Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Very Spiritual Experience <|B-) +music suggestion
    #367186 - 08/05/01 01:04 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Hey peeeps... well, me and my girlfriend + three of my buddies ate some of what seemed to be equadors last night (i don't know because the ones i was growing all got contams from a faulty sc syringe, so i had to go grab some from another place).  Anyway, the trip started mellow enough, as it always does - I don't usually experience any nausea.  After about three or four hours we cracked open our baggie of herb and could barely get around to smokin' any of it :wink:.  But somehow we managed and after another hour I found myself just sitting at my kitchen table with three others, but only two people were talking... I was completely in a trance and I could not - or rather would not speak.

It had felt like I had completely left my body and was only living in my mind.  Being so immersed in thought process was amazing.  It gave me the will to want to meditate (and i think i'll go read up on some of that stuff today).  There were a few instances where my friends tried to initiate conversation with me, but it felt so much better to just think.  Talking brought me just a little closer to reality.  The urge to piss had come up as I was sitting, but I completely shut out all connection to my body and I was so incredibly happy.  Now I've shroomed apx. five times - but this was definitely the most spiritual.  I'm not sure as to rate this trip, but I felt a complete separation from reality.  The best part was that I could hold on to my way of being for quite a while... what normally would have been coming down was just a nice ease back into reality (i think the weed played a part here... it set me down very smoothly).  Anyway, now that I've rambled on about my great experience (which should probably be in the reports sec.), I'll go ahead and give some Tips - being that this is the trip tips forum :smile:.

I recommend to anyone who is shrooming to just have a good sit as well as a good think.  It's amazing what your brain will come up with if you just start thinking and loosing that connection with the whole fabric of reality that society has burdended us with (not to say that the life society has made for us is not an interesting game... it's just such a damn slow process).

My other suggestion involves music.  I'm posting a list of the songs that completely saturated me with mystic feelings and happiness.  Mellow / semi-trance music, but very nice with not too harsh of a beat.  Even if the music doesn't suit your fancy in a sober state, I'm sure it'll do very nicely in the altered state.  Here goes: :cool:

1.  All Saints - Pure Shore (from the beach snktrk - not techno)
2. Astral Projection - Mahadeva
3. Autechre - Autumn Acid (Aphex Twin Remix)
4. Moby - Porcelain (beach sndtrk)
5. Autechre - Vletrmx (Plaid Mix)
6. Sade - By Your Side
7. Enigma - Return To Innocence
8. Orbital - Halcyon & On & On
9. Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene
10. Dune - Rainbow to the Stars
11. Darude - Calm Before the Storm
12. Darude - Sandstorm

All the songs on the above list are good - but the bold ones are the best... however - if you're just reading this for the hell of it and don't plan on tryin 'em out - do yourself a favor and just download one of them.  One of the absolute coolest songs I have ever heard is the song on track #5, Autechre - Vletrmx (Plaid Mix).  Try it out.  Well that's it for now.  Have a great day =D

?        ?  ? -????? O ?????-? ?  ?        ?
      Weed Legalization Freedom Fighter
        ?        ?  ? -????? O ?????-? ?  ?        ?

Edited by geokills on 08/05/01 02:13 PM.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRainbow
addict
Re: Very Spiritual Experience <|B-) +music suggestion [Re: geokills]
    #367240 - 08/05/01 03:23 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I would recommend Karma by Delerium for tripping or getting stoned. I think its a classic. Pity all those third rate djs had to do shitty remixes of there tracks.

Offlinesevendef
journeyman
Loc: Maine, USA
    #367264 - 08/05/01 04:11 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

dont forget anything by tool... :)

(no im not working for them)

I get bored, I get bored, I get bored...

--------------------
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fuckin high on drugs.

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
    #367289 - 08/05/01 04:52 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I was with Geo during this trip, the music that he listed was amazing....every song was so perfect, i highly suggest it to anyone.

--Krem

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

OfflineStankyBitch
    #367297 - 08/05/01 05:07 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I really like the Doors when I'm trippin and some Led Zepplin. But, a guy who did a lot of drugs back in the day told me about a guy named Rick Wakeman. I bought his "Wives of Henry VIII" vinyl for $0.50 and it fuckin rocks my ass when I'm not high. It is very fast and musically. It's like a madrigal gone psychedelic. If you even know what I mean by the word "Madrigal" you'll like it. Even if you can't read music or don't know much about it, you'll love the waves of organ and syn solos and chords. It truly does rock!

Offlineinsaneone
Loc: Canada
    #373881 - 08/17/01 10:07 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Autechre is perfectl for a thinking trip.
halcyon & on & on is a classic, i have the mp3, what album is it from? i think its insides? is it?
i like your list and your suggestions are great! its actually what i do on almost every trip. though i usually talk about musik with my friends during the trip.
i feel like adding to your list even though these songs have probably been listed 100 times, they fit in with your list (i think)

13. Orb - Slug Dub
14. Orb - O.O.B.E
15. Chemical Brothers - the private psychedelic reel
16. Chemical Brothers - the sunshine underground
17. Future Sound of London - Calcium
18. Future Sound of London - Land Mass
19. Orbital - The Girl with the sun in her head

well thats all for now. nice thread.

OfflineSir Tokes-A-Lot
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
Re: Very Spiritual Experience <|B-) +music sugges [Re: geokills]
    #374017 - 08/18/01 07:03 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

hey man, great CD, i just made one fresh from my burner and i cant wait till i trip with it!

good work!

--------------------

"If god liked midgets, he woulda made 'em come on stilts."- ChemicalMonkey (The Early Years)

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Very Spiritual Experience <|B-) +music sugges [Re: Sir Tokes-A-Lot]
    #479869 - 12/04/01 06:57 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

hey tokes - just wondering if you ever tripped to that cd and your thoughts. 

i just happened to be reading through this old post and it never ceases to amaze me how time is everything.  only a few months ago when i originally posted this "Very Spiritual Experience" i was so much happier.  my whole outlook on life has changed since then.  i notice that i used to use capitalization, and now i don't - not that that's a big deal, just an observation.  when reading the original post i was momentarily reminded about how carefree my life was and how much i love that girl.  now she's gone, and with her she stole some of my energy and with that energy went some of my happiness :frown:
change really trips me out =P

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinebrian_orion
My Brain IsHanging UpsideDown.

#482984 - 12/07/01 11:15 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Halcyon on + on is from the Mortal Kombat Soundtrack (Movie)
Its G R E A T.
But dont forget the Ramones! And lateralis by Tool. 10 minutes of extacy.

--------------------
"I can't believe I ate the whole thing"

OfflineSir Tokes-A-Lot
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
Re: Very Spiritual Experience <|B-) +music sugges [Re: geokills]
    #489240 - 12/12/01 09:08 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

nah i havent yet, whenever i have tripped i have forgotten to use the cd or i have left it at home or whatever. still something to try..

--------------------

"If god liked midgets, he woulda made 'em come on stilts."- ChemicalMonkey (The Early Years)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck