I'd take the red pill any day, not think about the consequences, and worry later. The truth would be worth it to me. Besides, I don't find this particular interpretation of the current matrix that bloody swell anyway. i wouldn't mind being sucked out and thrown into the ocean.
For some reason our brains filter out so much information, and for some reason that filtered information is so much more interesting just because it is filtered out.
Although the illusion is created by ourselves, I would like to escape it. But it is not as simple as trancending the physical plane by yuorself. As the Dear Lady Salvia showed me a few days ago, the illusion is created collectively. It is not enough to tear at the walls of our culture's present reality tunnel one at a time. We need to (self)organize (inthe meaning that it will happen spontaneously once critical mass has been reached) and tear the wall down together.
It will give way to a new dimension of language and way of understanding this matrix (which is an actual word you know, it existed before the film, look it up!) of (pseudo)conscious entities. Once we get to the point I got a glimpse at in a vision once, we will be able to act fully as transparent cells of a greater organism. We will have completely open communication, and that will eradicate all the misconsceptions we have about each other.
I have seen the eschaton, and I vote for that we try to tear our cultural walls down before we reach it, because it will not be all good. It is not what we think it might be. It might not be evil/bad either, but I don't favour that option. The option of going wherever the river of history takes us. In my mind, the option of escaping this fate is much more promising. Much more fulfilling.
The universe is not all good. It knows it's own best, and that is to experience all there is. Which for us, currently, means a predatory univers. We must not necesarily be swallowed by the "god" that it is sometimes called. It craves your experience. I "eats" your soul. It might not be as bad as I portrait it, but I want to have a choice, and if there's a default, I will go against it, no matter what it is. Just for the principle of it. It doesn't make for any more "free will" but perhaps I won't joing the "mainstream", and that will be enough for me. I don't care that much for the human animal, so wherever I get to see the least of them in the afterlife is okay for me.
I am getting into a serious ramble now, and I think my consumption of alcohol might have something to do with it, but nevertheless.
As for being able to process stuff and keeping on track, I don't know how well Iv'e done Ulyssees, but I like to speak my mind sometimes. And now, here, seems as good a place as any to do that
So the ramble continues....:
The human fate is one of self-doubt it seems to me. I have plenty of it, I wouldn't mind sharing (which I am doing now, obviously
Doubting one's own senses is a fatal undertaking. Once you do that, anything could happen, but that makes it much more interesting, doesn't it? But then the self-doubt comes into play again. It works both ways. Once you doubt normal reality, and try to find something else, you get this little daemon that whispers into your ear all the fallacies of your thoughts (I like to call it "ego"...)
Transmission end. I should get some sleep now, and get this vile chemical out of my body. It makes me say things I mean. Nasty, isn't it!
And, since I never know when to stop, I will of course have a few(?) last words for the night:
Don't ever even concider the blue pill. You might think the ones that chose it have an easier time, but look at their life, closely. Does it seem to you that they are any happier than you? I don't think so. They have their own troubles. There's no right or wrong. But at least we have chosen. we chose, what *did* we choose anyway?
Well, at least it made things different... It is different, isn't it? I mean, like, you know. Different. Or not?
No matter what you think/believe, you are wrong, you will always remain ignorant. But you will learn, and what you learn will proove to be just as wrong as your last fancies. But there's no need for despair, for, I'll let you find that one out for yourself...
-------------------- --
Eternally boggled, flummoxed, bewildered and surprised.
theophagy.org
|