doubt it.

Apparently you totally missed the underlying points in Unintended Consequences.

--------------------

David Lane

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Denver, Colorado
    #4807997 - 10/15/05 03:27 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MagicalMystery said:
A book store? hahaha yea I think that they'll leave ya off of the "loot" list.

These negros just need to be shot. All whites should be evacuated and the city bombed.

Your no better than any thuggish nigger using speech like that.

You remind me of this little black kid last week, who wouldnt leave our softball field and called us bitches, and threatened to play "bat vs. pistol" and that he would run home and get his gun and shoot us. All talk, from a child who's parents have filled his mind with hate.

you sound like a child whose parents have filled your head with hate.

On a personal level, how many blacks in your life time have committed a crime of any sort, or any misdeed at all, against you specifically?

Now how many whites have committed a crime or misdeed against you in your lifetime?

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

#4808004 - 10/15/05 03:28 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

there aggressors were black right?

--------------------
Asshole

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Ohio riot? [Re: MrBump]
    #4808031 - 10/15/05 03:31 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

thecornking said:
Your no better than any thuggish nigger using speech like that.

I wouldn't use words like that man, it comes with a ban here in free speech land.
Quote:

You remind me of this little black kid last week, who wouldnt leave our softball field and called us bitches, and threatened to play "bat vs. pistol" and that he would run home and get his gun and shoot us. All talk, from a child who's parents have filled his mind with hate.

Do I hate the fact that blacks seem genetically suited to commit violent crimes against whites? Yes. Do I hate the fact that negros blame all of their problems on whitie? Yes.
Quote:

On a personal level, how many blacks in your life time have committed a crime of any sort, or any misdeed at all, against you specifically?

Every single one of them
Quote:

Now how many whites have committed a crime or misdeed against you in your lifetime?

Quite a few, I'm sure.

--------------------

David Lane

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4808036 - 10/15/05 03:31 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I missed nothing in the book.

I do not believe in politically correctness or forced integration, but I am not a racist.

Just because I do not believe in racial superiority or the inherent violence or certain races, doesn't mean I think whitey is to blame for anything.

If you knew me in real life, you would hear a rant at least every day about how the blacks need to get rid of the chip on their shoulder. Slavery was a long time ago.

I ber you wouldn't like people to label you pre-maturely as a racist, nazi, or anything else like that. In the same grain, I don't like being labelled a multiculturalist or anything else like that.

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

#4808042 - 10/15/05 03:32 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Could you answer my questions then, please?

--------------------

David Lane

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4808074 - 10/15/05 03:36 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ok,

1. Yes, because their society stress violence.
2. It could, but I don't think it ever will.
3. It's not working b/c 1) Blacks are working against themselves by acting like they are owed somehting, 2) No one will be forced into something they don't want to do (and shouldn't)

The problem is, it doesn't matter if it solidifies my opinion in your view. You're not an authoritative source, expert, or scholar in anything.

I know I am not some soft-hearted liberal who want to force integration. I also know I am not a racist, though.

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

#4808082 - 10/15/05 03:37 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Define "Racist".

--------------------

David Lane

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

#4808087 - 10/15/05 03:39 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

black people are by far the most racial, and inclined to be rascist folks in the country. I say the relocation of africans here two hundred years ago has done more for the proliferation of educated black people on the planet than any other act. Without slavery they would all have been victim to apartheid, we still have seen the end of the effects lingering there. They should be grateful.

--------------------
Asshole

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

#4808094 - 10/15/05 03:40 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

if not apartheid then they would still be whacking bush in the republic of congo or some other fuck off place where no oppurtunity exists.

--------------------
Asshole

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

#4808113 - 10/15/05 03:45 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i will be in trouble fro somethings i said to swami in the philosophy thread. hahah, huehuecoital didn't like it. i never knew message boards could be so fun!!! what a great way to waste a perfect saturday.

--------------------
Asshole

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4808124 - 10/15/05 03:48 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I suppose I would define is as one who thinks his or her race is genetically superior to another's.

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

#4808158 - 10/15/05 03:58 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

And you don't think that whites have contributed more to the advancement of civilization than blacks?

--------------------

David Lane

OfflineIgnatiusJReilly
Up From Sloth
Male

Loc: LA
Re: Ohio riot? [Re: IgnatiusJReilly]
    #4808169 - 10/15/05 04:02 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

In spite of everything, MagicalMystery is an invaluable source for learning about human behavior. Hatred, perversion, self-loathing, obsessiveness??it's all evident in his posts. This post here is not ban-worthy, because I am discussing the psychology that motivates gutter-think. MM is a case in point. The micro gives a more flavorful view of the macro. I am weary of statistics, for in my experience, in spite of being the brunt of hate from many different races, I feel that the American experiment is working. I will now stop posting in the politics forum, for it is apparently a place created for extremely disgruntled people.
Bigotry and hate adulterate intelligent thinking.

--------------------
"A Bad Day for Pants"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag